• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gaining Weight by mixing protein shake with cooking oil and cookies.

PilotMEV

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I'm skinny and I want to gain 2-3pounds per week, so I used calorie calculator and indicates I need around 4,000+ Calories everyday to achieve my goal.
I work out 3-4 times a week and I'm taking "Mutant Mass" as my Protein shake. So heres my routine

2 Scoops of Mutant Mass = 530 Calories
5 teaspoon of Vegetable Oil = 675 Calories
Cookies = 240 Calories
Peanut butter= 200 Calories
Blending this together

Is this a healthy routine? especially adding vegetable oil in my protein shake

Is this a healthy routine? especially adding vegetable oil in my protein shake

Your body needs fat. I was thinking more along the lines of insulin spikes, lack of fiber, lack of real food leading to binging, bloating, diarrhea,....etc.

This needs to moved to the nutrition section. Don't think Introductions is the place for this.

It makes my ass shit in my pants just thinking about drinking that. Eat alot and good, as you get older you will gain weight. Probably more weight then you will want.

Bottoms up, there, big guy. Hope you take look around and take on some new ideas.

Welcome.

Try coconut oil , not as bad.

Eggs , oatmeal , ground beef are better options.

Look in the Nutrition section. Lots of good info

Welcome.

Try coconut oil , not as bad.

Eggs , oatmeal , ground beef are better options.

Look in the Nutrition section. Lots of good info

This.....

Back