• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Andromix after 12 weeker, go or no?

saint924

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm currently coming into week 10 this monday of the following cycle -

01-12 Test E 200mg x 2 (mondays and thursdays)
01-09 Deca 250 (spread mondays and thursdays for joint lub)
01-09 EQ 200mg (spread Mondays and thursdays had only one bot, was enough to help with some vascularity and hunger)
01-12 Arimidex .5mg x 2 (mondays and thursdays)
10-13 Proviron 50mg ED

I have 3 bots of GP andromix 50 prop 50 tren 50 mast Was thinking of firing it up 2 weeks after the last shot of Test E starting at 1ml eod and bumping to 1.5 ml half in.
Starting low because I've never dabbled in tren. Should I stay on the Arimidex x 2 the whole way through? Guessing PCT 3 days after last Andromix shot do to the short ester.
I was not on HCG on cycle so I'm going to fire large doses of it first 3 weeks of pct and end my pct 3 weeks after last HCG shot to ensure I'm not suppressed from it.

expecting to cut up a bit more. Looking full and reasonable lean atm probably around 9% BF.

Would running the andromix for 4-5 weeks be enough to cut me up a bit more? Or should I just hold it for another time and start my PCT 2 weeks after last test E shot?... actually probably 1 week do to the HCG.

Input?

Back