• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

equpoise insane hunger

IML Gear Cream!
400 EQ seems a little low but if it works for you great

Well I did get pretty good results but it was probably the first time I actually got on a meal program and not just wing it. So that might have had a lot to do with it. Bumping it up to 800 this time around.

As far as benefits for Boldenone, I like the way it makes me hungry so eating is not such a chore. I like the vascularity similar to tren without all the crazy sides. I like that it aromatizes much less. I am prone to get slight gyno and AI's will help keep it in check but they also impede your results. So I try to only take exactly enough and no more. My cruise on 250 test cyp I don't need it at all so that's a plus. I like that it is a slow and steady gainer. Which gives my old joints a fighting chance to keep up with the development. Only downside I have noticed is the BP due to extra red blood cells. But now with my diet in check. It should be manageable. I will also donate as often as I can.

Im sure others can add to the pros and or cons to Boldenone.

Yeah I would say the biggest thing for me is that it aromatizes less than test. And the gains are lean. Also was fantastic for endurance but you have to watch your bloods to make sure your heart isn't trying to pump molasses...

AIs don't have a huge impact on results. Better to use them than not use them

Yeah I would say the biggest thing for me is that it aromatizes less than test. And the gains are lean. Also was fantastic for endurance but you have to watch your bloods to make sure your heart isn't trying to pump molasses...

This ^^^

Hit the donation booth during or at the end of the run. Eq really boosts them RBCs

I'll keep that in mind Captn'

Better safe than sorry I agree. Having said that for me personally I have found just the right amount to make the difference is best and not a MG more. Hard part is when you start using liquid stuff because the potency is allover the board even from the same UG lab. Maybe time to invest is some Pharma grade AI's.

I just started dabbling with a Boldenone base I brewed up at 50mg/ml and the hunger started the first day. Not nearly as painful as Boldenone Prop or Ace as I have those in raw down as well. I mix it with an equal part, painless oil like Test E or npp and seems good. I'm hoping to keep it up for 4 weeks or so. Next run will be bold Cyp. I'm thinking a nice blend of Boldenone base, Boldenone Cyp and Test Phenylprop or prop for ed injections. Maybe alternate Npp and Tren as well, depending on my BP.

My problem is I have too many choices of Compounds as I have quite an arsenal :)... But I love it.

IML Gear Cream!
For all the people saying great for endurance, yes! My recovery between sets was better than ever, but my RBC was also very, very high and my blood was dangerously thick.

I'm still laughing though at the hungry part, 5400-6500 mostly clean calories a day, for every a 6'2" guy, I'm not fucking hungry EVARRRR. Unless you're dumping a 2700 calorie Burger King meal (I've done it, its ok sometimes) I don't get what you're saying. SRLSY

For all the people saying great for endurance, yes! My recovery between sets was better than ever, but my RBC was also very, very high and my blood was dangerously thick.

I'm still laughing though at the hungry part, 5400-6500 mostly clean calories a day, for every a 6'2" guy, I'm not fucking hungry EVARRRR. Unless you're dumping a 2700 calorie Burger King meal (I've done it, its ok sometimes) I don't get what you're saying. SRLSY

I should clarify. I can be stuffed full of clean food, ready to pop, and still feel "hungry"... I believe it is actually cravings for carbs because I'll eat clean but lust after the cookies and junk anyways.

or I'm just a glutton and can't admit it yet?

^^^^^^^^^^^^

I had the same problem when I cleaned up my diet. I was literally addicted to sugar. It gets bad then it gets easy. Plus I take a cheat day every 6 days usually on Sundays. The first 4 weeks I was literally fantasizing about what I would eat on Sunday. Now I really don't even worry or think about it. Instead of counting every little thing like I do Monday to Saturday I just eat whatever I want when ever I want all day. What you will find is if you really binge on a meal then you won't be hungry for like 5 hours and you will feel like shit. So I still try to eat smaller meals just more often and I add butter, peanut butter, Muffins, cookies Ice cream whatever I want just not a lot. I usually gain about 5 pounds that day (mostly water) but I do look and feel visually, and physically stronger on Monday.

Bottom line your addicted to Sugar.

Yes I agree, addicted to sugar. I can't do cheat days either because they become cheat months... I'm better off just staying clean until I don't feel crazy anymore.

Yes I agree, addicted to sugar. I can't do cheat days either because they become cheat months... I'm better off just staying clean until I don't feel crazy anymore.

Cheat Months ^^^^^ lol ^^^^^^^^^ Only funny because it's happened to me. Usually takes me a good 3 stabs at it before it sticks. Fat kid problems!

i fucking love cookies!!! don't put me around those delicious bits of heaven on days i tell myself i'm "carb loading". i will eat them all.

with that said, i didn't get a noticeable change in appetite on eq, even at 900mg/wk eq. however, vascularity did noticeably increase.

i fucking love cookies!!! don't put me around those delicious bits of heaven on days i tell myself i'm "carb loading". i will eat them all.

with that said, i didn't get a noticeable change in appetite on eq, even at 900mg/wk eq. however, vascularity did noticeably increase.

I like soft cookies. Gooey and still hot off the pan? Mainline that shit!!!

Excited to start my bold cyp and see if my appetite is enhanced. It's been 8 yrs since I ran it. I'm 38 and want to take it easy from here on out so EQ will be a new friend of mine

Its normal to be hungry on eq. Thats the main reason I run it when I do. Its great as a year around drug if you don't come off. If it becomes a problem and your bp is under control maybe look into an appetite suppressant like pes norcodren. Its pretty much the best imo. http://www.orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-norcodrene-90-capsules.html

Of course if your eating a lot of healthy foods thats great and you shouldn't worry about suppressing it. Thats why I love eq.

Back