Levram.us

SFW's AbaXen Journal: A Summer Blast

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

SFW's AbaXen Journal: A Summer Blast

I was given this fine opportunity to Log the AbaXen line and would like to give a special thank you to Mansir, Levram and of course, theCaptn. I will give my detailed, honest assessment and I look forward to making mutant like gains as i shapeshift into a more desirable and aesthetic being. My journal will consist of my training routine, physique photos and caloric intake. Perhaps i'll get creative now and then with a video.

The products I chose were:

The Triple X blend, which is a 225mg/ml mix of Tren Ace, Mast Prop and Test prop. (75mgs each per ml) I was originally going to use 1 ml EOD but have decided that 1 ml ED is the way to go. http://www.levram.us/index.php?main_...products_id=16

The second product i chose, was their EQ 400. I will be using 1 ml/wk. http://www.levram.us/index.php?main_...&products_id=9

The third product will be the Testenan 325 (Test E) I will be using 1 ml/wk. http://www.levram.us/index.php?main_...&products_id=5

* I'll finish this off with an oral of course, likely Tbol but Winny may be an option as well.

Layout:
    Tren ace 525 wk
    Test prop and Enanth (total) 850 wk
    EQ 400 wk
    Mast 525 wk

The Vials look lovely btw, as they Came heat sealed and wrapped securely.

Now lets get Jerked!

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15
    ORDERS OVER $250 AUTOMATICALLY ENTERED TO WIN $250 IN FREE PRODUCTS!
    ANY ORDER CONTAINING 1 BOTTLE OF A BLEND GETS FREE SHIPPING!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Subbed. Let's see if these gears live up to the hype
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

YOU ME WE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'll be watching too. Subbed

Senior CEO

Rep Points

Lets get this show started already!

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Subbed. That packaging and those vials look sexy!

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Its been a long time coming but the wait is finally over...Now let the show begin..
    WE OFFER THE FASTEST T/A TIMES, HIGHEST QUALITY AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE
    ALL ORDERS RECEIVE STATUS UPDATES BY EMAIL SO YOU'RE NEVER LEFT WONDERING
    $100 MIN ORDER

SAVE 20% PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON MASS, XXX, CUT BLENDS

DRSE
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Sounds like a good blast. Subbed for new lhjo material

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

First jects tonight. Im gonna pin a ml of xxx and a ml of eq separately in each glute. should I be breaking my EQ shots down to bi weekly or is once a week fine?

Ill do a test e delt shot this Saturday.

Oh Ill get some b4 pics up tonight as well of my scrawny, pale and hairy frame.

Training: Likely traps, calves and lunges later. Ill give a run down of everything tonight including cals.

:beer:

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/200295-SFW-s-AbaXen-Journal-A-Summer-Blast
    $100 MINIMUM ORDER. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150! DISCOUNT CODE = freeship15

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Dear Diary..

Day 1

Noticing more pip in my xxx glute than the EQ. Kinda early to tell though but yeah, more noticable in the mix cheek. Thats why i wanted to inject separately.

Ive pinned suspension for weeks so i dont give a shit about pip. As long as i can sit and move, who cares? If its above a 6-7, then yeah ill mention it.

Shrugs
    225x20 warm up
    295x20
    345x17
    385x15
    400x15
    420x12

Calves w/BB, standing, straps
    345x15
    345x12
    400x8

Prone hamstring curls

45x20 warm up
    90x15
    100x12
    110x8
    115x6

Cals

Stupid low @ 2800. No appy. However once this tren kicks in and the EQ im sure ill be mowing shit down.

Please be gentle and do not mock my pics. Look, Ive been cruising on 500/wk EP Test e alone, so thats basically natty. So yeah im natty now. But just wait in 8 weeks. Ill be presentable enough to rock a fedora pool side. Maybe even a fancy monacle and speedo. "oh but its the end of summer by then" you say? False! Im in Florida. So i can still engage in summery activities well into the fall.

Rep Points

Inject the xxx with the EQ now that you know. It will take away 99% of the pip. I wouldn't bother with seperating EQ bi-weekly personally. EQ is so slow acting I just don't think it will matter. The half life of EQ so is long blood levels will stay pretty level even with one injection per week or whatever. As the weeks go on the half lives will be overlapping so much it just won't matter. Honestly it's just icing on the cake in my book. Lowered pip with painfull gears, vascularity, appetite and slow/steady gains. Your xxx is going to be doing 90% of the work. Be carefull as the weeks go on. Your veins and blood vessels are going to be a lot bigger especially in your legs. It's gonna get harder to pinn without hitting shit.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    Inject the xxx with the EQ now that you know. It will take away 99% of the pip. I wouldn't bother with seperating EQ bi-weekly personally. EQ is so slow acting I just don't think it will matter. The half life of EQ so is long blood levels will stay pretty level even with one injection per week or whatever. As the weeks go on the half lives will be overlapping so much it just won't matter. Honestly it's just icing on the cake in my book. Lowered pip with painfull gears, vascularity, appetite and slow/steady gains. Your xxx is going to be doing 90% of the work. Be carefull as the weeks go on. Your veins and blood vessels are going to be a lot bigger especially in your legs. It's gonna get harder to pinn without hitting shit.

Ok, good advice. ill stick with the weekly EQ shots. The PIP from the 2 separate shots arent anything to write home and complain about. The injection from the XXX is About what i would expect from a typical test prop injection at similar volume.

From Fri July 18....

Rest Day - No training.

I should be able to notice the Trenson sides within the next few days to a week...and i have my sleep aids ready. Looking forward to the masteron though, nothing like walking around all jacked with priapism! Its a good look for me

Cals for Friday the 18th were slightly higher than the 17th, although my appetite is still lagging a bit. Managed to pull in 3200 w/ 240 grams of protein. Ill probably just install a macro app to make things a little easier for myself.

Today (Saturday July 19) will be my first delt shot using the Test E. I plan on cooking a few things in bulk today. Sauce/gravy, Bulk Meatballs 90/10 beef, pork loin and plenty of Rigatoni pasta to carb up. I already ate several granola bars this morning and the sugars are giving me a nice serotonin surge.

I plan on hitting shoulders prior to injection today and will train Biceps later on this evening. If im lucky and the clouds break, ill get my Tan on for an hour or so. My pale unjerkedness may soon be a distant memory.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

...Continued from earlier (saturday July 19th)

Shoulders
    (Standing BB press)

* The bar was on the floor, so i basically power clean the bar into press position before each set. and then in a controlled, slow manner, bring the bar back down to the floor after completion of the set.

155x15
    175x12
    205x10
    220x8
    230x5 (had some push press action going on for a couple of reps here)
    185x10 BN (behind neck)
    190x9 BN
    190x8 BN
    135x9 BN

Biceps (standing bb curls)
    115 x 22
    135x19
    150x10
    170x9
    185x8
    190x6
    In regards to biceps, I kept my sets kinda low because of the weight. Plus i Skipped reverse curls due to the heavy forearm action during cleans.

My first Test e injection of the cycle went pretty smooth. I dont think Ive ever used a higher test e concentration than this before. Sustanon, yes. But ive never used Test e concentrations like this. I was tempted to split the shots into 1/2 ml per delt. but whats the point? I needed the other delt for my xxx shot. I'm Starting to feel like a pin cushion already. Looks like i'll have to rotate quads into the equation sooner or later. Not a huge fan of those.

Cals
    4650. I ate aprox 400 grams of carbs, aprox 270 grams of protein and about 200 grams of fat. Not bad at all. Feeling Jubbed and jaundiced.

Tan time
    Close to 40 mins of full sun. Came in and looked more terked than ever. Then i ate more pasta and felt jubbed and jaundiced again.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Sun 20 July

Sunday July 20 2014

Well, theres no doubt that the XXX is all trenned up. Chest felt like it was on fire a minute after injecting. Similar to a large shot of whiskey. The heat radiated into my jaw line and throat...followed by 5 minutes of throat clearing and labored breathing. No real cough, just mild gasping and tightness. Which dwindled into a pleasant tickle in my soloplex area. Tren!

Chest (Flat bench)

225x10 warm up
    295x10
    315x8
    320x4 (weak, worthless Fag)
    225x19
    245x11
    250x10
    260x9
    Bodyweight dips
    65 reps
    58 reps

Overall, A weird chest workout. I Had good strength endurance, particularly on dips. but raw power was lacking on my bench. Mind kept racing to other shit while i was lifting. Such as...Should i shave my balls later, should i defrost that roast now so its ready for tomorrow, and so on. Its the caffeine i guess. Took too much.

Post workout Kaiser roll with mountains of strawberry Jam, small bag of plaintain chips, a granola bar, an ice cream bar, pint of OJ and then a scoop of Whey with skim. I went hypo a couple of hours later and slept like baby jesus.

Cals
    carbs 430 g
    protein 230 g
    Fat 180 g

Rep Points

Well, theres no doubt that the XXX is all trenned up. Chest felt like it was on fire a minute after injecting. Similar to a large shot of whiskey. The heat radiated into my jaw line and throat...followed by 5 minutes of throat clearing and labored breathing. No real cough, just mild gasping and tightness. Which dwindled into a pleasant tickle in my soloplex area. Tren!
    Apparently I've never had good tren cause I've never felt anything like that. Not even a hint of tren cough. Or a night sweat. Makes me wonder what the hell I'm taking sometimes. I will get to the bottom of this.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Well just fyi...tren e doesn't cause any acute symptoms for me at all, as far as pulmonary/respiratory. I do get a bit winded on tren e but tren ace is a diff beast. I have never had tren cough from enanth or that burn/wheezy feeling. I do get insomnia on both though. And sweats. But everyone seems to be affected different on tren. Some guys sleep, me i need a cocktail of sleep aides just to get a couple of hrs.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

mon july 21 2014

Back

Yates row
    135x15 warmy
    155x15
    185x20
    200x17
    220x15
    240x12
    250x10
    Chin ups

triceps
    95x15 overhead ext
    95x20 oh ext
    105x15 oh ext
    125x10 oh ext
    130x13 skull crush
    130x15 sc
    135x12 sc

Cals 3200 carbs aprox 200, protein 280, fat 140
    Still hungry. Will be eating some almonds before bed and some cottage cheese. and possibly touching myself.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Love this log man. Ive been dying to see one with these guys gear. Thanks for all the detail. I recently had my first Tren E run and holy shit ur not kidding bout insomnia and night sweats. Anyway...thanks again for running a tight log here. Very informative..

http://www.levram.us/
    $100 MIN ORDER

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

And op.., I cant explain why, but didnt you get the feeling these guys were legit from day 1? Think thats why im so interested in this log. Its gonna prove what we already know

$100 MIN ORDER

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I have full confidence in AbaXen so far and i am sure they will be a very prominent domestic source on this board and others in no time.

The XXX is pretty smooth even in quads. PIP is so minimal. The Test e and EQ shots, pip is basically non existent.

Anyway, Had no trouble drawing with a 25 g.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

My hands are pretty hairy. Wait til that masteron kicks in...Eddie munster status approaching!

DRSE owns this shithole
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Jesus I thought for a sec there you were pinning yoar teardrop!
    TheCaptn' is not a registered proctologist. His post are for his amusement only. Please seek proper medical advice if symptoms persist.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tomorrow = Taint injection. I need to get that masteron directly into my prostate to hasten gains.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theCaptn' View Post
    Jesus I thought for a sec there you were pinning yoar teardrop!
    Hahahahah

$100 MIN ORDER

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SFW View Post
    Tomorrow = Taint injection. I need to get that masteron directly into my prostate to hasten gains.
    Ouch...shave, then apply numbing aid!

$100 MIN ORDER

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Tuesday July 22 2014

Was gonna make it a rest day but i couldnt. urge to lift shit overwhelmed me and i decided to do so.

Deads
    290x13
    310x16
    380x10
    400x8
    420x6

Quads (leg ext)
    Single leg at a time, not double
    90x20
    135x12
    145x10

Calves (standing raises w/bb, straps)
    290x18
    290x16
    290x20

Cals 4275 carbs 370 protein 310 fats 160

I doubt ill eat anything else tonight. Maybe a small cup of cottage and some pb while i listen to Jeff rense and Dr. Deagle.
    Last edited by SFW; 07-22-2014 at 08:04 PM. Reason: date errorasisis

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Ouch...shave, then apply numbing aid!
    As always, good advice!

ALPHA MALE

Rep Points

fing quad veins
    ...PASSION IS MY FUCKING PASSION
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...w!!!-Get-on-it!!!

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

^ I had a lot of carbs these last few days. From everything ive researched about EQ, it should make things more vascular if i can keep my bf low enough. Maybe good synergy with the tren. We'll see....

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Weds July 23 2014

REST DAY

Had a very low carb day, ate A LOT of chicken breast and 80/20 beef, leafy veggies, 2 whey shakes and almonds. Gonna get some fats in later as well. I like mixing some coconut oil in with my 4% cottage cheese. Very satiating before bed.

I'll compile everything tonight or tomorrow.

Slept good last night, no sweats. But the vivid, weird dreams are starting. Libido seems to be up slightly and i'm urinating more frequently. Wont be long...The calm before the storm.

AbaXen Pharmaceuticals
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

I'm in the heart of the storm right now bro .. Rough seas.. lol
    $100 MIN ORDER

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast