• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Need some help to convince my Dr not to cut off my Test E.

gypctravlr

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My Dr has me on 1 cc every two weeks and refused to raise it, which is ok as I understand that he is more worried about receptors and my health. BUT, and this is a big but, I just finished a cycle where I did 500 mg every week. For a bit and then I asked for a blood test to see my Hematocrit values and they were borderline. So now, he's thinking about cutting me off. I need a viable reason having nothing to do with T that I could be taking that would elevate those levels. I told them that I was taking a bunch of supplements, which I was, and they didn't ask me what they were. So this could be the area that might assuage him from stopping the TRT. I have been on this since 1998. He is a new Dr.

Any suggestions?
What would raise those levels that I could buy over the counter?
I could really use the help as I want to have a viable explanation by monday afternoon.
Some Dr's just don't understand the benefits. I would prefer to have, as a normal range, 1 cc per week.
How long does T-E take to completely come out of our system. Once it's out I can test again to see if there's a valid reason for a higher dose.

It is amazing at the way I feel and the difference in strength between different levels of T.

Jeffrey

I ran into your EXACT situation. What did I do? I changed to a new endocrinologist, a very very stupid one. I did this on purpose (at this point i know a lot about TRT)

When i saw the new doctor, i refused to let them take my blood. I told them i faint and i only trust my GP to take it. They also let me pin myself.

I then go to my GP at a time THAT I CHOOSE (i.e. a time of the week or month i know my test levels are down, late in the day and after a workout). I tell my GP that i would like my general blood workup but also to check my Test/estro/psa/etc. When i get my results back my T levels are lower than usual for the reasons i just mentioned.

All in all, the only reason i go to my endo is so i can have a legal reason to take Test. In addition, if I go on vacation i use all my empty vials of doctor prescribed testosterone and fill them with whatever gear I'm on. So when customs goes through my bag they see my prescription box containing my bottle of..."testosterone."

Just tell your doc you will go give blood and it will normalize.

Great answers.
I did a blood test for diabetes which I do every year (runs in the family). I was doing allot of test and refused to do the test for testosterone levels as I know it would have been through the roof. My hematocrit levels came back high and they mentioned that it could be the 1 cc every two weeks that he prescribed that is too much. Today, I am going to let them know that I was doing and eating foods that affect that test then wait and let the test completely out of my system and ask them to draw blood at a time when I know it will be really low.

Most Drs just don't get it.
The minimum should be 1 cc once a week as the peak is at 4-5 days and the half life is 7-10 days.
For max results I was doing 1 cc every 5 days.
It made a world of difference in my workout.

Thanks guys!

forget the doc and buy test on your own. You cant balance both. you can try buy eventually you will loose. At least with a good doc. Find a source. Stuff is cheap. Script co pay is what? $10? test is $30 more. meh

DetMuscle, I am realizing that this is the only way to go. How could I ask my Dr for Clomid when he doesn't get testosterone to begin with?
It just takes weeks and then there is the potential problem of customs. The prices are good. I wish I had a grand to sink into it and just get it over with once and for all.

Any suggestions on point of sales?

Like heavy said, donate blood and it will drop your levels then request another blood test. You could tell him you smoke cigarettes and are quitting. Smoking can cause an elevated hemo levels.

Blood doping is measure in the red cell count. If it is high it is a sign that the person is using. You can raise your red cell count with vitamins: Iron, B-6, B-12, E, etc. A higher blood cell count means that the muscle is receiving more oxygen. This enables the lifter to have more strength and endurance. It is a good thing to have. What I have read so far says that a man is around 50. Mine was 49. Not too bad. I am also using test C (prescription) which with my red cell count he figures that it is because to the Test so I imagine he would want to test my testosterone levels again which I would be willing to do. Not in his timing but in mine. I would let the testosterone completely leave my system. Right now it would test out very high as I am in a cycle. All I want to do is to draw his attention from testosterone and have him looking into natural supplements. From him, I do 1 cc every two weeks. With the peak and half-life time this is not the way to go. Now, I pin one half cc every 5 days. This seems to work the best for me while I am preparing for a cycle of T-E and Tren. Then I'll double the T-E and pin one third to one half cc of Tren every other day.
Does this make sense or am I missing something?
Thank you for your replies.
Education, education, education.

IML Gear Cream!
I'd tell him you've been drinking a lot of alcohol, and that you are dehydrated. In the meantime, go give blood(give double red blood cells if you can) and drink a shit ton of water. Go back to your doctor for blood work and you should be gtg.

Thanks guys. I see him on Oct 4th.
I am going to let the testosterone out of my system and give blood before I go, etc.
I appreciate your help.
It's a shame that my Dr. just doesn't understand testosterone, etc.
I talked with my pharmacist yesterday about Clomid and he recommends it to guys for raising T levels and estrogen blocking.
I would like to find a Dr who is out of the box.

Thanks guys. I see him on Oct 4th.
I am going to let the testosterone out of my system and give blood before I go, etc.
I appreciate your help.
It's a shame that my Dr. just doesn't understand testosterone, etc.
I talked with my pharmacist yesterday about Clomid and he recommends it to guys for raising T levels and estrogen blocking.
I would like to find a Dr who is out of the box.

YES, search until you find a good doctor willing to work with you. If you have the resources or decent insurance it will make all the difference to have a good doc. I am a student with shitty insurance and it has been a couple years of hell trying to get my stuff worked out so get a good doc and never look back

Back