• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

im taking up yoga

I was seriously thinking the same thing.
My body has lost all flexibility.

I will be labeled gay or a stalker because i live in a redneck town. Accurate descriptions but i try and not advertise those qualities.

Sent from The Mothership

Bros, you have to stretch every day to keep from getting less flexible as you get older. Take it from an "older" martial arts guy. Sorry, can't bring myself to call myself an artist.

im just so beat down from years of self abuse, fighting, construction.... figure its an active alternative to deep tissue massage...I live in a hick town too

I was gonna ask my gym girlfriend to go to like a weekend class with me. I would feel more comfortable with a women by my side when i walk in.

Sent from The Mothership

During training I usually stretch big time like on cable rows, pull downs, incline situps, etc. I'll do 10 normal range of motion reps then go super stretched out for like 5 more. If I don't do this I begin to become less flexible withing 2 weeks or so.

Never tried yoga though.

IML Gear Cream!
I dont know why i stopped stretching. I warm up , lift, leave.

Hmmm....i should take this as a sign. Its time to get my shit together.

Sent from The Mothership

During training I usually stretch big time like on cable rows, pull downs, incline situps, etc. I'll do 10 normal range of motion reps then go super stretched out for like 5 more. If I don't do this I begin to become less flexible withing 2 weeks or so.

Never tried yoga though.

Namaste

Sent from The Mothership

Does kama sutra count as Yoga?

lolol^^

yes...and I found balance and flexibility I thought were completely gone
plus found an awesome fuckin quad stretch doing "standing bow"

hubs made it through two classes with me and tapped out..lol

Yeah I've gone. Increased flexibility, heightened endurance and made some mental images suited for the spank bank.

I found the constant chubby a tad socially awkward; at the same time humorously socially aggressive in a room full of females.

not good enough to make it a real part of the protocol

I couldn't find a pair of Lululemons that didn't crush or reveal my package... I was scared walking into a room full of starving vegans looking like I was smuggling in a banana and two kiwis might get me maimed for life...

IML Gear Cream!
For the love of baby jesus, dont wear yoga pants. but if you do decide to, post a pic!

Yup hot yoga is actually nice feel like you detox your body and you look shredded afterwards from the water loss. But helps flexibility and balance alot but my city is not that big so it's pricey since there's not much competition and I don't like gym class yoga. And they don't have nude yoga here

i never thought in 3 lifetimes i would read this from KOS

try it, if it helps go for it....

I couldn't find a pair of Lululemons that didn't crush or reveal my package... I was scared walking into a room full of starving vegans looking like I was smuggling in a banana and two kiwis might get me maimed for life...

Kiwis are so expensive here its cra cra

Sent from The Mothership

Yoga is a nice change up from the normal routine, but make sure you get into a beginners class or you will feel left out because you will not be able to keep up with the regs who are doing crazy shit. In beginner classes they have straps to help you get into positions that a tight body just can't get to. But I think its a good change of pace and the views are pretty awesome.......:coffee:

We have a hot yoga place close to hear.. I have heard it is a hell of a workout. I can barely stretch now enough to do martial arts which might be cause I am a lazy ass for stretching. I know one of the guys that trains at the dojo does yoga and he is doing those positions all the time and looks like a damn fool.
I personal would like to have more movement in my shoulders and neck but I dont see that happening.

Back