• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

High Blood Pressure!

HeavyLineBacker

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my blood pressure is high and i never had high blood pressure befor. last year i didnt have ut i also didnt take protein shakes. could this be the reason now that i do take protein shakes? i also took ephedra free hydroxycut about 4 months ago, i dont think it would still be in me.

what should i do to lower it fast because i cat practice untill its back to normal.

IT WAS 153/66

MY PROTEIN SHAKE HAS 320 MG OF SODIUM

What is your daily sodium total and how much water do you drink.

i drink a decent amount of water about 5 cups a day. i duno what my sodium total is but without the shake i would say about 200 or 250 maybe i dont really kno. but my doctor thinks its the shake cus of all the sodium

is their anything i could eat or drink thatll help it go down fast because i really need to practice... can i drink alot of water or something to help get it out?

5 cups a day? As in 40 ounces? According to my reading that is good if you weigh 60 pounds.

.66 x bodyweight in pounds = ounces to consume daily

Watch your sodium, if your over 100%+/- your going to hold water which raises blood pressure. Not drinking enough water also tells the body to hold onto it. Also if you drink coffee or are stressed before your test you will test higher.

Go see a doctor. High blood pressure is nothing to overlook!
Can someone move this the correct forum?

i went to eckards today and had it read... and it was 132... i think it was just becuase i was stressed out yesterday

Could well be, I was in hypertension one day and normal a couple weeks later. I had coffee and was leaving a stressfull job with my previous reading.

Back