• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Finally joined the dark side

Rdub9281

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I finally did my first pin on 3 days ago, I'm doing 200 ml of test, 1 pin a week, for 10-12 weeks. Also, the next day(first day working out after the injection) started dbol. I have 50 mg tablets but I'm doing just 25 mg a day before my work out. But from here on out, I'll take 25 a day regardless, for 5 weeks. First off, the initial prick of the pin was painless, and I'm glad cuz needles get me a little sketchy. But the next day when I woke up, I was a little sore, and the 3rd day, I was INSANELY sore! Today would b the fourth day, and it feels fine. From what I've read this is normal am I right? Is there anything I can do I prevent this? And as for the dbol/test cycle how much can I expect to gain off of this, and when will I start to feel/notice things kicking in? I'll attach a few pics to let u kno whr I'm at right now, and hope 2 get good news back, can't wait to c what this stuff can do and transform me into!
Stats: 22, 5'8",
145 pounds, lift 4 days a week, high weight low rep, been lifting for 3 years. Diet is fairly clean, but with my metabolism, it doesn't hurt 2 pig out on some pizza/ fast food every now and then.
aqynugut.jpg
3yjeruju.jpg
e6a5a9aj.jpg
ujubusur.jpg
2abu6avy.jpg

You wanna be the best, you gotta take out the best

Haha so mr. Mackey, any input?

This whole thing is made too complicated by most young dudes. Lift hard, eat lot, be responsible with your gears. If you like and stick to the lifestyle you can tweak as you go. I learned far more by doing and getting it right or wrong then by reading what another person's opinion is. Read and learn but don't be afraid to follow what works for you.

Not the dark side at all buddy, you've been listening to those damn pundits and dip shits. You choose the right place to start and the right guys to ask. You already made a very wise decision in running just Test for your 1st cycle. I'm assuming you read that here.

Like anything else in this world with a lil practice and you can do anything! Here's to those gains you're going to make! :lifter:

And yes, delts can be tricky, don't make the mistake and keep pinning delts, learn to hit other spots as you go. You may be able to do that pinning every 4th day, but not if you plan to run short esthers.

good luck hard charger.

For your first cycle you should deff up the test to about 400 for the first 4-5weeks then up it to 600 weeks 5-8, you can stay at 600 but is say up it to 800 after week 8 and run a 12 week cycle. Also split your injects 2 times a week to keep the blood level constant.Train hard, stuff your face with protein and complex carbs u will grow. GL

Media makes it seem like the dark side. Be responsible smart and your g2g welcome!

Thx everybody, and I'm more worried about the after effects than anything. Gyno, shutting down test production.. Etc. but I'm confident if anything occurs someone on here can steer me in the right direction. Rated r, I wasn't sure how much test 2 start with, since I'm so small compared 2 a lot of guys on here. Lean, but small. So what if I did 200 ml for the first 4-5 weeks, then jumped 2 600? And as for pinning twice a week, that was my original plan but I'm having a buddy help me out the first few times, considering I dk what I'm doing and not about 2 give myself a shot until I can do it properly, and it's hard enough for us 2 meet once a week let alone twice. So could anyone guess what I have 2 look forward 2 being my first cycle, and how long it will take 2 get the big effects?

Thx everybody, and I'm more worried about the after effects than anything. Gyno, shutting down test production.. Etc. but I'm confident if anything occurs someone on here can steer me in the right direction. Rated r, I wasn't sure how much test 2 start with, since I'm so small compared 2 a lot of guys on here. Lean, but small. So what if I did 200 ml for the first 4-5 weeks, then jumped 2 600? And as for pinning twice a week, that was my original plan but I'm having a buddy help me out the first few times, considering I dk what I'm doing and not about 2 give myself a shot until I can do it properly, and it's hard enough for us 2 meet once a week let alone twice. So could anyone guess what I have 2 look forward 2 being my first cycle, and how long it will take 2 get the big effects?

Just cover yourself and have the necessary stuff on hand, your ai and pct. Better safe than sorry.

Don't start pumping copious amounts of gear into you, start low to see how your body tolerates it, then adjust.

This is a marathon not a sprint, you'll get there hard charger.

yep like Ironaddict said cover your bases and have all your PCT and ancillaries on hand and you'll be fine. You don't have to up the dose but I'm guessing if your anything like the rest of us you'll do it on your own.

how much you willl gain on this depends entirely on you(diet and excecise) and your genes(not pants)

By the way you might want to keep your face out of the pics your posting. You don't want the local hillbilly sheriff in little Greenup, Illinois getting calls from the DEA.

and change your sig dammit your 145 pounds you are not taking anyone out....

thats all the advices I got

IML Gear Cream!
Ok will do, is clomid and nolva a proper pct? And I like 2 b better safe than sorry, but the guy I'm doing this with has Been on 4 over 3 years and never used an ai, or HGC. So therefore, I don't have an ai at the moment. How do u feel about tht? And skinny I might just c how I feel come week 5 or 6, then go from there. And haha ok good point. And if I quit taking dbol 4 or 5 weeks in, but still doing test for another 7 weeks or so, is it ok 2 wait until the end of my cycle 2 do pct? Or should I take something immediately after I'm done with dbol?

You need to just stick that needle in your butt bro. It's the easiest thing to do. Just hold the needle against the skin for like 10 seconds gently increasing pressure and before you know it.... it's in. Always go slow. In the butt there are hardly any viens/nerves so you don't have to worry about hitting shit really. Just go high so you miss the sciatic nerve. And good dbol aromatizes pretty hard. You should have an ai. Take a naproxen after you inject. It will help for the next day.

Ok I can get Adex for an ai is tht good? And when will I take it cuz like I said I'll b done with dbol way before the test cycle

Ok will do, is clomid and nolva a proper pct? And I like 2 b better safe than sorry, but the guy I'm doing this with has Been on 4 over 3 years and never used an ai, or HGC. So therefore, I don't have an ai at the moment. How do u feel about tht? And skinny I might just c how I feel come week 5 or 6, then go from there. And haha ok good point. And if I quit taking dbol 4 or 5 weeks in, but still doing test for another 7 weeks or so, is it ok 2 wait until the end of my cycle 2 do pct? Or should I take something immediately after I'm done with dbol?

Ok I can get Adex for an ai is tht good? And when will I take it cuz like I said I'll b done with dbol way before the test cycle

Did the guy that your are doing this with ever get his bloods don while on cycle? Does he know for a fact that his e2 was not out of control or is he just assuming this due to the fact that he did not get gyno. Unless your genetics are exactly the same its safe to assume you aren't going to have the exact same experience.

Adex is good... its what I use... but I if i was you I would get aromasin ditch the nolva all together and run aromasin all the way through your cycle and pct. Nolva is outdated now(IMHO)... Its still used for gyno but even then there are better options now.

No I don't think him Or The other guy have ever had their blood tested. Just assuming they r good 2 go I guess. and as for the nolva, I already have it and clomid on hand so might as well use it now, but I'll keep tht in mind in the future. And I'll go ahead and have him get the Adex ASAP. From what I've read u can usually feel/see the dbol working in about 3 days, and the test about 4 weeks. Anyone think that's pretty accurate or? Person experiences?? Just excited I guess and wanting 2 kno when 2 expect some changes. My main goal is just pack on pounds of mass. I think I'm fairly toned/lean for being 100% natural until this point.

Welcome to the dark side. Slow and steady wins the race. Keep your health in check the best you can with check ups and blood work. Look for gradual and steady improvements. Don't try and go from 145 to 265 in 6 months. Keep your thin waistline and make quality gains. Best of luck.

You never came back and posted about your diet, since you were under-eating, and at last post said you had not yet caught up to my recommendation. Thus, it seems a little early to jump on the gear when your diet was not yet sorted out.

I posted what I had ate that day. And I'm getting better and eating way more protein. I struggle getting a lot of calories, but I get a lot of protein. And about 3,000 minimum calories, and up 2 4,000 some days

Back