• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

should i buy more gears or just hgh

BIGBEN2011

senior memeber
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok i am a long time vet in this game but i have a question it has gotten to the point were to keep my size and the look i want year around it is costing a lot and i am getting tired of pinning and have a ton of scare tissue.my goals are to keep my size and stay cut and ripped. which i know how to do keep my diet good work out on point and take good dry gear which as we all know are the high dollar gear like ,tren,mast,var primo etc.so i was wondering would i be better off spending my money on gear or just using test and hgh i know in a perfect world i would use both lots of gear and lots of hgh but that cost a ton of money. so for the vets if you could only afford enough to buy lots of gear enough to run a long good cycle of what ever you wanted or just test and hgh which would you choose. i am really leaning toward the test and hgh i know that would be the smart move for me and my goals but i am a gear whore and am just so use to taking lots of gear that it is hard for me to wrap my head around that just test and hgh will be enough for me at this level.what say you?

400 mg T weekly and 3.3 iu GH daily for the cruise

800 mg T weekly and 5 iu daily for the blast.

Mr. Moneybags.

Can I get a loan heavy?

^^^ sad but true. Don't look for cheap hgh. Look for a reputable source of hgh.

Sad thing is even se very reputable sources have been coming up short on tests.

It's a sad state of affairs in the HGH world. At least the last 6 months anyway. Maybe more.

IML Gear Cream!

yea i think this sounds like a winner here do you think i can maintain with that.just to give you a idea i am a little smaller than swiper and not quite as cutt as you heavy so maybe in the middle or all most the exact same build as swiper just a touch more cut and not quite the size.so can i maintain or even make gains with just test and hgh at the level i am at ?

Yes,

The cruise dose is for maintenance in an experienced trainer, the blast is for gains.

yea if i go with just the test and hgh only i will go with pharm hgh or at least good ugl brand from bushmaster.

Didn't I read that Bush was going out of biz? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Found the post about it. Looks like he's taking a short hiatus then when he returns he will still be around the boards but will not be a sponsor. Here it is in his words:
Just a heads up to all customers. After my sponsorship expires this go around I will not be a source on there anymore. I can and will still be available but will not be a sponsor on any boards. My business has always been around by word of mouth and to be honest I don't want to have all the exposure of being on boards anymore.

With that being said I will be paying everyone I owe from the yellow top fiasco (I was told they are shipping to me tomorrow) and business will not change. I am not going anywhere as a member so I can still be reached but I won't be as available as I use to be.

It's great to have Bush around.

Found the post about it. Looks like he's taking a short hiatus then when he returns he will still be around the boards but will not be a sponsor. Here it is in his words:
Will be a source but not an advertising one. It's too risky to get too big in this game.

Awesome bro, great to hear that.

yea and i have used him before so i have his info so unless i go with pharm i will use him i will use him even if i go pharm if he has it finger cross.

IML Gear Cream!
Yeah, can't go wrong either way.

yea if i go with just the test and hgh only i will go with pharm hgh or at least good ugl brand from bushmaster.

Good luck getting UGL from him or any other hgh unless he owes you . He said he doubts he will ever carry UGl .

I am not a true VET but I have an opinion which I will throw out there. Test 500mgs-1G/week cruise NO HGH, then get back to Tren and ??? for the blast. The Test alone should be enough to carry you so you only blast once or twice per year now that you have the size you are happy with. You won't look totally dry all year long but you'll look damn impressive and the cost won't be too crazy either. I got i got into the Nordi pens and all i can say is TRUE HGH is no joke I was taking about 6iu/ day and lost all feeling in both of my arms. now 7 mod later I am still numb in my middle finger on my right hand. Respect the beast Real HGH can be a moro. I sent some to another guy and warned him... same sides!

I am not a true VET but I have an opinion which I will throw out there. Test 500mgs-1G/week cruise NO HGH, then get back to Tren and ??? for the blast. The Test alone should be enough to carry you so you only blast once or twice per year now that you have the size you are happy with. You won't look totally dry all year long but you'll look damn impressive and the cost won't be too crazy either. I got i got into the Nordi pens and all i can say is TRUE HGH is no joke I was taking about 6iu/ day and lost all feeling in both of my arms. now 7 mod later I am still numb in my middle finger on my right hand. Respect the beast Real HGH can be a moro. I sent some to another guy and warned him... same sides!

How long did the numbness last in the arms? Complete numbness? How long into the GH run before you started seeing results? I read real GH is 3-4 weeks. None of this 6 month stuff.

I put on 9 lobe in about 2 weeks and started going numb about at the end of the 3rd week was completely numb at night while sleeping at 3.5 weeks and gave it up at week 4 give or take a week. I was very numb for about 2-2.5 mos from forearm to finger tips then it got better but the tip of my middle finger is still tingly to this day 8 mos later

If it's not pharma GH, it's not GH. Sorry guys. Cortisol, ADH, ghrp, or just sugar plus something to fool the serum test is what you have. Used 15iu per day of several different "reputable" brands of generics, and 4iu per day of pharma, and well..only one actually works. The way to really tell is to use insulin with it. With generics it's nothing, you just weigh more. With pharma you get MORE vascular, you get thick AND tight. I could go on and on. If your choice involves using test and UGL gh as an option, erase that option and go with whatever the opposite one is.

bullshit i used 2 iu of rips and turned me into a freak show i have not looked the same since 100 days of rips did what 30 years of perfect diet perfect working out and tons of hg gear could not do. those rips were way over dosed i was taking 2 iu of those but they were prob around 6-8 iu of pharm grade at least if not more.like i said i have looked like a new person since never been ripped and cut just huge in size now am huge and ripped.crazy shit i have ever seen in my 37 years i can not believe it and it happened to me.if i could get some more of those same rips i would spend every dime i have.but most of the time those rips not included pharm blows ugl away but not all ways.

There are some very high end UGL's and GH options out there. I agree on the Rips. The last batch I had were obviously correct.

Where'd you get these rips????

Enquiring minds want to know

from bushmaster but they are no longer around and like said this batch me and heavy had the same batch # were over dosed by a good amount bush even said so.

Back