• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Whose using what from Z?

heavylifting1

Uncle Z Representative
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What are all of you guys cycling with right now from Z? Anyone using the Genotropins, the Blue tops, which I have to say myself work very well. Testosterone is a staple, we all use anti estrogens. We all like to get ripped and hard looking for summer. I'm just wondering what our customers and reps are using right now. Whats their favorites, likes or dislikes? Give us the word!

All the gear im on is courtesy of Z. Test Prop 100mg ED, Masteron 100mg ED, Normally 4iu a day of HGH blue tops, but for next few weeks its 8IUs because the doctor thinks upping the dose will help tremendously with my torn peck. and my next cycle which is almost identical to this one is 8vials of prop 8vials of mast and a few kits of blue tops. I LOVE our products. By far the best i have ever used, no lie.

On his genotropin hgh. It's is some great gh. My moods are really good my strength is way up my pumps are great also I have a lot of energy. I was always tired but now I feel like I can sleep 4 hours them I'm up and ready for the day. This gh is the best out there that money can buy. I dream like there is no tomorrow.
This is some great gh. I'm getting ready to start his sust. And anadrol 50.

I swear by the Genos. I am going to sty on 3.6 IUs and get on test, masteron, maybe an oral.

I am on Sust, tren, and deca. Fucking loving life, too. I need to go update my journal. I took 5 days off for injury repair, and the last two days has been spiritual. Monday, I tore it up, and today was good, too.

I turned my friend and workout partner onto Z, and he is using their gear as well.

I swear by the Genos. I am going to sty on 3.6 IUs and get on test, masteron, maybe an oral.
do what im doin bro (i use blue tops) run test prop and masteron. the pumps are so painfully good.

I am on Sust, tren, and deca. Fucking loving life, too. I need to go update my journal. I took 5 days off for injury repair, and the last two days has been spiritual. Monday, I tore it up, and today was good, too. I turned my friend and workout partner onto Z, and he is using their gear as well.
You have to heal for injuries. Deca can help with that too. You need to look at our Genotropin HGH or Blue Top HGH. They work great for injury repair and muscle gain.

You have to heal for injuries. Deca can help with that too. You need to look at our Genotropin HGH or Blue Top HGH. They work great for injury repair and muscle gain.

the kits i have of the blue tops have really hurried the process in my peck healing faster.

Back