• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

~~AY Open Casting Call~~

Pittsburgh63

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well Guys and Gals,
I've talked the Boss Lady in to allowing to have a little fun. We are going to throw and
OPEN CASTING CALL
. For a brief moment in time, Everyone that participates will have an opportunity to gain access to the World's Most Elite, Reliable, Unrivaled, Impeccable Private Sourced Gear Available!!!

What We are Looking for:

Why should AY Pick you? What is going to make you stand out among the crowd? We want to see everything from the Normal Gym Rat, to the most Seasoned Competitors, and everything in between.

Tell us about yourself... what are your goals? Do you Compete or want to Compete? Why are you a better choice than all the rest?

Show us pics of your current conditioning and build. Show us Pics of where you want to be.
What type of cycle you would run in order to take steps closer to obtaining your goals.

There are
multiple spots open for this casting call... but we are only interested in the individuals that truly want this... that are ready to experience AY and take things to the next level.

One lucky individual
Is going to have the opportunity to land an Incredible Prize. We will choose the Most Impressive Applicant, ask them to log their first ever run with AY Products as they strive to obtain their goals. The Catch is, we want to add a little incentive... entice them to really push it to the limits and Offer Up and Friendly Wager.
The Details of this Wager will be revealed at a later date.... but for Now... Let's get this show on the Road!!!

Here's a little something to get everyone going.....

Attachments

• off season3.jpg
    off season3.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 73
just a rep defending another rep...had no idea still a sponsor...fine...cool...but no he is not and has not been a reg poster in a long time

just a rep defending another rep...had no idea still a sponsor...fine...cool...but no he is not and has not been a reg poster in a long time

No harm no foul... and you're right, lately I haven't been very active on any of the boards. Not sure what that has to do with anything. But I'm happy to see you've missed me cupcake!!

I would encourage everyone to actually contribute to a forum that we all benefit from...traffic is the slowest iver ever seen...everyone is a rep a mod or a gear whore (me too on that one)

IML Gear Cream!
I'll bite, not that I have a chance of winning.

Tell us about yourself... what are your goals? Do you Compete or want to Compete? Why are you a better choice than all the rest?
Have a big regional show in mid November. Want to do well there, rebound and do a jr national show next year.

Show us pics of your current conditioning and build. Show us Pics of where you want to be.

ebugu5aq.jpg
Me currently. Where I want to be is on the stage again and leaner than last time with same fullness.

What type of cycle you would run in order to take steps closer to obtaining your goals.

750mg test to 1g
600mg primo
9ius serono (possibly 13.5iu)

As the show approaches would drop test a bit and add some Mast. 4 weeks out add Anavar, Halo and possibly some Winstrol. Adex is already at 1mg ed 18 weeks out. Drop all injects 7 days out besides Mast. Drop hgh 10 days out.

Is this contest to gain access to AY gear or is it a prize package for gear? I already use 2.5g a week of her test lol

Is this contest to gain access to AY gear or is it a prize package for gear? I already use 2.5g a week of her test lol

Both, those that are not already established will potentially gain access to a list, and we are ironing out the details for our one lucky individual that stands out amongst the rest.

Awesome. I may be posting pics in that case.

My entry:

My goals consist of continuing the process of evolving and pushing my heart mind body and soul beyond limitations. I started taking this fitness lifestyle seriously 8 months ago and have been full throttle ever since. My fire inside had been lit and I've been bit by the iron bug to want to pursue my dreams in bodybuilding. Everyday I look myself in the mirror and compete against myself to strive to become better and better, although I have yet to compete on stage(the ultimate goal). I have a passion and love for the sport and want to compete more than anything else that I desire.
I have come very far, and want to go all the way with it. There is no stopping me. I believe with the help of Agent Yes I can reach my goals and become as successful and I can possibly be .. And then some :)

Here are some progress photos from where I started 8 months ago to where I am at currently.

I saw what Quadzilla did with AY and to me that was very inspiring and would love to do the same.

Cycle. Hmm. Based on my goals I believe some test with a good amount of tren and a solid oral in the mix would treat me the best. I believe this is what team green refers to as "the golden ticket stack" ie. 400 test, 600 tren, 100 var. but in my case I'm shooting for the golden trophy ;)

And finally thank you AY for taking the Waters Evolution into consideration.

badyramy.jpg

aju2y9y5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm the obvious choice here.

My fame is worldwide

Sent from The Mothership

Great opportunity for some lucky member . Ive seen some pretty amazing AY transformations in the past :winkfinger:

Good to see AY opening the gates. Not even thinking about throwing my name in lol, good luck gents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might forget some shot but I am currently around 176-180 10% bf. I have my eyes set on an NPC contest on the west coast in the next 10 months. I may just wait till spring 2015. I chose this specific contest because I am confident I could place. I am more concerned with how I view myself than competition. I know where I want to be. I plan on breaking 200 mark this year at the same or lower BF%.
I can only do around 2 cycles a year. Summer is especially rough because of work obligations. I have to make all my money for the year in a 6 month period.
My next cycle plan is such
16 weeks bold. At 1200mg. Or 12 of eq cyp.
1000 mg test e a week front loaded with prop for the first 4.
600 mg tren a week for 12
50 mg dbol & 50 mg adrol for 5 weeks
Proviron debating on dosage
Var would be 100 mg a day if I had it
Aromasin @ 12.5 ed for length of cycle.
Caber will be included debating on dosage
I have gh and will use it.
igf 250mcgs-400mcgs eod
Ghrp-2 or hex
My week points lats and legs specifically calfs. My quads and hams are coming along pretty well and can't complain
yruzy9e3.jpg
eru7usam.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Wowowow... I would kill it for some help reaching my goals right now. This last year has been about rehabilitating my injuries after yet another couple big owies. But my fat ass wants to do my first show this year, and I have to do it because I need to get incredibly lean for life insurance since they go off of BMI... I have never posted a personal pic online but this may just be reason enough...

I may be using fs7 for coaching or Phil hernon. here's my goal picture always been a fan of the wrath. Extremely well balanced physic, and one I believe to be obtainable
8uve3a5a.jpg

Well, going to jump in the deep end!

The road to this time in space is fairly short. I started almost 7 years ago simply to lose some weight and tone up. Essentially, started over 2 years ago due to medical illness. My fitness carried me through a year filled w surgeries. Once past it, I decided to get a move on do something with my training. Started lifting to build so I could compete.

Discipline is an essential part of my success in life and in the gym. Interesting when that became my ethic in the gym, it carried over to other areas of my life. I am my biggest challenger. I lift 7 days a week and do cardio 5 days/week. I don't miss holidays. I train in no HVAC. I sweat. I freeze. I train. My goal is to grow pro.

Competed in 5 shows. I've placed 1st in 3. I am qualified to compete nationally in figure. Ready to take it to the TOP!

As far as cycles, go, I wouldn't feign to think I know what's best. Basically been cycling without clear direction. Open to direction there.

Pics:
2008 early in the process
2014 most recent photos

LET'S DO THIS!!

Attachments

• IMG_0031.JPG - Version 2.JPG
    IMG_0031.JPG - Version 2.JPG
    144.6 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0032.JPG - Version 2.JPG
    IMG_0032.JPG - Version 2.JPG
    198.3 KB · Views: 67
  • Image 12.jpg
    Image 12.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 69
  • Image 13 - Version 2.jpg
    Image 13 - Version 2.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 70
^^^damn can't top that. Another pic from today.5'6" 235lbs
ahedejug.jpg

Wow...... I can't believe they picked me.

Sorry brahs.. better luck next time

Sent from The Mothership

I may be using fs7 for coaching or Phil hernon. here's my goal picture always been a fan of the wrath. Extremely well balanced physic, and one I believe to be obtainable
8uve3a5a.jpg

Im a few weeks away from hiring phil myself! Gotta get my AY, nod and my dna test done and read by phil and then its off to the loose fitting clothes and trying to look big! If piles of poo are accepted ill do my damnedest to inject on the daily and snort all her orals... Pills that is.... PICK ME! PICK ME! I dont want this to be like gym class and picked last again...or not at all :( im the one! IM IN! Yay mini celebration early! :)

Sent from my iPP using Tapatrash

Wow...... I can't believe they picked me.

Sorry brahs.. better luck next time

Sent from The Mothership

Damn ROID got here first!! Anyone with a mosey option on their treadmill is the clear favorite. :geewhiz:

Who is capable of the biggest transformation ?

Roid

Who would be the cheapest to sponsor ?

Roid. I'm not using massive amount of gears.

Who sexts bar bella ?

Roid. We are IMs new power couple.

I am The One

Sent from The Mothership

Hmmm .... Tempted to enter...

Back