• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Td! Awesome service and stuff!

cujo

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
These guys are amazing. Fast, provide tracking and email you to keep you informed when I didn't even ask about my order. This is real deal alpha pharma. The packaging is unreal. I have a feeling this is gonna be as good as the Watson I used to take
ejumyzu4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it's as good as it looks you should have a blast with this run.

Awesome products and super fast shipping, by far the best communication I ever experienced. MADD RESPECT!!

Nice list of products on the site for sure!!

NTR
MUSCLE_4YOU

Does your order still come in 2 or 3 separate packages? I can only cover a minimal amount of packages being delivered.

Does your order still come in 2 or 3 separate packages? I can only cover a minimal amount of packages being delivered.

It might. Just depends on what you order and where product is. I dont want to go into too many details in open board. :)

Your right, spoke before I thought about that. Feel free to delete that if you want to and thanks for your reply. PM sent.

Stuff is AMAZING. Smoothest and thinnest stuff I have ran. People bitch about price and "test being test" but knowing that you are getting properly dosed gear that I know first hand that pros run makes it worth every dime. I'm going to be continually ordering these amps and may have to try alphas dbol or abombs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I Agree. I am hooked on Alpha Pharma now. I've ran a bunch of the Testocyp instead of my Watson scripted stuff. Blood work numbers always come out the same range as my Watson did. Got some Induject (sust) now for a little cycle I want to run. Along with some more Androxine (water based trenbolone suspension). Aaannnd a few other goodies. I posted a pic in the giveaway thread. :D

I love that Androxine man. Stuff kicks ass. Best preworkout I've ever had. I'm excited about working out again!

Back