• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm starting to believe that if you want to get huge, you have to use gear.

LivingtoLearn

Banned Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is it true that people who don't use gear are just wasting their fuckin time or what? I mean yeah its nice to think that someone could be the natural and all but how realistic is that for most people? Go to the doctor and tell him you want to build muscle. He more than likely would prescribe you a steroid of some sort.

Thoughts?

Thoughts you are a idiot

its all genes and work....I was bigger than most men as a 13 year old....but others have a more explosive response to gear and training

its all genes and work....I was bigger than most men as a 13 year old....but others have a more explosive response to gear and training

Some people are natural, some are not. The doctors would put many people on steroids themselves. What does that tell you? If you were an athlete and were working with a DR. and your main goal was to build the most muscle possible, not only would he put you on a serious strict muscle building diet, but also he would have you take a pill everyday to help the process along.

You know this is a 15 year old kid posting this crap. This has been confirmed by Rambo

LMFAO Bullshit. Go to the doctor, tell him you feel that you are not building muscle. I guarantee you he will give you a steroid.

Just like a kid who says he can't concentrate in class. The dr. will prescribe him Adderall.

yes a doctor can prescribe steroids...for your well being....low test etc...you cant go sounding like a bro science retard talking about wanting to be huge

IML Gear Cream!
ga5anezu.jpg

KOS just look at the trash he puts up.

yeah I know....but I have met some stupid people on the net....maybe he is just an idiot...or has aspergers or whatever

Is it true that people who don't use gear are just wasting their fuckin time or what? I mean yeah its nice to think that someone could be the natural and all but how realistic is that for most people? Go to the doctor and tell him you want to build muscle. He more than likely would prescribe you a steroid of some sort.

Thoughts?
You can make decent gains well into your 20's naturally with proper diet and training. Maybe even your 30's. But You wont look like arnold unless youre genetically predisposed to bigdom. I wouldnt say its a waste of time to not be geared. Not everyone wants to look like a roided out weirdo with sleeve splitting arms.

Ill bite. In the quest to get huge I think the answer is yes you have to use gear, unless your willing to wait 15 years, and even then you won't ne noticeable big in tshirt. Genetics are a huge part, but for 80% of us it's not in the cards. I do believe having an elite "base" before starting AAS goes a long way. You can get huge gains out of a 500mg a week cycle if your already deadlifting 500, squatting 400, and benching 315 for high reps.

In my opinion u won't get HUGE without it, however u can't just rely on it as ur magical drug either. If ur bf% and ur diet isn't in check, no amount of anything will get u where u wanna b. Get lean and strong and make sure ur old enough, then look into it. Use the years u have left 2 just get ready for when ur at the right age u will get as much as possible out of your first cycle.

You wanna be the best, you gotta take out the best

Back