• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Npp and Deca the quickest way to bulk up

HeavyB

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I been running a cycle of npp and deca since May 1 and I got to say this has been turning out better than I have expected.. I am actually getting low and I need to get some more. Problem is its not cheap for the amount I need. I been hitting up some sponsors on the board and getting list from them and I have to say the best price I found so far is rclabwholesale I got a list from him and great prices and the TD pics have looked good. Email him over at rclabsllc@neomailbox.ch for the list.
Top it of the guy gave me a promo code not sure if I should share it but rclabnpp is the code it breaks down like
5 get 1 free
10 get 2 free
15 get 3 free
mix and match npp and deca
That is a hella of a deal from a new sponsor on here.. I will be looking for my TD soon and be posting up. I would get that shit quick before that sale ends.

VERY nice deal right here.

if it worked get the deca from the same source I would not take change to change good one for a bunk one

if it worked get the deca from the same source I would not take change to change good one for a bunk one

Can you explain are you saying rclab is bunk? Do you have proof?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can say I had a great experience with rclab that ended with a beautiful.....TD

Why on Earth would you ever run a nandrolone-only ycle? You do know that Deca and NPP are the same steroid, just with a differemnt release rate, right? A nandrolone-only cycle has got to be one of the worst-ever ideas. Say hello to sexual dysfunction, reduced libido, and a plethora of other internal and external issues.

At least add some test to it, for the love of God....even just a little bit is better than nothing. The male body requires DHT (which comes from test) to function properly. For one, no DHT= limp dick. DHT is involved in both our physical and mental functioning...and is also necessary to the development of the alpha-male mind-set. You might get bigger muscles with a nandrolone-only cycle, but it will have too many negative effects.

At the minimum, at least add in a TRT dose of testosterone, as your body is running on basically zero testosterone right now (natural production has been shut-off). Nobody in their right mind would advise a nandrolone-only cycle. You know why? Because it is a bad idea--for everyone. I am NOT the kind of person that believes in tradition just for the sake of tradition, but I can see no good reason why anyone would want to run a nandrolone-only cycle. I can understand eliminating test towards the end of pre-contest prep...or keeping test low for guys who want to avoid hair loss, etc, but in your situation, there is not one damn good reason to have a T level of zero.

Last edited:
Very good advise mike,i agree 100% we need test,hell all the food unless 100% organic that we eat today sense its loaded with pesticides is killing our own natural test,never seen so many young guys having problems keeping a woody!

Why on Earth would you ever run a nandrolone-only ycle? You do know that Deca and NPP are the same steroid, just with a differemnt release rate, right? A nandrolone-only cycle has got to be one of the worst-ever ideas. Say hello to sexual dysfunction, reduced libido, and a plethora of other internal and external issues.

At least add some test to it, for the love of God....even just a little bit is better than nothing. The male body requires DHT (which comes from test) to function properly. For one, no DHT= limp dick. DHT is involved in both our physical and mental functioning...and is also necessary to the development of the alpha-male mind-set. You might get bigger muscles with a nandrolone-only cycle, but it will have too many negative effects.

At the minimum, at least add in a TRT dose of testosterone, as your body is running on basically zero testosterone right now (natural production has been shut-off). Nobody in their right mind would advise a nandrolone-only cycle. You know why? Because it is a bad idea--for everyone. I am NOT the kind of person that believes in tradition just for the sake of tradition, but I can see no good reason why anyone would want to run a nandrolone-only cycle. I can understand eliminating test towards the end of pre-contest prep...or keeping test low for guys who want to avoid hair loss, etc, but in your situation, there is not one damn good reason to have a T level of zero.

^^^^^^^^^Agreed

Took the words RIGHT out of my mouth! ^^^

IML Gear Cream!
I thought at first he was saying he found a good source not was the cycle he was on. Now one thing to consider is if you wanted Nandrolone in your blood like now. Then I can see adding NPP and Deca together. Like when you run prop next to cyp for a few weeks until the cyp kicks in. But without test. I would never consider it.

why would you take two nandrolones, they are the same just different esters,
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) is the lesser known and less popular phenylpropionate ester version of nandrolone. First off its important to understand the difference between what we know as ‘deca’ and what we know as “NPP”. To put it in simple terms the difference is simply the ester. NPP has the shorter ester while deca durabolin version of nandrolone has the longer ‘deca’ ester.

why would you take two nandrolones, they are the same just different esters,
Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (NPP) is the lesser known and less popular phenylpropionate ester version of nandrolone. First off its important to understand the difference between what we know as ‘deca’ and what we know as “NPP”. To put it in simple terms the difference is simply the ester. NPP has the shorter ester while deca durabolin version of nandrolone has the longer ‘deca’ ester.

Only thing I could think of is like I said before if you wanted to take them both for the first 3-4 weeks until the deca kicks in because NPP is fast acting otherwise makes little sense especially without test.

Back