• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I may be dying.

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I took 500mcg of mt2 with a double chicken no rice whole grain burrito from moes around 4 pm.

Now I feel like I'm dying and can't stop shitting. I had to interrupt a beautiful lobster dinner 3 times to drop the Cosby kids off. Am I dying?

This lobster dinner... with hot ass. You keep leaving, and now you have a sore ass. Don't even want to fuck?

Nope. But she had the same thing. So we're miserable together :winkfinger:

Oh hell what is a little food poisoning? Come on man up. If you think you need it, put some seat belts on the toilet and ride it out.

I hate that. Time to fire bomb the restaurant......

IML Gear Cream!
Black tary stool, you must seek medical attention....

me finks dat wasnt chicken........ill bet there isnt a cat within 20 miles of moes......

Fast food workers usually go to work sick as their cheap assed bosses don't like to pay sick pay.
God only knows if one of them coughed, spit-up, vomited, bled, or passed pus from open wounds into your burrito.
God only knows how many millions of viruses, bacteria that burrito you ate may have contained.
Some of that may show up later as any number of diseases that will make you sick.

To be safe, do a google on communicable disease, hepatitis, aids and Ebola virus symptoms to be sure that you are ready for all possible disease attacks.

Having the shits after eating that burrito is just your body's way of telling you that burrito was full of disease causing bacteria or viruses and is the way your body is trying to get it the fuck out of you.

Don't worry about all of that though...

Last edited:
me finks dat wasnt chicken........ill bet there isnt a cat within 20 miles of moes......

Good point.
Dead cats can transmit all kinds of disease to humans.
If the cheap assed managers at moes used dead cat as meat in the burrito then god only knows how damn sick someone could get from eating it.

http://messybeast.com/zoonoses.htm

ZOONOSIS - DISEASES SPREAD FROM CAT TO MAN

Sounds like onset of Ebola

"You keep leaving, and now you have a sore ass."

The gay man's 'headache'.

Yes, you are dying. Sorry to tell you. but it's a fact.

Put me in your will please

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone want my bunk Ebola labs gear? I got half a burrito left and I keep looking at it

I'm sure that burrito had the glute meat of a Liberian male prostitute who had been ass fucked by a Ebola unprotected 12 inch cawk having spear chucking turd puncher...

Did the burrito have some off red peppers in it?..most likely toren spinxter lining from ass savaged dirt hole that was dangling from the 12 inch afro black snake..

IML Gear Cream!
Yes, you are dying. The rate at which you are dying is up for debate.

100% chance you were born to die so just deal with it...

:geewhiz: thanks a lot guys

Have to admit, when I saw the "I may be dying" I thought Azza was back at it.

I survived. Thanks for almost caring guys!

i wiped my ass with your dinner, just saying, keeping it real, sent from the Fathership

Back