• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blueskypeptides is it legit??

slimcharles

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Ok so I ordered some 5mg combo of CJC 1295 NO DAC w/ GHRP2 for my rat.

First question:

1) Is there 10mg TOTAL in the vial? Since it says 5mg on the vial, but description states 5mg CJC /w 5mg GHRP2

2) There was NO head rush or tingling whatsoever at a dosage of what I assume is 100mcg CJC 1295 and 100mcg GHRP 2. This was using the 6th tick mark on a 100 unit insulin syringe with 3ml bacteriostatic water.

Any help please? I really hope this stuff isn't bunk since I paid well over 100.

Lol at worried over losing $100.

um hunglo you want to send me 100 bucks then? i have used bluesky many time they were all ways on point.

So can you guys actually answer the questions I posted or are you just going to say $100 isn't enough for me to worry about? Obviously it's not going to destroy me financially, but the point is I would be disappointed if I spent $100 on nothing.

um hunglo you want to send me 100 bucks then? i have used bluesky many time they were all ways on point.

You didn't understand what you read there Ben. I was laughing at the op for stressing over losing a $100.

Welcome to the forum. You'll find the answers you need.

Back