• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cant Find anything that doesnt break me out. Please help.

Jmullins020

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey guys,,,,i need advice in the worst way. Im on the verge of giving up. I can't use test it breaks me out terrible. I can't stand that. Is there anything else i can use or take to get bigger or take for the acne? I don't know what to do. I just recently got off a 8 week cycle of dust 250 at 500-550 a week and it messed me up acne wise. Please help if anyone can tell me what to do. I know there r a lot of variables in this problem but I'm reaching out to u guys for advice.

Wt:190
Ht: 6'0
Cycles: Super test 400 (broke out), Sust 250 (broke out), Eq, primo.

please help....thanks guys.

How many times a week were you injecting?

Get blood test and make sure e2 is in check. Make sure your injects are spaced out evenly. Also try short esters

shower or wash the area the acne is showing up in a few times a day..get some of brand acne wash from the womens section at the store..e2 could be high or low..low e2 gives some people worse acne...could look into accutane also..

I was injecting 1ml twice a week with sust250. I actually missed one injection later in my cycle, that could b the reason. I don't know what to do. Ive used everything but accutane and nothing works. Yes i probably need my blood work done. Should i do that before or after or both? I don't even know what to look for.

Thank you guys for taking time to help me. I really appreciate it.

Sustanon 250 will cause the most acne tbh, it has multiple esters in it so ultimately your blood concentration is going all over the place. I would take something like Test Enanthate and pin mondays and thursdays. I recommend if you have bad acne problems you start at 300mg and 4-5 weeks in the cycle start bumping it up. I don't like going past 400mg Test E as I think its enough for me. I rather add another compound in then take anymore of it. Other then that try showering twice a day, once when you wake up and once after the gym. Also use something like Neutrogena body clear body wash, with salicylic acid. Helps me a bunch. And I also occasionally use a salt scrub, just mix sea salt with coconut oil and scrub it all over your shoulders chest and back. This exfoliates your skin, clears out your pours and re moisturizes it. When your skin is moist, you wont swet as much hence less acne causing dirt. Coconut oil and sea salt both kill bacteria and moisturizes the skin. For me the worse is when I end my cycle... the acne gets bad until the steroid clears and everything balances out. However as long as I shower and use the above it doesnt get too out of control. Tanning and swimming in ocean water also help a hella lot. So if you have a beach near you and its warm out then go! The salt water can litterly clear everything up in one visit to the beach. Good luck mate.
[h=1][/h]

yea use test e.and taking two showers am and pm are you real oily if so long hot showers help.

10% benzoyl peroxide applied liberally at night on areas prone to break out. An ounce of prevention is worth a LB of cure.

Bathe 2+ x a day using DAWN anti bacterial dish soap. Make sure it has triclosan. Im not joking. its all i use.

Keep Estro in check with a strong AI. I get zero acne on letro btw.

Thank you guys so much.....I will try test e next i guess. I really don't wanna give it all up but if the acne comes with it then I'm done. I guess I'm gonna let my body balance back out and try another cycle in a few months. Thank you all again.

I go with low test dose and high nandrolone dose and never have a problem with that or hairloss like I do in test or test+EQ. You might want to try nandrolone. NPP is better than Deca. Hits faster, less bloat, clears faster, and easier to adjust dose if it does give you trouble

IML Gear Cream!
Seriously I don't know why people use Sust. It gives the absolute worst side effects. But anyway yeah just stick to one ester compounds. Also I picked up some body soap with sea salt in it. Hoping that will help. Now I just need a shower brush so I can reach back there lol.

Back