• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD!!! Go green!!!!

mr.buffman

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got sum primo, tren ace,tipp,npp! Going to be a great cycle!! This will be my first time using tren!!! Any words of advice or tips would be great!! Of course have stane and caber on hand.

2dtvfuu.jpg

Never tried primo, how do u like it?

I have yet to try it. Plan on running it for 20 weeks at 400mg but I might bump it to 500mg wk 10-20.

Got sum primo, tren ace,tipp,npp! Going to be a great cycle!! This will be my first time using tren!!! Any words of advice or tips would be great!! Of course have stane and caber on hand.

2dtvfuu.jpg

Tren: Keep your blood level stable with an even injection schedule. Make the most of it with your training etc. because you will only get so long of a run out of it.

Sweet TD!! I suggest injecting tren ED. It helps reduce sides by keeping blood levels more constant.

If its your first time running tren have some caber ready and keep your AI's in check. Looks like you have an awesome line up. Stay safe!

IML Gear Cream!
That lonely bottle of tren makes me sad......:bawling:

Sweet TD!! I suggest injecting tren ED. It helps reduce sides by keeping blood levels more constant.
I was planning on doing 200mg tren a week so about 50mg EOD. How would I work that into pinning ed, would I use slip pins for 30mg ed?

That lonely bottle of tren makes me sad......:bawling:
It's not lonely no more ;), did my first pin yesterday! Got kinda scared didn't wanna get tren cough or turn into the hulk when I fell asleep lol no pip smooth!! I'm no longer a tren virgin!!

First time tren use I would recommend ED for a run as stable as possible.

Fuck this tren is no joke!! Or I'm having a great placebo affect!!!

Nice haul...keep us up to speed on your Tren run

Looks good man!

Back