Crimson Pharma

Any updates plz

Thread: Any updates plz

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Any updates plz

Hey guys has anyone got any updates this Is getting crazy I don't like the way it's looking at all no communication or anything makes me feel like we just got takin.... and for some reason crimson said last time bout a month ago it will be taken care of soon and won't be no three weeks and yet that's been way longer now any help would be awesome or to gear from the big man him self chime in

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Rep Points

Time for you to start pm'n admin... See if they can get involved and help out. I agree with your assessment. You've been more than patient!

http://www.levram.us/
    DISCOUNT CODE winter15 GETS 15% OFF ALL ORDERS
    BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Thanks bro will do all I want is my shit lol and for the other guys in the same boat as well

Still growin
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raven04 View Post
    Thanks bro will do all I want is my shit lol and for the other guys in the same boat as well
    Damn Bro you have bad luck with these sponsors don't you? You got burned by another a while back and I sent you my contest winnings if I remember right.
    I'll get there or Die trying...

Rep Points

Yeah, not very surprised to hear this about Crimson. I still haven't received my order from last time shit hit the fan.
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    FAST T/A, HIGH QUALITY AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

Rep Points

I PM'd heavy and he posted on the page now. I been ultra patient with this and now it's too much. I sent this dude a good amount of money and I got other bills and responsibilities. Saying go through another sponsor to get your gear cus this May take a while is a BS post!! This guy should've never taken money if shit wasn't in order.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

As soon as DQ stepped away, I knew I would never order from Crimson again. Damn shame cause the gear is good. I've got a good amount of the Test and Tren E.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ballgame23 View Post
    I PM'd heavy and he posted on the page now. I been ultra patient with this and now it's too much. I sent this dude a good amount of money and I got other bills and responsibilities. Saying go through another sponsor to get your gear cus this May take a while is a BS post!! This guy should've never taken money if shit wasn't in order.
    Hey man..If u don't like my advice.., don't take it. Wait for ur gear as long as u want. It's my way of telling u, in a friendly way, to move on. What's bullshit is you waiting this long for your gear, not someone trying to tell you to get on with your life. Wake up!

Oh..and by the way, I am the one who suggested you buy replacement gear while this transition is taking place. I'm not the one who took ur money. Thanks for not making that clear!

BadGas is a fictional character and all postings made by BadGas are for entertainment purposes only.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

As I said previously.. "Crimson without DQ, is a ship with no Captain". I peeled my banner off as soon as he told me. Its unfortunate for these guys who ordered and didn't get shit for their money.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I know right I got the best luck right and ya you helped me out last time and forever grateful thanks again for that bro.. I wish this guy would just answer our question and know what was going on with this sponsor
    Quote Originally Posted by Swfl View Post
    Damn Bro you have bad luck with these sponsors don't you? You got burned by another a while back and I sent you my contest winnings if I remember right.

JuIcE HeAd GoRiLLa

Rep Points

This is some screwed up shit right here.

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Here is your update.

SCAMMER.

I wouldn't even accept gear from a sponsor when things like this start to happen.

It really annoys me when people lose their money and then the douche says he needs to rest.

Get a cash refund or cut your losses.

Sent from The Mothership
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Hey man..If u don't like my advice.., don't take it. Wait for ur gear as long as u want. It's my way of telling u, in a friendly way, to move on. What's bullshit is you waiting this long for your gear, not someone trying to tell you to get on with your life. Wake up!

Oh..and by the way, I am the one who suggested you buy replacement gear while this transition is taking place. I'm not the one who took ur money. Thanks for not making that clear!

Yo I didn't mention your name one way or the other bro. Didn't mean any offense, but I'm just trying to communicate that some of us may not have the amount of disposable income to just go buy more gear. I basically do a cut and a bulk cycle every year. So, I save for each one.

~ HELP DESK ~
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ballgame23 View Post
    Yo I didn't mention your name one way or the other bro. Didn't mean any offense, but I'm just trying to communicate that some of us may not have the amount of disposable income to just go buy more gear. I basically do a cut and a bulk cycle every year. So, I save for each one.
    Most of us are in the same boat financially bro. I know this sucks for everyone still waiting. At least u still have your most important asset... YOU! Everything else can be replaced.