• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Can taking Clenbuterol cause Vaginal Bleeding? Help!

gettingfit07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello, i have recently started taking clenbuterol and since day one have been experiencing vaginal bleeding. I have searched all over google, bodybuilding forums, medical pages, and cant seem to find an answer. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal? or should i consider stopping and consulting my doctor?
Any advice is greatly appriciated!
Thank you!

Never heard anything like this. Anything is possible. I would dump it immediately and see if the bleeding stops.

How old are you?

I'm 21.
I've read other posts on other sites and some women experience spotting but all the comments on it were people saying "clen isnt a hormone effector so it's not due to clen" but its what I'm currently experiencing

Being 21 doesn't rule out possible really serious issues but it seems unlikey. Still any family history of reproductive cysts, issues...etc

i would dump the clen immediately and see if the bleeding stops or tappers off.

Personally all stims cause a sexual response have you had an increase in sexual activity?

Any change in other meds?

Never heard anything like this. Anything is possible. I would dump it immediately and see if the bleeding stops.

How old are you?

I'm 21.
I've read other posts on other sites and some women experience spotting but all the comments on it were people saying "clen isnt a hormone effector so it's not due to clen" but its what I'm currently experiencing​

I would jump off the clen now and see if it stops as stated above... but I would also rec going to doc to get checked out , just in case. but no I haven't heard of this with clen personally.

Being 21 doesn't rule out possible really serious issues but it seems unlikey. Still any family history of reproductive cysts, issues...etc

Personally all stims cause a sexual response have you had an increase in sexual activity?

No, family history is clean.
I started it on Wednesday morning and an hour after i take it the bleeding starts and fades away by 5pm. THursday i took it again in the morning and it stopped by 6pm. I took it this morning when i woke up and it started an hour afterwards. So it seems to be effecting me just after I take it but I am perfectly fine by night time.

No sexual changes yet, and no other meds apart from birth control.

I have already experienced a minor headache, and muscle cramps so i know the clen is in my system

I would jump off the clen now and see if it stops as stated above... but I would also rec going to doc to get checked out , just in case. but no I haven't heard of this with clen personally.

Ok, thank you. I just feel im stuck and wanted to try something different. kinda dissapointing i guess

I'm new to this and i have answered your questions with more information but it said it was being reviewed before posting. I dont understand why?

The Bleeding starts in about an hour after taking it and stops in the evening, nothing at night. I have just started this wednesday and the bleeding started an hour after my first dose.

My family history is clean, and no changes yet for a sexual response. I do know it is in my system cause i have already experienced minor headache and muscle cramps.

IML Gear Cream!
I have to agree, definitely stop now and take it from there. No one can tell you exactly what is going on but obviously the clen may be very well doing this. Stop now.

I'm new to this and i have answered your questions with more information but it said it was being reviewed before posting. I dont understand why?

your new... that message will stop after you get to a certain amount of posts.

No, family history is clean.
I started it on Wednesday morning and an hour after i take it the bleeding starts and fades away by 5pm. THursday i took it again in the morning and it stopped by 6pm. I took it this morning when i woke up and it started an hour afterwards. So it seems to be effecting me just after I take it but I am perfectly fine by night time.

No sexual changes yet, and no other meds apart from birth control.

I have already experienced a minor headache, and muscle cramps so i know the clen is in my system

so while my gynecological skill is fairly impressive, I have to admit Im not sure why this is occurring to you.
I am a clen abuser and I have taken doses that will kill a lesser man. I have an occasional calve or forearm cramp when taking clen. I would guess for what ever reason some real estate in your lady part area is cramping up.
the only thing you can do here to determine approximate causation is to abruptly stop the clen. and see if the bleeding stops. I cramp alot more when I start or abruptly up the dose. but my body adjusts really quickly and the cramping seems to stop within a day or two. maybe you just ramped up to quickly.
two final questions and Im tapped out
1- what dose did you start with and where are you now... 6 days later
2- where did you obtain this clen? Im wondering if maybe its not clen after all. maybe you were accidentally given a steroid. with likely will alter a menstrual cycle.

If you abruptly stop and the bleeding does not take a pretty quick turn for the better, I would go to the doc.

Hello, i have recently started taking clenbuterol and since day one have been experiencing vaginal bleeding. I have searched all over google, bodybuilding forums, medical pages, and cant seem to find an answer. Has anyone else experienced this? Is it normal? or should i consider stopping and consulting my doctor?
Any advice is greatly appriciated!
Thank you!

Are you sure your clen is clen?? Also I will get Living2Learn to answer this. He's the expert on vaginal bleeding.

so while my gynecological skill is fairly impressive, I have to admit Im not sure why this is occurring to you.
I am a clen abuser and I have taken doses that will kill a lesser man. I have an occasional calve or forearm cramp when taking clen. I would guess for what ever reason some real estate in your lady part area is cramping up.
the only thing you can do here to determine approximate causation is to abruptly stop the clen. and see if the bleeding stops. I cramp alot more when I start or abruptly up the dose. but my body adjusts really quickly and the cramping seems to stop within a day or two. maybe you just ramped up to quickly.
two final questions and Im tapped out
1- what dose did you start with and where are you now... 6 days later
2- where did you obtain this clen? Im wondering if maybe its not clen after all. maybe you were accidentally given a steroid. with likely will alter a menstrual cycle.

If you abruptly stop and the bleeding does not take a pretty quick turn for the better, I would go to the doc.

It's liquid clen but,
I started with 1.5ml a day, and I'm still at that cause I'm worried to up it since I don't know what's going on yet.
It is clen, factory sealed and I did so much research before purchasing it.

I was planning on doing Var with it, but at this mom moment I'm not planning to take any more of anything until I know what's happening to me

:facepalm:

any unexplained vaginal bleeding should be looked at by a GYNO
given that youre young its less likely you would have cervical dysplasia but its not impossible by any stretch

as a pure guess I would be inclined to think the clen is having a uterine stimulant effect ..but this is pure speculation with absolutely zero medical back up behind it
beyond actually having a uterus habitate my body..

Im with the guys though..my best guess would be that the clen isn't clen at all..despite it seal (we talking mexican pharm clen or what?)

IML Gear Cream!
It's liquid clen but,
I started with 1.5ml a day, and I'm still at that cause I'm worried to up it since I don't know what's going on yet.
It is clen, factory sealed and I did so much research before purchasing it.

I was planning on doing Var with it, but at this mom moment I'm not planning to take any more of anything until I know what's happening to me

1.5 ml? most liquid clen is 200 mcg a ml. so you took 300 mcg? that is alot for a 250 pound me. can you send me a pic of it?

It raises blood pressure considerably in some and that seems like a hell of a big dose. Extreme BP spikes can cause capillaries to leak blood beneath mucous membranes. Not sure this is whats happening but its the same reason high spikes in bp cause nose bleeds in some and the tissue in all mucous membranes is pretty much the same....

:facepalm:

any unexplained vaginal bleeding should be looked at by a GYNO
given that youre young its less likely you would have cervical dysplasia but its not impossible by any stretch

as a pure guess I would be inclined to think the clen is having a uterine stimulant effect ..but this is pure speculation with absolutely zero medical back up behind it
beyond actually having a uterus habitate my body..

Im with the guys though..my best guess would be that the clen isn't clen at all..despite it seal (we talking mexican pharm clen or what?)

Looks like I'll have to do more research.
It's U.K.

It raises blood pressure considerably in some and that seems like a hell of a big dose. Extreme BP spikes can cause capillaries to leak blood beneath mucous membranes. Not sure this is whats happening but its the same reason high spikes in bp cause nose bleeds in some and the tissue in all mucous membranes is pretty much the same....

My blood pressure is perfect, I've always had a good blood pressure but I've been keeping an on eye it everyday... I work in a medical setting that I can access equipment I need, I even have others take it for me to keep track

It's unlikely to be clen. See a gyno ASAP you could be pregnant

You need to convert the picture in you camera software to make it smaller. The limit is 1.9mb or something. Convert it to 600x400 and take out compression or whatever. You can order a labmax vial to test clen you know....labmax.ca. They are a Canadian company. This would be one of those perfect scenarios to test for correct substance. Potency not an issue

Oh man nice calk pic capt'n. That one takes the cake.:jacks:

I luv the captn's cawk...pics
pause intentional

Im really betting its not clen...

Yes it happen to me i did vagina bleeding

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back