Cemproducts.com


Pick up script or not?

Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    299
    Rep Points
    11494304

    Pick up script or not?






    I have been on TRT since Nov from my local Dr. He is not the best choice and charges a lot for each and everything. So for the past 4 months I have been using an online clinic that takes care of me very well.

    I figured I would call my local Dr and hit him up for one last bottle since I gave him blood work 3 months ago. They did call in the script and it is ready for pickup however he wants me to come in to the office this month for more blood work. Two reason I don't want to give blood is the cost he charges and results would piss him off.

    I don't plan to ever use him again so what should I do?
    Would there be any harm in getting the script and blowing his office off for the blood work?

    FYI I can get the bottle for $42.

  2. #2
    Super Human
    1HungLo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    here
    Posts
    1,461
    Rep Points
    239142026

    Get it

  3. #3
    Registered User
    ratedR's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    140
    Rep Points
    11354061

    If he prescribed you to be on trt then there should be no problem. Some docs are all about their money and try to suck u dry. Once your on trt u don't need to goto him for bloods. There's a sticky in the anabolic zone that shows you how to get bloods for cheap. GL

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    299
    Rep Points
    11494304

    It is not just the cost of the BW. He also charges me a $70 office visit. So 1 bottle cost me almost 175 each. I think I am just going to get the last bottle and ignore his calls going forward. I am very happy with my online clinic now.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ironmaglabs.com
    Posts
    3,650
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    pick it up and dont go back..pretty simple..
    IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = s2h15






    ALL POSTS ARE FOR ENTERTAINMENT ONLY..

  6. #6
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,558
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    pick it up and dont go back..pretty simple..
    This.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

  7. #7
    DRSE
    MODERATOR
    dieseljimmy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    chicagoland
    Posts
    6,488
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Get it. And after you take posession... If the pharmacist is hot ask her if she likes mojitos. And tell her you want her to try the ones at xxxx when she gets off. Get drunk and make some bad decisons.





    Quote Originally Posted by cube789 View Post
    bump for ichigo, dude gives me a boner everytime I open the forum

  8. #8
    Crimson & DQ Supporter
    ELITE MEMBER
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    455
    Rep Points
    36093017

    By the time I finish typing this response, you better have picked up that bottle!

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    299
    Rep Points
    11494304

    Quote Originally Posted by dieseljimmy View Post
    Get it. And after you take posession... If the pharmacist is hot ask her if she likes mojitos. And tell her you want her to try the ones at xxxx when she gets off. Get drunk and make some bad decisons.
    I picked up the bottle today. The pharmacist was an older Indian male so I did not take your advice on drinks and making a bad decision.

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    bigmoe65's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    cali
    Posts
    5,558
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    I picked up the bottle today. The pharmacist was an older Indian male so I did not take your advice on drinks and making a bad decision.
    Should have asked if he had a wife. Negged.
    DRSE: SEEK AND DESTROY

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    BOARD REP
    exerciseordie's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    steroidsfax.com
    Posts
    841
    Rep Points
    38759096

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    pick it up and dont go back..pretty simple..
    Yup!

    www.steroidsfax.com

    EvolutionPeptides.com Discount Code: EOD15 15% Off

  12. #12
    Registered User
    bdad's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    329
    Rep Points
    43472985

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Grizzly View Post
    I have been on TRT since Nov from my local Dr. He is not the best choice and charges a lot for each and everything. So for the past 4 months I have been using an online clinic that takes care of me very well.

    I figured I would call my local Dr and hit him up for one last bottle since I gave him blood work 3 months ago. They did call in the script and it is ready for pickup however he wants me to come in to the office this month for more blood work. Two reason I don't want to give blood is the cost he charges and results would piss him off.

    I don't plan to ever use him again so what should I do?
    Would there be any harm in getting the script and blowing his office off for the blood work?

    FYI I can get the bottle for $42.

    Get it bro!

  13. #13
    Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR
    VictorZ06's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Manhattan / Greece
    Posts
    3,577
    Rep Points
    391012427

    Get the bottle and tell him you are going away on business and you will contact him when you get back to schedule an appointment (if a nurse calls you at home or something). Or, just ignore him/her after you get the script...nothing they can do bro. Go get it!



    /V
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

    RIP Mikhail Caldwell - aka "supermansdaddy" & "GMO" aka Glenn

  14. #14
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,152
    Rep Points
    618713292

    Don't worry about the doc. What's he going to do ?

    Sent from The Mothership
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Lost Grizzly's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Near Food
    Posts
    299
    Rep Points
    11494304






    I did pick up the bottle yesterday.

Similar Threads

  1. Where do you get your Script filled?
    By IAMLEGEND1 in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-19-2012, 10:49 PM
  2. Script gone up?
    By J.T in forum Testosterone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-17-2012, 06:06 AM
  3. Script for Arimidex
    By DetMuscle in forum Research Chemicals
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-21-2012, 06:36 PM
  4. Script from doctor?
    By Vlad5 in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-02-2011, 11:47 PM
  5. how to get rid of a Script error
    By JLB001 in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-31-2004, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
DISABLED END -->