Crimson Pharma


Any updates plz

Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Any updates plz

  1. #1
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    210
    Rep Points
    26940681

    Any updates plz

    Hey guys has anyone got any updates this Is getting crazy I don't like the way it's looking at all no communication or anything makes me feel like we just got takin.... and for some reason crimson said last time bout a month ago it will be taken care of soon and won't be no three weeks and yet that's been way longer now any help would be awesome or to gear from the big man him self chime in

  2. #2
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    868
    Rep Points
    57552385

    Time for you to start pm'n admin... See if they can get involved and help out. I agree with your assessment. You've been more than patient!

    http://www.levram.us/
    DISCOUNT CODE winter15 GETS 15% OFF ALL ORDERS
    BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.


  3. #3
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    210
    Rep Points
    26940681

    Thanks bro will do all I want is my shit lol and for the other guys in the same boat as well

  4. #4
    Still growin
    BOARD REP
    Swfl's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere warm
    Posts
    1,949
    Rep Points
    458786649

    Quote Originally Posted by raven04 View Post
    Thanks bro will do all I want is my shit lol and for the other guys in the same boat as well
    Damn Bro you have bad luck with these sponsors don't you? You got burned by another a while back and I sent you my contest winnings if I remember right.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

  5. #5
    Registered User
    Gracieboy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    348
    Rep Points
    26720078

    Yeah, not very surprised to hear this about Crimson. I still haven't received my order from last time shit hit the fan.
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    FAST T/A, HIGH QUALITY AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE


  6. #6
    Registered User
    Ballgame23's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    146
    Rep Points
    1916636

    I PM'd heavy and he posted on the page now. I been ultra patient with this and now it's too much. I sent this dude a good amount of money and I got other bills and responsibilities. Saying go through another sponsor to get your gear cus this May take a while is a BS post!! This guy should've never taken money if shit wasn't in order.

  7. #7
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    mac10chap's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    The throne
    Posts
    428
    Rep Points
    49470813

    As soon as DQ stepped away, I knew I would never order from Crimson again. Damn shame cause the gear is good. I've got a good amount of the Test and Tren E.

  8. #8
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    868
    Rep Points
    57552385

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballgame23 View Post
    I PM'd heavy and he posted on the page now. I been ultra patient with this and now it's too much. I sent this dude a good amount of money and I got other bills and responsibilities. Saying go through another sponsor to get your gear cus this May take a while is a BS post!! This guy should've never taken money if shit wasn't in order.
    Hey man..If u don't like my advice.., don't take it. Wait for ur gear as long as u want. It's my way of telling u, in a friendly way, to move on. What's bullshit is you waiting this long for your gear, not someone trying to tell you to get on with your life. Wake up!

    Oh..and by the way, I am the one who suggested you buy replacement gear while this transition is taking place. I'm not the one who took ur money. Thanks for not making that clear!

    http://www.levram.us/
    DISCOUNT CODE winter15 GETS 15% OFF ALL ORDERS
    BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.


  9. #9
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    868
    Rep Points
    57552385

    As I said previously.. "Crimson without DQ, is a ship with no Captain". I peeled my banner off as soon as he told me. Its unfortunate for these guys who ordered and didn't get shit for their money.

    http://www.levram.us/
    DISCOUNT CODE winter15 GETS 15% OFF ALL ORDERS
    BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.


  10. #10
    Member
    ELITE MEMBER


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    210
    Rep Points
    26940681

    I know right I got the best luck right and ya you helped me out last time and forever grateful thanks again for that bro.. I wish this guy would just answer our question and know what was going on with this sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    Damn Bro you have bad luck with these sponsors don't you? You got burned by another a while back and I sent you my contest winnings if I remember right.

  11. #11
    JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa
    dav1dg90's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    AMA Army
    Posts
    1,250
    Rep Points
    33837260

    This is some screwed up shit right here.

  12. #12
    A D M I N I S T R A T O R
    ROID's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    North of Cuba
    Posts
    4,743
    Rep Points
    718850050

    Here is your update.

    SCAMMER.

    I wouldn't even accept gear from a sponsor when things like this start to happen.

    It really annoys me when people lose their money and then the douche says he needs to rest.

    Get a cash refund or cut your losses.

    Sent from The Mothership
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Ballgame23's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    146
    Rep Points
    1916636

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Hey man..If u don't like my advice.., don't take it. Wait for ur gear as long as u want. It's my way of telling u, in a friendly way, to move on. What's bullshit is you waiting this long for your gear, not someone trying to tell you to get on with your life. Wake up!

    Oh..and by the way, I am the one who suggested you buy replacement gear while this transition is taking place. I'm not the one who took ur money. Thanks for not making that clear!

    Yo I didn't mention your name one way or the other bro. Didn't mean any offense, but I'm just trying to communicate that some of us may not have the amount of disposable income to just go buy more gear. I basically do a cut and a bulk cycle every year. So, I save for each one.

  14. #14
    ~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    868
    Rep Points
    57552385

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballgame23 View Post
    Yo I didn't mention your name one way or the other bro. Didn't mean any offense, but I'm just trying to communicate that some of us may not have the amount of disposable income to just go buy more gear. I basically do a cut and a bulk cycle every year. So, I save for each one.
    Most of us are in the same boat financially bro. I know this sucks for everyone still waiting. At least u still have your most important asset... YOU! Everything else can be replaced.

    http://www.levram.us/
    DISCOUNT CODE winter15 GETS 15% OFF ALL ORDERS
    BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->