Running out of breath easily

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Blood Test Results

I got the lab results today and damm I forgot to add Lipid Panel.

This is the first test where I got 'high' for RDW, Platelets, Eos and Creatinine Serun and 'Low' for BUN/Creatinine Ratio. Also it appears that I need to take adex 0.5mg ED instead of EOD.
    Is there anything that I need to do now in order to avoid any serious consequences? Or they will return to normal when the cycle is over?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Def take some aspirin 81 mg should be good. Also, I hope you are taking fish oil as well. 10 grams a day. Keep those platelets from sticking together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by slinsane View Post
    Def take some aspirin 81 mg should be good. Also, I hope you are taking fish oil as well. 10 grams a day. Keep those platelets from sticking together.
    Currently I am taking about 3g of fish oil so I will have to increase it. What does aspirin do, lowers platelets? Is that correct 81m? I just want to ensure that it is not typo.
    is this why I get easily winded?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ratedR View Post
    See your doc it could just be allergies. I have the same issue this time of year, I have a hard time breathing sometime and congested. U can develop allergies at any age, if u don't want to see a doc try done oct allergra and see if that clears it up. But I'd suggest a doc visit and let he or she run some tests. Best of luck
    Allegra is an Anti-histamine. All Anti-histamines can and do raise blood pressure in lots of people. I know because I'm one of them. Benedryl will shoot my BP up by 20 points all by itself... Allegra-D is even worse because its an Anti-histamine combined with a Decongestant. The Decongestant acts by constricting blood vessels and therefore WILL raise blood pressure...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tokijava View Post
    Currently I am taking about 3g of fish oil so I will have to increase it. What does aspirin do, lowers platelets? Is that correct 81m? I just want to ensure that it is not typo.
    Slinslane offered you some good advice with the higher dose of fish oil... OP, you might be genetically predisposed to high blood pressure like I am and the EQ is making it worse. I'm in shape, have been most of my life with a low body fat percentage and don't smoke. It doesn't matter because my mother and her whole family have high BP, diabetes, and are fat. So me and 2 of my siblings have just the high BP; which is enough on its own but NOT the diabetes or obesity. Ask your doctor about a Beta Blocker. Specifically Metoprolol 100mg. It's the best BP medication I've ever used and after the first two or three days of use there are zero noticed side effects for me and everyone I know on it. I was on Lisinopril with a diuretic mixed in with it and I was always pissing, especially at night after drinking 2 gallons of water a day and I felt dehydrated all the time and tired to some extent on it. But Lisiniopril is generally the first BP drug doctors will try to pimp on you, which is bullshit. Bystolic is another Beta Blocker they will try to combine Lisinopril with. It's bullshit too, $40 a month WITH insurance and pales in comparison to the mitigating effects of Metoprolol, which is an $8 a month generic Beta Blocker that last all damned day/night, doesn't make you tired, doesn't fuck with your strength, sleep, or "T", and kicks Bystolic's ass at regulating BP. I've been on every medication I've mentioned including some I haven't for my genetically high BP problem. Metoprolol works and works well. I'm on 500mgs a week of Test "C" and have been cruising for months. During my bulk I was running 600-700mgs of Test "C" with 300-400mgs of NPP every week and Metoprolol kept everything in line. I could have 2 hour tennis matches and barely be winded at times after a long volley. Just talk to your doctor and decide whats best to treat your condition and get the right medication. Metoprolol comes in 50mgs doses as well if he/she feels 100mgs is too much for you. Hope this helps bro! Either way, get to your doctor ASAP because having Angina and chest pressure while laying down is some scary shit and needs to be addressed quickly. Oh, and stay the fuck away from medium to high sodium content foods. It's the worst offender of all to my problems...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hamhands,

I really appreciate your response. I just had a BP test and it reads 132/88 and I never had problems with BP. If I begin to experience BP issues, I will definitely see my doctor and ask for Metoprolol.

I will definitely follow Slinsane's suggestion to take 81mg aspirin and 10g of fish oil ED while I am on this cycle. I will have another blood test in 4 to 6 weeks to see the progress. Also I feel much better when I lay down and I don't feel as bad as when I started this thread.

I have never had these values high in my previous cycles. I guess EQ makes blood thicker.
    Learning something new every time I am on a cycle.

Again thanks everyone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by slinsane View Post
    Should I take the aspirin 81mg ED?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

The test results also show that a possible problem with kidney function, creatinine serum and bun/creatinine ratio.
    Is there a supplement I can take to avoid kidney problems?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Aspirin reduces the ability of platelets to aggregate thus reduces clots and stroke. High RBCs the risk is clotting. That's why you cant take aspirin and have surgery. Blood wont clot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Hamhands,

I really appreciate your response. I just had a BP test and it reads 132/88 and I never had problems with BP. If I begin to experience BP issues, I will definitely see my doctor and ask for Metoprolol.

I will definitely follow Slinsane's suggestion to take 81mg aspirin and 10g of fish oil ED while I am on this cycle. I will have another blood test in 4 to 6 weeks to see the progress. Also I feel much better when I lay down and I don't feel as bad as when I started this thread.

I have never had these values high in my previous cycles. I guess EQ makes blood thicker.
    Learning something new every time I am on a cycle.

Again thanks everyone.
    No problem brother. Un-medicated my BP is 155/90. Not terribly high but enough to cause tingling in my fingers and a general feeling of uncomfortableness. Just keep it monitored daily and you should be fine. As for should you take 81mgs of aspirin ED, yes, I would. I cannot take aspirin because it causes stomach bleeding and is noticeable in my stool after 3-4 days of use. When looking for 81mg aspirin make sure you get the Enteric Coated Aspirin that is safer for your stomach lining and lots of people take it daily for heart health. I'd cut back my dose of EQ if I were you just to be safe. Nothing drastic but definitely cut back some. You should be just fine...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

I will try test e 500/EQ 400 for several weeks and do blood

Also I am thinking of adding tren e last 8 weeks. I ran tren a last cycle and I loved it, few sides like acne. Libido was out of this world