• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hdrol cycle

kazajo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Everybody, this is my first post but i use to read some treads.

I have some studies about nutrition, i have many years heaving a dedicated and balanced nutritional diet and workout.

I decided to create this post because i would like to going into my first pH bulk cycle and I would like to take in count your opinion about some product that someone with some knowledge recommend me:

Weigh : 155 lbs
Bf: 10%

Products on cycle:

- Hdrol
- Formexx Black
-Cycle armor

PCT:
AD3 Pct
Liver 52.

Ph Dose 70/70/70/70/100

Also i have Glucosamine Chondroitin and vitamin code men, but im not sure how and when to take them.

All suggestion will be welcome. thanks

I'd add a 6th week to your cycle. It takes a couple weeks for Hdrol to start working. Run the liv 52 through your cycle and into PCT. Add a serm to PCT and you should be good to go.

The glucosamine chondroitin and vitamins, take the recommended dose with food.

Hdrol is a great first cycle, good luck!

Taking note guys, thanks. even if cycle armor has liver support is better taking liv 52 too? for Serm nolva o clomid will be ok ? or there is other prodct that you can recommend me for serm?

I just completed 3 weeks and i can report thist:

3 weeks @ 75mg, taking 2 cap of 35mg e/a, 12 hours between caps, 1 cap around 7 am and the other around 7 pm, i go to workout around 7 pm
2 caps of formexx , 12 hours between caps, 1 cap around 9am and the other around 9pm.
2 caps of cycle armour, 12 hours between caps, 1 cap around 9am and the other around 9pm.
3 caps of optimen multiv.
2 caps of glucosamine+chondrotin

I feel my body and organs stable, without any sideefects
i stareted to feel strengh increase in the 2nd week.
on the 3rd week my muscles was amazing pumped while working out.
after 3 weeks i gained 3 pound. i fell my muscles dry. i was drinking a lot of water everyday.
i got some back pain over the 2nd week but over the 3rd week i felt much better.

form the begining i was thinking in run hdrol 5 week @ 75 4week and the last week @100

my quuestion is, taking in count all this i would like to run 1 week more, that means, run the 4th week a @75 and 5th-6th week runing @100. what you think about that?

Back