• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

My Test/Mast/Tren cycle (1st time using Tren)

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I’m starting Tren for the first time; very excited. Got a bunch of Xanax on-hand to deal with possible anxiety/insomnia I might experience.

I have a couple of questions as this cycle will transition into a my normal testosterone blast after the 8 weeks of Tren.

I’m a TRT guy so I blast/cruise. I cruise around 250 to 300mg of Test Cyp/wk and blast at 500 to 750mg of Test Cyp/wk. My blasts can last as long as 14 to 16 weeks. Obviously I am only running the Tren for 8 weeks so I need some advice here. I have a blend of 75mg Test Prop/75mg Mast Prop/75mg Tren Ace per ML. I will be shooting EOD at a total of 350 or 400mg of each/week.

Here are my questions:

1. Should I run my Test Cyp throughout the Tren/Test/Mast cycle at my normal cruise dose of 250mg?
  2. When my 8 week cycle of this Tren blend is close to the finish line, at what point should I raise my Test Cyp dosage to 750mg so I can continue my blast until week 14 or 16?

You dont need the test cyp if you are running prop in your cycle. Most like to run low test with higher Tren. I would raise my test 2 weeks out. I assume you are running a AI do you have anything for prolactin issues?

I always have Aromasin on hand. I have Caber coming in the mail (tabs, NOT liquid). Im wondering how to dose the caber but I will get into that later.

Just looking for input on my original post above for now.

Thanks.

CAber is .5mg every 3 days bro and you might not need it.

anyone know how to order real test and deca...got a while ago but the person i got from is no more...any help woould be cool thanks....trying dbal from legalsteriods.com...ya i know its not real but just trying it out in the mean time.....

IML Gear Cream!
anyone know how to order real test and deca...got a while ago but the person i got from is no more...any help woould be cool thanks....trying dbal from legalsteriods.com...ya i know its not real but just trying it out in the mean time.....
Nope. You really expect to find that stuff online? C'mon man.

Try this cycle:
Wks 1-50: Read

I could write you a short novel on all of the shit it put me through. I don't think I'll be touching that high of a dosage of tren for a very long time.
I meant for the Caber lol. As stoked as I am to do the Tren, im nervous about the sides everyone talks about; pretty much why im stock piling Xanax.

i hear ya ..never hurts to ask....dude i was getting it from was getting off online threw some corp in the nether lands....just did 2 years in prison...thats why we lost touch but i tell u what i did gain 45 pounds and got a hell of alot stronger with just protein drinks ....what are these peptides people talking about it must be new....

i hear ya ..never hurts to ask....dude i was getting it from was getting off online threw some corp in the nether lands....just did 2 years in prison...thats why we lost touch but i tell u what i did gain 45 pounds and got a hell of alot stronger with just protein drinks ....what are these peptides people talking about it must be new....
Please start a seperate thread.

Yeah, start it under the LE forum.

Back