Legend Pharmacueticals

So is this gear g2g??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

So is this gear g2g??

IS legend gear g2g. I have seen that there has been some good feedback but being able to buy 5 10ml vials for $118.30 sounds awesome and crazy all at the same time.lol and what about there hgh. anyone running this??

Rep Points

Hey Beast,

I recently just placed an order from some anavar raws. I capped them myself, and am currently at day 6 of only 40mg per day. And my goodness, the pumps are amazing. Haven't felt the super strength people talk about just yet, but again it's been less than a week. So the var is definitely good to go. I haven't tried anything else just yet, but plan on placing an order for some tren ace in the near future. You'll be good to go my friend!
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    HIGHEST QUALITY, FASTEST T/A TIMES AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

some people were saying the anavar was turning out to be dbol. just sayin

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I haven't tested but some of the results that I have seen for the anavar raw powders weren't ananvar.

standing tall
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

im hoping the gear is g2g because I want to order a bunch if it is.lol cheapest prices anywhere.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by THE-BEAST View Post
    hey Beast,

I'm hoping it's not dbol. I tend to hold a lot of water and get some major estro sides from it. I'll keep an eye on that now. Thanks for the heads up my friend.
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    HIGHEST QUALITY, FASTEST T/A TIMES AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I've lost some water weight running the var at 80mg/day but definitely not having the pumps, head aches, ect that is notorious with Var. Hope it is Var but I dont know.

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

The same guy who ran 100mg ed? If I ran 100mg of dbol ed I would know for sure it was dbol. Anavar is a mild steroid and your not going to make insane gains from it. There are more happy people with it and then you got people who have never ran var and think they are going to be the hulk. Use it as intended and results will follow.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Hey, I'm liking the fact they have HMG... hard to find!

Rep Points

I have their var it was not dbol I know that for sure because i would look like shit during my prep haha. its g2g also! Zero headaches which is a plus

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jaws55 View Post
    hey Beast,

I'm hoping it's not dbol. I tend to hold a lot of water and get some major estro sides from it. I'll keep an eye on that now. Thanks for the heads up my friend.
    Its dbol. Id stop. Mass spec about a month ago posted on our sister site ASF, Primobolan and Cutstack. One had 5% hormone in it, the other had 0%. So far, no one has any idea what was in those vials, but we know what wasn't! Hey, but the prices are fantasic...

http://www.levram.us/
    DISCOUNT CODE winter15 GETS 15% OFF ALL ORDERS
    BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANDYFLEX View Post
    I have their var it was not dbol I know that for sure because i would look like shit during my prep haha. its g2g also! Zero headaches which is a plus
    Wow..thats great. I guess Ill just forget all the mass spec results and labmax test results being reported...because you didnt look like shit during your prep and had zero headaches.

BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Var and Dbol powder are pretty easy to tell apart...

Dbol is a fluffier (like flour almost) ... kind of messy.

Var is more like sugar in consistency.

A raw would be one of the silliest things to try and fake between var and dbol...

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Lou15

Rep Points

im hoping the gear is g2g because I want to order a bunch if it is.lol cheapest prices anywhere.
    You are an idiot if you think you are going to get the correct properly dosed substance from these people.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    You are an idiot if you think you are going to get the correct properly dosed substance from these people.
    LMAO. I couldnt have said it better myself bro. And youve tested their shit. So you know first hand!

BOARD REP

Rep Points

please explain

**All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Its dbol. Id stop. Mass spec about a month ago posted on our sister site ASF, Primobolan and Cutstack. One had 5% hormone in it, the other had 0%. So far, no one has any idea what was in those vials, but we know what wasn't! Hey, but the prices are fantasic...

how about all the positive tests?

**All information discussed is for entertainment purposes only!**

Rep Points

Well my anavar is dbol. My buddies dbol is junk. 100mg a day and nothing. 3 separate test prop powder packages failed the test. My test E is underdosed and borderline junk. That's about it for now. And I am the scammer according to Uplifted.

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Well my anavar is dbol. My buddies dbol is junk. 100mg a day and nothing. 3 separate test prop powder packages failed the test. My test E is underdosed and borderline junk. That's about it for now. And I am the scammer according to Uplifted.
    NO I did not call you a scammer. Dude what are you a teenager or something? It's amazing that everything you "tested" from legend is bunk but yet there are bloodwork results on this and many other boards that say otherwise. Your Anavar is Dbol and your dbol is bunk, LMAO

If you want free gear then I will tell you what. Get the gear professionally tested and I will personally see to it that you get compensated for testing it.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleZilla View Post
    how about all the positive tests?
    Yes, Ive seen them..

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Uplifted View Post
    NO I did not call you a scammer. (But then goes on to say later in the same post)...."If you want free gear then I will tell you what."...
    -This would insinuate to anyone, that hes simply looking for free gear...and is a scammer.

This makes a ton of sense. Raysd21is doing this because he wants more garbage, but free this time! Thanks for making me laugh... LMAO.

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

-This would insinuate to anyone, that hes simply looking for free gear...and is a scammer.

This makes a ton of sense. Raysd21is doing this because he wants more garbage, but free this time! Thanks for making me laugh... LMAO.
    Well I guess the PM I got looking for replacement must be a fucking dream then!

GET IT PROFESSIONALLY TESTED! Can you guys read that? I am not going to replace over a 1000 packs of Var because someone is playing with their new chemistry set.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I am not going to replace over a 1000 packs of Var because someone is playing with their new chemistry set.
    This part made me laugh...Again!

Rep Points

That is bullshit. I was sent two packets of var to make good on an order of bunk testE that I got. Since I started taking it and my wife as well, my forearms have so much god damn water retention it looks fake, my wife on the other hand feels like she's having a miscarriage. Mind u she's not pregnant. How can u guys sell mislabeled shit? You are playing with people's lives. I haven't tested it, but it ain't var bro. Not even close. I've taken it many times and I shred, not have forearms like marshmallows. You shouldn't be bashing these guys, you should leave this company and work for a reputable one. I'm not looking for free shit, cuz i wouldn't take it, and I was grateful that he tried to make it right, but he made it worse. I can deal with me retaining water, but I cannot deal with my wife taking dbol or whatever this bullshit is.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ANDYFLEX View Post
    Haha true that. I used some of there var on my prep for the show I just did and it wasn't dbol that's for sure.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Lift-on View Post
    Haha true that. I used some of there var on my prep for the show I just did and it wasn't dbol that's for sure.
    Oh look..and out of the wood work..we have another person who used legends anavar and turned into a giant marshmallow. Dont worry MarineJH, im sure somehow this gets turned around and youre the bad guy. Fuck this thread and fuck all the fucking phony bumpsters defending what is a pattern of negligence by this company. Proof is all around you. You can seek it or seek to deny it..

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Marinejuicehead View Post
    That is bullshit. I was sent two packets of var to make good on an order of bunk testE that I got. Since I started taking it and my wife as well, my forearms have so much god damn water retention it looks fake, my wife on the other hand feels like she's having a miscarriage. Mind u she's not pregnant. How can u guys sell mislabeled shit? You are playing with people's lives. I haven't tested it, but it ain't var bro. Not even close. I've taken it many times and I shred, not have forearms like marshmallows. You shouldn't be bashing these guys, you should leave this company and work for a reputable one. I'm not looking for free shit, cuz i wouldn't take it, and I was grateful that he tried to make it right, but he made it worse. I can deal with me retaining water, but I cannot deal with my wife taking dbol or whatever this bullshit is.
    When did you order the crap test? The test I got from them was good to go, I ordered in February or March. Im not looking to get in the argument, but if what youre saying is true, somewhere along the line things went wrong. A couple buddies of mine ordered the same time I did and all got great results from the test e.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Well I guess the PM I got looking for replacement must be a fucking dream then!

GET IT PROFESSIONALLY TESTED! Can you guys read that? I am not going to replace over a 1000 packs of Var because someone is playing with their new chemistry set.
    Replacement gear is not the same as free gear. If you bought 1000 Anavar that turned out to be DBol, are u telling everyone here you wouldnt want replacement gear?? Because we all know theres no such thing as a refund in this business.

So tell everyone here what you would do if this happened to u.. Please enlighten us..

Legend Pharma Rep
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Replacement gear is not the same as free gear. If you bought 1000 Anavar that turned out to be DBol, are u telling everyone here you wouldnt want replacement gear?? Because we all know theres no such thing as a refund in this business.

So tell everyone here what you would do if this happened to u.. Please enlighten us..
    What I would do bro? Well for one I would get a blood test to show my test levels before crying bunk. I would have proof that the gear was no good. More people these days that have no idea how to run gear correctly and their diet sucks and blame everything but there own bad habits.

If the var was professionally tested and came back bunk then I would damn well do my best to compensate people somehow.

Look I am here to protect Legend and to protect the customer as well. That means if you show me legitimate proof that the gear is not spot on then I will do my best to protect YOU. If people want to call bunk without nothing but some of the shit I have seen then I have to protect Legend from all types of ways to reverse scam us. Just like the Primo/cutstack deal, the customer was protected and got refunded or compensated in some way.

I cannot go by "oh the var did not work" and I have no proof to go by. I have no idea what your diet/training/condition is at the moment. Like i said If I replace one pack of var because someone said that then I would have to replace every pack of Var that was ever sold. Catch my drift? i have to protect the source unless you prove me wrong.
    Last edited by Uplifted; 07-23-2014 at 08:18 PM.

Rep Points

June

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast