• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

let's show everyone how powerful genotropin hgh are.

aminoman74

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Let's hear how great this hgh is.

My moods are better more fresh and alert feeling. My sleeping is deeper and feeling fresh not sluggish like I did before. My pumps are greater I'm a lot stronger and stay fuller longer . My appetite is higher also my hands fell fuller also when I grip my hands actually hurt if I grip them to hard. Getting carpal tunnel in my hands. My sec drive is up some. My erections are longer then before. I started these last week and getting results.

Genotropins are some of the strongest hgh I've ever used.

bro, im glad your erections last longer. i can only imagine what a minute man must feel like. :p
lol JUST KIDDING BROTHER!!!!!!! im so glad these genos are working great for ya. should also start to see the fat loss around your midsection anytime now too bro!!!! Me personally, im happy as heck with Zs blue top kits. Either way ya cant go wrong people!!!! Z puts his word on the line everyday someone orders something, and well, the feedback has always been great!!! goes to show hes a stand up, good person with GREAT GEAR!!!!!

Yes sir he is the man of his words. He goes way beyond his words and work for everyone.
we are talking about Z, right....not your little man..........i mean, u were the one who said erections.. sorry, cant get it off my mind. hehehe, i said "get it off" lol

LOL aminoman - I'm waiting for someone to chime in and ask you...

... when you say erections are longer ... do you mean - "longer in time - or length?" :hmmm:

OK back on track :) - EVERYTHING works better when I'm running Z's hGH!

I'll add one more ... I'm not balding - but I do notice some shedding with my HEAVY blasting phases
except when I'm running Z's hGH it stops - EVERY TIME!

It's very clear why professional athlete's run it!

Repo ... "my wife says I'm Super Man when I'm on it" :D

LOL aminoman - I'm waiting for someone to chime in and ask you...

... when you say erections are longer ... do you mean - "longer in time - or length?" :hmmm:

OK back on track :) - EVERYTHING works better when I'm running Z's hGH!

I'll add one more ... I'm not balding - but I do notice some shedding with my HEAVY blasting phases
except when I'm running Z's hGH it stops - EVERY TIME!

It's very clear why professional athlete's run it!
Then this makes total sense, cuz this was my blast. 750 a week of prop and 700 of masteron. my hair was thinning and balding....then i started the hgh and taaa daaa!!!! no more hair loss. now my pecker, swear to god, girl noticed it and said it looked bigger and what was i taking for it.... i did some research and found that in some people, hgh can "make your cawk more fuller". not trying to be gay, but apparently its true.

Then this makes total sense, cuz this was my blast. 750 a week of prop and 700 of masteron. my hair was thinning and balding....then i started the hgh and taaa daaa!!!! no more hair loss. now my pecker, swear to god, girl noticed it and said it looked bigger and what was i taking for it.... i did some research and found that in some people, hgh can "make your cawk more fuller". not trying to be gay, but apparently its true.
You get more relaxed giving you better blood flow and more focus towards your sexual stimulation.

IML Gear Cream!
They made my penis grow 2 inches.Genos=holygrail

What are y'all doses at? I would really love to run some hgh but its so high priced. If I didn't have to pay for all the ppl that don't have jobs or insurance I could run all sorts of gear lol.

My strength keeps going up on the genotropin gh I'm really liking like it. I'm sleeping great and also more awake during the day this is some really good stuff. I would love to be on this gh for a very long time.

Wow is All I can say. Getting stronger thicker and and my hand get the food old carpal tunnel. When I get up in the morning my hands are so swollen that my hands hurt. This stuff is amazing. Can't think how it will be when I add a cycle to it.

Well, I actually did a GH serum test on these. I tested 5.4 IUs and came back a whopping 22.6. No bloat like other GH, deeper sleep, increase strength and energy. Just feel like I am on top of the world with them.

Wow is All I can say. Getting stronger thicker and and my hand get the food old carpal tunnel. When I get up in the morning my hands are so swollen that my hands hurt. This stuff is amazing. Can't think how it will be when I add a cycle to it.

What is your dosage and how long have you been on?

I have been doing 2iu for 3 weeks and my hands especially right, swollen and hurts. Even my feet is painful in the morning, can't put weight on the front part of the foot. I have to put weight on the heels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Around the same time. My feet hurt also bro I have to walk like I dropped a weight on them. My hands get Carpal tunnel thru out the day. My muscles are so much fuller and harder. My appetite is up also my moods are better I just seem happier. I was doing 45 lbs bd for front lat. Raises. I'm seeing that my nails are growing faster also. I feel asleep 3 hours ago and now I feel wide awake.
I'm telling you this stiff is great. It's like I'm on a full blown cycle and I'm not really on anything.

Yes @ 2iu my feet and hands hurt too.I overall feltl like shit besides sleeping good.I now only use 1iu ed and sides are way less.I'm only using for therapeutic reasons.I would say 2iu of gentropins= 8iu of generics

IML Gear Cream!
How one would go about increasing the dosage to 4-6ius if feet and hands are hurt at even 2iu?
2iu is considered as replacement dosage and 4-6iu is for gaining lean muscle.

How one would go about increasing the dosage to 4-6ius if feet and hands are hurt at even 2iu?
2iu is considered as replacement dosage and 4-6iu is for gaining lean muscle.

Each week raise up .5 or1iu

Wouldn't it make the pain even worse? Also does CTS lays throughout the GH cycle?
CTS like symptoms from HGH can last and come and go it depends on the dosage and individual user.

Update on the genos. I feel like I'm getting bigger still from these. My hands hurt still and have carpal tunnel and swollen hands. My streinth is still up and having deep rem sleep.

I must say this gh is making me hungry and hands tingle non stop. I'm always hungry and also I notice that my erections are more powerful then before. Finger nails are stronger and growing faster.

I could stay on this gh for a long time and not come off.

I need to add that as i type on my phone my hand almost go 100% numb while holding my phone and I need to stop non stop to shake them loose.

Back