• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

equpoise insane hunger

jimm

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Arite guys and girls..

im usng equopoise for the first time along wit some test im running the eq at 200mg EOD and seeing goo vascularity but my hunger is almost painfull lol is the painfull hunger normal lol?

Arite guys and girls..

im usng equopoise for the first time along wit some test im running the eq at 200mg EOD and seeing goo vascularity but my hunger is almost painfull lol is the painfull hunger normal lol?

I am also taking EQ 600mg a week but I don't feel the hunger effects yet. Just completed 3rd week.

How long have you been on EQ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EQ also makes me insanely hungry. But I also lean out even though I eat more calories. Love the stuff, really

Iv been on it now for 10 weeks plus il eat then 20 mins later it's like I've never had a meal before haha first time using it and it's quite good! Might throw some tren in with it ;) I'm lean as fuck at the min in the gym with a pump vascularity is great! Iv had comments on vascularity! Verdict on eq is it's good probably best used when bulkin :D

It's best used anytime... Watch your BP if you add tren to EQ. Had a friend who experience a high BP emergency stacking those two. Just keep an eye on it

Aw I can't wait for my blast! Every time I hear EQ or NPP I get horny lol

I get slightly hungrier on eq. I have only used it in a bulk so its really not an issue at all. I love the stuff!

Ive used EQ with other drugs that seem to kill my appetite just so I can eat when I need to. Def keeps you hungry.

IML Gear Cream!
It's best used anytime... Watch your BP if you add tren to EQ. Had a friend who experience a high BP emergency stacking those two. Just keep an eye on it

good shout do you recommend anything for high bp? ive been sweating like a rapist on just test and eq and I think my tren dreams have kicked in after a few days...fasten your seat belts on the tren party bus lol

Aw I can't wait for my blast! Every time I hear EQ or NPP I get horny lol

horny with deca? haha does the oppsite to most ppl lol tren tho yep every time wild sex drive... the thought of adding in hardners like mast and winny and dieting get me horny lol

I have been in EQ for so long I forget what my appetite is like without it.

NPP, Tren and Deca all make me horney at first. Then it tapers off.

ive never took npp I tried deca after a few weeks I wasn't my horny usuall self so I stopped it and felt better imideatly its not for me ...tren tho the stuffs nuts im only running 400 mg a week of it see how I feel starting cutting diet may add mast and winny last few weeks! who knows who knows!

NPP never fucks with my sex drive.....

I've never understood how people get painfully hungry while eating even half way clean diets. I was doing 5400-6500 calories daily with my first good, mostly clean serious bulk and I was cooking and shitting all day long. There was no point in time during the day, that I was ever fvcking hungry, NEVER. I did not want to eat, I was filled to the top with rice, chicken and beef.

Maybe this is an opportunity for you to get more veggies since all that chicken and rice isn't filling you up :-D

Lmao 👏👏👏 can't wait to blast myself :ohyeah: Planning on hitting TEST, EQ And what do y'all think would be a good stack with EQ since it will be my first time running EQ? Mastron? primo? Provarin ?

Any of those you listed :). Probably mast is what I'd do

IML Gear Cream!
Lmao can't wait to blast myself :ohyeah: Planning on hitting TEST, EQ And what do y'all think would be a good stack with EQ since it will be my first time running EQ? Mastron? primo? Provarin ?

Mast is great. I personally love it and recommend running it as high as you can afford. But not everyone likes it as much as myself. It's also pricey.

Primo is super $$$ and you gotta run it long. I wouldn't take that option.

Proviron is great for protection.

If it was me I would hit some NPP for a blast.

I'm kinda worried about running EQ due to the high blood pressure issue, I may just run SUS. Mast. NNP blast and cruise baby blast and cruise

I get INTENSE hunger pains every time I run EQ, But don't worry most likely your body will adjust

Yup, eq makes want to just eat random children, they look so juicy and fat now-a-days. But, I found a keto diet worked well for me as well as bumping weekly dose up to 800.

Yup, eq makes want to just eat random children, they look so juicy and fat now-a-days. But, I found a keto diet worked well for me as well as bumping weekly dose up to 800.

This^^^^ hunger is related to carb intake. Low-carb dieting, or carb cycling, or keto is the way to go with EQ

Arite guys and girls..

I am running it for the first time... I am a hungry panda !
I take 1 shot a week. 500mg.

Going to run 800 of EQ along with 500 test cyp in a few weeks. Right now I'm on week 2 of 8 with 500mg a week of test sust 250 along with 400 mg a week of NPP. then I'll run the Eq and test for 15 weeks.

Last time I ran eq I loved it. I got freaky vascular and a much harder look. I only ran it at 400 last time. So hoping for a good ride this time.

How long did you have to run at 400mg to get those results?

can't remember exactly, but I would say like week 5 or 6. I was also taking NPP at 300mg and test cyp at 500mg weekly.

Back