• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Cali Gov?

court

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Im not sure how to do this but someone should make a poll on this site and see how many people would vote for Arnold. So someone please do this thanks. I know I will.:flex:

Honestly, he can't be worse than Davis :hehe: I would probably vote for him.

i would for sure. Davis is the worst governor we've had and i'm damn sick of his ass.

he is actually pretty conservative on alot of issues, I don't know how our views would meet. I don't really care b/c I am not in Cali.

anybody would be better than Davis at this point.We are so far in debt.

Originally posted by oaktownboy
i would for sure. Davis is the worst governor we've had and i'm damn sick of his ass.

Pete wilson had to have been worse. He was gov right?

what makes u say that?

he is a bitch, thats why. He had c-bo jailed for the lyrics on his album, saying that it promoted gang related behavior. He had some big problem with rap music in general.

Imagine that :lol:

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously, you think a bunch of middle aged white guys are going to get down to "I love my niggaz but wheres my bitches" -?

Yeah middle fingers in my face says friendly.

I know its part of your sig, what I'm saying is, a great deal of people are not going to understand that lifestyle and accept it, I for one am not aware that it means anything but violence and degredation. Then again I will fully admit the music I listen to doesn't exactly try to send a flowery message either, most of todays music doesn't.

If I was a CA resident, I would vote for either Larry Flynt or Gary Coleman. :)

:haha: :haha:

Larry will probably hand out free issues of Hustler Mag
at his campaign rallies

Once a task you first begun,
Never finished until it???s done,
Be the labor great or small,
Do it well or not at all!
- Big Mama

How is Gary going to beat that?

I feel bad for arnold in a way becuase this recall election has turned into a circus. But like gr81 said he is fairly conservative which I think Cali needs right now. I spend a lot of time there and want to move there some day in next two yearsand would like the state to have some sort of state of normalcy in their government. Which may never happen LOL But Arnold is extremely intelligent and has always been involved in the politcal arena in some form or another.

Originally posted by shortstuff
I spend a lot of time there and want to move there some day in next two
WHY?:confused: That is one screwed up state! The liberals have destroyed it!

I love California and I think someone needs to clean it up totally but hey I love in oregon and look at what the liberals ahve done here LOL

Originally posted by shortstuff
I love California and I think someone needs to clean it up totally but hey I love in oregon and look at what the liberals ahve done here LOL
Someone needs to clean it up?What the hell's wrong with it besides it's debt?

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by dg806
We're screwed up,huh?Care to elaborate furthur?

that is it, that is what i meant by clean it up, I LOVE CALI so back off buddy

it sure didn't sound like it

Originally posted by gr81
he is a bitch, thats why. He had c-bo jailed for the lyrics on his album, saying that it promoted gang related behavior. He had some big problem with rap music in general.
I wasn't aware of that.How old are u dawg?

Originally posted by oaktownboy
Just what it says! Ask Albob if he will ever come back?

Gr81 can you swap out the signature photo with something a bit more mild? Its kinda in my face when I scroll through the messages and distracting....

Arnold will make a great Governor in my opinion. I can relate to Arnold and think he is a descent person and not going to be intimidated by anyone and cave into political pressures and special interests. I like that he is a Republican too. The Democrats have just about ruined that state and its time to give the other party a chance to turn it around. People are running from California as fast as they can before they all lose every penny of their real estate investments and get hit with super large assessments to bail out the state's debt. With jobs being in the toilet and immigration issues south of the boarder its going to be a very very rocky road ahead. I just hope Arnold has a chance to turn it around before the spitefully inclined people start flinging mud his way about his prior life and hurts his family. He is brave to run and I am very excited about this.

Originally posted by OceanDude
People are running from California as fast as they can before they all lose every penny of their real estate investments and get hit with super large assessments to bail out the state's debt.
Just don't run to NC! We just might have to set the militia loose!:thumb:

Same thing happened to people up north! Screwed up the economy and now all those are down south where life was good! Slowly changing though! Too many yankees!:yes:

Originally posted by dg806

We have had more people move out than in over the last couple years, and I have SEEN and known people that have left, litterally to any other state. WA, OR, AZ and NV most commonly. Lots of people are leaving and I've considered it myself.

Spending time in racist Virginia, they didn't see how I could stand living here. I wouldn't mind leaving, the expense of living here sucks, and plenty of tech companies have been moving or starting up elsewhere too.

Back