AMA Labs

AAS Q & A with HeavyIron

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

AAS Q & A with HeavyIron

My pm box gets filled with questions about aas and cycle set ups. So now we are offering up a thread so people can post their questions and everyone can learn from them. HeavyIron has offered to help you guys out here and teach you some of the vast knowledge he has about this lifestyle.

Rep Points

This is great! When I'm prepping my next run deff will post in here. All AMA products of course

Rep Points

Cool!! Ive been having trouble with body building. Im 5'9", wgt 186, 12.3% body fat. My problem is that i have skinny calfs, not just muscle but bone to. My ankles are almost as skinny as my wrist. At my heaviest i was 212lbs, 16% body fat, i could sqaut 1RM of335 (if you saw my legs youd be impressed..lol) deadlift 400, and bench 285. I loved bein big but i was top heavy..and no i dont skip leg day..lol..it didnt look right so i ran a massive cutting cycle changed my diet completely and it looks bettet but i still want to be bigger and stronger..i just got fucked with genetics pretty much. So my questions are: what type of winter bulking cycle would you recommend? Would 200lbs be an attainable goal and still be ripped?

Ps im just a gym rat that likes running gear, no desire to compete with my genetics..ive ran several cycles over the past few years. Ive stacked ( deca, test and dbol) ( tren, test and dbol) and (tren, test and masteron)..i tolerate all of them well. I just have a hard time eating when on tren.
    ive thought about trying hgh but im an ER nurse and i need my finger tips..lol
    Last edited by crab107; 07-16-2014 at 12:51 AM.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Eat more

Sent from The Mothership
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Rep Points

Heavy helped me in most recent cycle of test prop, tren and mast.

Thanks heavy.

new cycle will be test e 1.5 g and 700mg npp for 10 weeks.

Currently cruising on 750 mg test e.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Very nice. I have one for HI. Will post it up later!

anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Saw this post on another forum, posted by a vet. What your thoughts on this Heavy?* *

The biggest misconception about Masteron is that your body fat needs to be low in order to run it and get the benefits from it. About 10 years or so ago some dipshit wrote about Masteron and said this and thru the years everybody believes this to be gospel just as your dosage should only ever be 300-400 mgs per week.

If only we can go back in time and shoot the fucker more bros would have taken my advice over the years and listened to me.

Masteron is without a doubt my favorite compound. I've ran it year round, up as high as 1.5 grams and saved many of bros from gynecomastia just having it handy. I use to moderate this board about 10 years ago and people got so sick of me talking about Masteron at times I thought I'd be shot. Lol.

First to the fat loss. Masteron is a potent androgen and pound for pound I like it better than tren for a multitude of reasons. First many people have problems sleeping on a gram of tren. Take a gram of Mast. You'll sleep like a baby. At a gram of Masteron or higher you'll think you are on dnp. You can thank Masterons high affinity to bind to the hypothalamus for this. Temp is slightly elevated, metabolic rate is thru the roof and you'll sweat like crazy.

Secondly Masteron is a powerful estrogen controller. That's why people over the years buy into this shit with your body fat needs to be low in order to see results. Actually you'll see more results when you have more body fat and are holding water. You'll drop that water like crazy.

Case in point, once I had a bro whine and bitch about no anti estrogen being able to help him with bloat on high dose test. Finally he took my advice and we added 600 mgs a week of Masteron. He said it was the most shocking thing he's ever seen. No bloat whatsoever and he posted pics to prove it. It really will help out in relation to estrogen and water retention control thru a couple of different mechanisms of action.

Also good luck getting gynecomastia while on Masteron. It ain't happening. I recommend people keep the di-propionate version around just for this purpose. I have numerous people thank me over the years for this one. 500 mgs a week of Mast or so and you'll be surprised at how powerful it is. Should be a no brainer considering Masteron was developed for breast cancer. Hence the trade name Mast....etc.

Masteron at high doses is relatively safe. The FDA's and oncologists dosing protocol in relation to it's therapeutic benefits would surprise you. 100 plus mgs a day is safe and has been studied quite extensively.

Now of course Masteron like all androgens has side effects but all in all very mild. 2% ketoconazole shampoo ,saw palmetto and some good salicylic acid body wash is all I have ever needed to counteract the sides all the way up to my whopping 1500 mgs of Masteron per week.

I hope you add the Mast bro. It's a mistake to wait. These are my .02 in relation to one if the most misunderstood compounds of all time. I recommend Masteron all the time for a variety of situations.

P.S. I'm on a gram right now. Fuck I feel and look good. Hope this helps.

anything i say or do on this forum is fake and for entertaiment purposes only.

Rep Points

Aromasin question. I'm currently on the end of my 3rd week of 600mg AMA Test E per week. 300 Monday, 300 Thursday. Got a bottle of AMA Aromasin on hand. Obviously retaining water because I've put on close to 10 pounds in 3 weeks.. do you suggest the Aromasin at 12.5mg every day or every other day? So many conflicting opinions online, figured I'd ask heavy! Thanks in advance

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by atmosfearless View Post
    Aromasin question. I'm currently on the end of my 3rd week of 600mg AMA Test E per week. 300 Monday, 300 Thursday. Got a bottle of AMA Aromasin on hand. Obviously retaining water because I've put on close to 10 pounds in 3 weeks.. do you suggest the Aromasin at 12.5mg every day or every other day? So many conflicting opinions online, figured I'd ask heavy! Thanks in advance
    Fallow the half life of the drug and dose it everyday.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

^ this , get bloodwork and go from there

BOARD REP

Rep Points

i got a question, to cruise or to PCT ....

obviously i want to keep them gains i got from my current cycle ( test e , primo / test e tren A )

my stats .

32 yrs old
    210lbs
    14% bf
    6'1''

dont want more kids , got 2 .

should i PCT or blast/cruise ?.....

i know its kind of a personal choice , but i would like to hear your PROs and CONs , everybodys , not just Heavy

Rep Points

Thanks guys.. might as well order some more now that its back in stock. Sherk, hook me up with a list when you get a minute, thanks brother!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

[QUOTE=heckvr4;3284812]i got a question, to cruise or to PCT ....

obviously i want to keep them gains i got from my current cycle ( test e , primo / test e tren A )

my stats .

32 yrs old
    210lbs
    14% bf
    6'1''

i know its kind of a personal choice , but i would like to hear your PROs and CONs , everybodys , not just Heavy[/QUOTE

]ttt

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by crab107 View Post
    Cool!! Ive been having trouble with body building. Im 5'9", wgt 186, 12.3% body fat. My problem is that i have skinny calfs, not just muscle but bone to. My ankles are almost as skinny as my wrist. At my heaviest i was 212lbs, 16% body fat, i could sqaut 1RM of335 (if you saw my legs youd be impressed..lol) deadlift 400, and bench 285. I loved bein big but i was top heavy..and no i dont skip leg day..lol..it didnt look right so i ran a massive cutting cycle changed my diet completely and it looks bettet but i still want to be bigger and stronger..i just got fucked with genetics pretty much. So my questions are: what type of winter bulking cycle would you recommend? Would 200lbs be an attainable goal and still be ripped?

Ps im just a gym rat that likes running gear, no desire to compete with my genetics..ive ran several cycles over the past few years. Ive stacked ( deca, test and dbol) ( tren, test and dbol) and (tren, test and masteron)..i tolerate all of them well. I just have a hard time eating when on tren.
    ive thought about trying hgh but im an ER nurse and i need my finger tips..lol
    I really like Deca, Test and D-bol for an old school bulking stack. Get proper nutrition and train hard and smart brother.

IronMagLabs 15% Off Coupon Code = heavyiron15

IronMag Research Now Open! - heavyiron15 for 15% off!

Buy Syringes No Prescription
    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Z82 View Post
    Saw this post on another forum, posted by a vet. What your thoughts on this Heavy?* *

The biggest misconception about Masteron is that your body fat needs to be low in order to run it and get the benefits from it. About 10 years or so ago some dipshit wrote about Masteron and said this and thru the years everybody believes this to be gospel just as your dosage should only ever be 300-400 mgs per week.

If only we can go back in time and shoot the fucker more bros would have taken my advice over the years and listened to me.

Masteron is without a doubt my favorite compound. I've ran it year round, up as high as 1.5 grams and saved many of bros from gynecomastia just having it handy. I use to moderate this board about 10 years ago and people got so sick of me talking about Masteron at times I thought I'd be shot. Lol.

First to the fat loss. Masteron is a potent androgen and pound for pound I like it better than tren for a multitude of reasons. First many people have problems sleeping on a gram of tren. Take a gram of Mast. You'll sleep like a baby. At a gram of Masteron or higher you'll think you are on dnp. You can thank Masterons high affinity to bind to the hypothalamus for this. Temp is slightly elevated, metabolic rate is thru the roof and you'll sweat like crazy.

Secondly Masteron is a powerful estrogen controller. That's why people over the years buy into this shit with your body fat needs to be low in order to see results. Actually you'll see more results when you have more body fat and are holding water. You'll drop that water like crazy.

Case in point, once I had a bro whine and bitch about no anti estrogen being able to help him with bloat on high dose test. Finally he took my advice and we added 600 mgs a week of Masteron. He said it was the most shocking thing he's ever seen. No bloat whatsoever and he posted pics to prove it. It really will help out in relation to estrogen and water retention control thru a couple of different mechanisms of action.

Also good luck getting gynecomastia while on Masteron. It ain't happening. I recommend people keep the di-propionate version around just for this purpose. I have numerous people thank me over the years for this one. 500 mgs a week of Mast or so and you'll be surprised at how powerful it is. Should be a no brainer considering Masteron was developed for breast cancer. Hence the trade name Mast....etc.

Masteron at high doses is relatively safe. The FDA's and oncologists dosing protocol in relation to it's therapeutic benefits would surprise you. 100 plus mgs a day is safe and has been studied quite extensively.

Now of course Masteron like all androgens has side effects but all in all very mild. 2% ketoconazole shampoo ,saw palmetto and some good salicylic acid body wash is all I have ever needed to counteract the sides all the way up to my whopping 1500 mgs of Masteron per week.

I hope you add the Mast bro. It's a mistake to wait. These are my .02 in relation to one if the most misunderstood compounds of all time. I recommend Masteron all the time for a variety of situations.

P.S. I'm on a gram right now. Fuck I feel and look good. Hope this helps.

Overall I can agree with some of it but I wouldn't swallow all of it. Body fat percentage is irrelevant if you control E2 so I do agree that you may use Mast at any body fat but as far as E2 control goes we have much better drugs than Mast.

All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by atmosfearless View Post
    I would start with 12.5 mg daily and see how it goes. Labs would be ideal. You may have to increase the AI dose as Aromasin has a pretty short half life.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heckvr4 View Post
    i got a question, to cruise or to PCT ....

my stats .

32 yrs old
    210lbs
    14% bf
    6'1''

i know its kind of a personal choice , but i would like to hear your PROs and CONs , everybodys , not just Heavy
    If you can PCT I would. Being on the rest of your life isn't fun after a few years for some guys.

If you are national level or higher than blast and cruise is likely the way to go but like you said its a personal choice.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    If you can PCT I would. Being on the rest of your life isn't fun after a few years for some guys.

If you are national level or higher than blast and cruise is likely the way to go but like you said its a personal choice.
    I agree. I've been on prescribed trt now for a little over 2 years and thers times I wish I wasn't. Pinning feels more like a job now than how it use to be. Sometimes I end up missing a day and pinning late because I really don't want to or I'm exhausted from my day.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Rep Points

I have a question,
    planning my fall blast and was going to do
    drol 1-4 50 mg a day
    tren e 1-8 400 mg a week
    test e 1-8 375 a week
    deca 9-16 500 mg a week
    test c 9-16 800mg a week
    var 14-18 80mg a day

should i just split this into two cycles with a cruise in between or is this ok?
    any suggestions or comments welcome
    thanks

Rep Points

Heavy,

About to start cycle of test e 1500mg and npp 700mg for 10 weeks. I wanted to know if after the 10 weeks should cruise into my next cycle or just drop npp and add tren at 700mg for another 10'weeks.

im currently cruising on 750mg test e for 8 weeks. I've tried 250, felt awful, tried 500 really no difference, so I decided to up dose to 750 and sense of well being is better and I'm just always in a better mood.

I'm 35, 275, bf? Prob 15-20%

thanks heavy

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by chuggin View Post
    I have a question,
    planning my fall blast and was going to do
    drol 1-4 50 mg a day
    tren e 1-8 400 mg a week
    test e 1-8 375 a week
    deca 9-16 500 mg a week
    test c 9-16 800mg a week
    var 14-18 80mg a day

should i just split this into two cycles with a cruise in between or is this ok?
    any suggestions or comments welcome
    thanks
    Looks like a stout cycle to me but I would run the D-bol a bit longer. I like D-bol for 6-8 weeks brother.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THEWIZARDOFKOZ View Post
    Heavy,

About to start cycle of test e 1500mg and npp 700mg for 10 weeks. I wanted to know if after the 10 weeks should cruise into my next cycle or just drop npp and add tren at 700mg for another 10'weeks.

im currently cruising on 750mg test e for 8 weeks. I've tried 250, felt awful, tried 500 really no difference, so I decided to up dose to 750 and sense of well being is better and I'm just always in a better mood.

I'm 35, 275, bf? Prob 15-20%

thanks heavy
    After the Test and NPP run I would get labs to see how everything looks before continuing the blast brother. I'm a huge fan of Nandrolone up front in a cycle then transitioning to Tren so the setup looks great if labs come back clean.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Looks like a stout cycle to me but I would run the D-bol a bit longer. I like D-bol for 6-8 weeks brother.
    Heavy, I'm not trying to second guess you bro, but 8 weeks of deca is a little short. In my experience it takes 6-8 weeks to kick in to full gear. I like to run it for 14-18 weeks. Thoughts????

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Irishfatty View Post
    Heavy, I'm not trying to second guess you bro, but 8 weeks of deca is a little short. In my experience it takes 6-8 weeks to kick in to full gear. I like to run it for 14-18 weeks. Thoughts????
    Blood Nandrolone levels spike immediately upon the first injection. The time to "kick in" nonsense is just bro lore. Not to mention the ester is active another 3 weeks after you stop =)

Rep Points

thanks for the reply, I am running anadrol at the beginning not dbol, would you run that for 8 weeks as well?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Blood Nandrolone levels spike immediately upon the first injection. The time to "kick in" nonsense is just bro lore. Not to mention the ester is active another 3 weeks after you stop =)
    Finally someone with creditability and weight around here speaks the truth about deca. Let's just hope people pay attention. Best comment in this thread IMO.

Rep Points

After the Test and NPP run I would get labs to see how everything looks before continuing the blast brother. I'm a huge fan of Nandrolone up front in a cycle then transitioning to Tren so the setup looks great if labs come back clean.
    Thanks for the advice Heavy.

Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Rep Points

Much respect to AMA and Heavy, a lot of knowledge and excellent advice. I appreciate the the breakdown of the how and why.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast