• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Shoulders and elbows r killing me

Rdub9281

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys, looking Into getting a joint support and seeing if that helps. I've read good things about iml flex, but also some stuff on bodybuilding.com. Was wondering just from personal experience which u think is best. It's mainly my right arm, from elbow to shoulder is just on fire when I'm doing any thing physical. I feel my shoulders grew way faster than the rest of me, and maybe it's over compensating. Also, I play about 7 games a week of slow pitch softball just for all round exercise and I played sports all through school so.. And I'm right handed so a lot of throws and swings I'm sure isn't helping at all. Don't want 2 make this a doctor visit, so any help would b great.

You wanna be the best, you gotta take out the best

Glucosamine chondroitin with MSM works pretty well for joint relief/comfort. Takes about 2 weeks to start working.

Glucosamine chondroitin with MSM works pretty well for joint relief/comfort. Takes about 2 weeks to start working.
This plus.
ICE
Fish Oil
Bromelain
Boswellia
Turmeric
IGFl3
TB-500
Extra Vit C
Cissus

All good additions to the aforementioned products.

Truthfully it sounds like an overuse type injury and you will have to give the extra stress you are imposing on that arm/shoulder area a break and chance to heal.

Glucosamine chondroitin, fish oil, multi vitamin everyday

This plus.
ICE
Fish Oil
Bromelain
Boswellia
Turmeric
IGFl3
TB-500
Extra Vit C
Cissus

All good additions to the aforementioned products.

Truthfully it sounds like an overuse type injury and you will have to give the extra stress you are imposing on that arm/shoulder area a break and chance to heal.
Agreed. And Flex Rx IS good to go.

Truthfully it sounds like an overuse type injury and you will have to give the extra stress you are imposing on that arm/shoulder area a break and chance to heal.[/QUOTE]
I think ur right, but not wanting 2 actually take time off of lifting, so hopefully when the softball gets over in a month or so and I'm not putting so much stress on it it will go away. And I've got some on the way guys! Thx!

Ice and rest....trust me

Ok well I get plenty of water, but def not rest. I will b a lot less busy in about a month so hopefully I can just get by until then. Got multi vitamins and glucosamine chondroitin on the way

Glucosamine chondroitin with MSM is your best option. Which fish oil too. As everyone mentioned ha. Ice it in between workout days and try some strengthen exercises for your rotator cuff. Not sure about your elbow. Good luck!

IML Gear Cream!
Thx guys I'm doin everything I can for now, hope it helps in the long run

Look into cissus. Nothing has been able to reach the level of what cissus can do for me. 3g/day and take 4g of fish oil everyday also.

If you want something super amazing either stack it with or use BPC157 and TB500 (peptides) combined. I stack these 4 products and my joints feel amazing.

Man up! Drive through the pain. Oh and drop some LSD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No I've not tried anything other than glucosamine as a multi so far. Starting 2 feel a bit better backed off the specific part of my shoulder that's hurting workouts, and the season is getting closer 2 being over so hopefully it will just slowly heal up

Another thing that you can try out is voltaren gel. Go to your doctor and say its for your knees and shoulder so you get a lot of it for the same price as getting only one tube.

They don't ask any questions and just write the prescription for it. My doctor is uber anal about things and he didn't even question it. An amazing product that has helped me out A LOT.

http://www.voltarengel.com/consumer/default.aspx

Ok thx if it ends up coming 2 a doc visit I will look Into that

LOL all my joints hurt!! Just keep going. If it gets that bad go to a doc and figure out what is causing it.

Hey guys, looking Into getting a joint support and seeing if that helps. I've read good things about iml flex, but also some stuff on bodybuilding.com. Was wondering just from personal experience which u think is best. It's mainly my right arm, from elbow to shoulder is just on fire when I'm doing any thing physical. I feel my shoulders grew way faster than the rest of me, and maybe it's over compensating. Also, I play about 7 games a week of slow pitch softball just for all round exercise and I played sports all through school so.. And I'm right handed so a lot of throws and swings I'm sure isn't helping at all. Don't want 2 make this a doctor visit, so any help would b great.

Have you ever tried Kratom? One of its many benefits includes pain mangement.

No I haven't, and skinny I can deal with pain real well, but it's at the point that's not so much "pain" it just def feels like I'm fucking stuff up more and more every time haha not a good feeling

IML Gear Cream!
Look into peptides Rdub. Specifically ghrp2, Ipamorelin, and cjc 1295. If you get some good peps to boost your GH you should get some rejuvination and pain relief. Also check out Peg MGF. Lots of pinning with peptides in general. But it might be worth it for a few months. Peg MGF might be your starting point. It's for repair and recovery. Not alot of pinning. But for GH increase and release. Check the other ones out.

Sweet man will do, thx guys. Gonna give it about another month and see whr I'm at, my schedule with work and all other hobbies r slowing down, hoping this will help alot

Is it possible your estrogen levels have crashed? I learned about that on here and after talking to my dr its def a possibility.

No clue, I'm on my first cycle right now, so anything is possible but not very likely

Wow it is like a prescription pharma up In here :)
Take a week off.... Yes a week
Take fish oil or glucosamine combo... Simple and cheap let's not get carried away.

Also, ice yourself after heavy lifts...

Don't lift heavy ALL the time....

ice the shit out of your elbow or shoulder or both before any activity. the cause IMO is imflammation from overuse. lots of good fish oil. try relaxing your grip when lifting by wearing a good glove or using straps. use a batting glove and or a bat with a larger grip.

Back