• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bushmaster

IML Gear Cream!
Well I was happy with what he was offering. ... I know you were upset but dam bro

I didnt say anything that would upset anyone, he had no intentions on making good with us. Isnt that clear ?
Well I was happy with what he was offering. ... I know you were upset but dam bro

Say whatever you want man. To be honest I could care less. Good luck in getting your funds back. I am not here to make good on anyone who was scammed from the guy who hacked all my accounts.

I only use a securenym address. I am almost at a final agreement with my yellow top source and he is reimbursing me 7k in funds. I will then purchase replacements and pay everyone then open shop again. <br />
<br />
I have not been ignoring you all for no reason. I want to know for sure before I give any information. Also I have lost about 19k this year in this business and last Saturday completely tore my bicep off my radius. <br />
<br />
BUT YOU WILL ALL BE PAID BACK SOON WITH VERY HGH QUALITY GREEN TOPS.<br/>

Completely opposites responses.... I sent the email for the order 8 days short of a month before the scammer board post

Correction exactly 21 days. Before the board post of scammer

Cuttin my losses .... bush is still legit in my eyes it just sucks that he got hacked. Bush are you on EG?

Should have got some genos :)

However you sent money 11 days after the board post of his accounts being hacked.

Your point ? Order was placed before and then couple of back and forth emails untill payment method was agreed.
However you sent money 11 days after the board post of his accounts being hacked.

My point is to give people the full story, so that they can decide for themself whenever bushmaster should or shouldn't reimburse you.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

IML Gear Cream!
Fair enough dannie, but I wasnt trying to put bush on a stand, this is the only place where he was communicating back to me.

Well Joedel. If I agreed to take your order and my email was hacked that wasn't me providing you payment details. Why should I reimburse you?

Dannie- I haven't forgotten about the $185 or so that I owe you.

Yellow Top Fiasco customers. I am now being reimbursed for these and have kits on the way to me to pay you all back. I never ran away but life has been hell for me. I've lost 19k in the gh business this year. I recently tore my bicep off my radius and have been out of work for 2 months. So in a nutshell I am bankrupt!!!

But it's still nice to see sources here selling bunk gh like Jintropin and other generics without anyone testing or calling them out. Glad I don't post here much cause they would hate me.

Than forward me the email chain to my securenym account and you will be reimbursed as well. I thought you were saying you were talking to the scammer from New Jersey who had all my old customers send funds to his house address. BTW I looked him up, he is a past criminal and continues to scam.

I have a big issue with this board and ASF. Someone hacked both my accounts, how can that happen? I had the same passwords on both and my emails. Someone from Jersey did it and knew how I ran my business. S2H said he was looking into it, I don't know how far he got. All I do know is that someone on these boards is a scammer and the fact that no one even tried to help me out as I lost my shirt and pants pisses me off. No mods even made an attempt to help me or do IP checks.

That sucks, I though you and HeavyIron were good pals, though he would have helped you.

As for the money you owe me, do you think you could you pay me back ... lets say by the end of November?

Than forward me the email chain to my securenym account and you will be reimbursed as well. I thought you were saying you were talking to the scammer from New Jersey who had all my old customers send funds to his house address. BTW I looked him up, he is a past criminal and continues to scam.

I have a big issue with this board and ASF. Someone hacked both my accounts, how can that happen? I had the same passwords on both and my emails. Someone from Jersey did it and knew how I ran my business. S2H said he was looking into it, I don't know how far he got. All I do know is that someone on these boards is a scammer and the fact that no one even tried to help me out as I lost my shirt and pants pisses me off. No mods even made an attempt to help me or do IP checks.

Sorry for your losses brother, I truly am but the passwords are impossible for us to view. Even at an admin level I cannot view them. The only way a password can be compromised is by a lucky guess, someone hacking your personal machine or if its given out by the member. Hacking this site will not allow a hacker to view passwords.

I can give you your IP history via PM but it will likely be a dead end for reasons I cannot discuss openly. However I have no problem giving you your accounts IP's.

Don't make your password heavyiron-is-hot. I learned that the hard way

Sorry for your losses brother, I truly am but the passwords are impossible for us to view. Even at an admin level I cannot view them. The only way a password can be compromised is by a lucky guess, someone hacking your personal machine or if its given out by the member. Hacking this site will not allow a hacker to view passwords.

I can give you your IP history via PM but it will likely be a dead end for reasons I cannot discuss openly. However I have no problem giving you your accounts IP's.
I appreciate all the help you have given me. I know that IP's may just lead to a dead end if they used a Proxy to log on. My question is how did someone get my password. It was six digits long and I don't think someone would of had any software to steal it. Not blaming anyone in particular but it is someone from these boards. None of my other board screen names were hacked.

I appreciate all the help you have given me. I know that IP's may just lead to a dead end if they used a Proxy to log on. My question is how did someone get my password. It was six digits long and I don't think someone would of had any software to steal it. Not blaming anyone in particular but it is someone from these boards. None of my other board screen names were hacked.
I have no idea but I did list ways it can happen above.

I have no idea but I did list ways it can happen above.
I seen that but all of those are out of the question. I would never give out my password and to guess it can only be done with brute force software, or a key logger. Whatever it was they had a few of my emails. Luckily I noticed one as it was happening and changed it to a 12 character password. That one is my oil business thats been going for 6yrs. If they tanked that I would be in a cardboard box with the veteran sign begging from money.

IML Gear Cream!
I seen that but all of those are out of the question. I would never give out my password and to guess it can only be done with brute force software, or a key logger. Whatever it was they had a few of my emails. Luckily I noticed one as it was happening and changed it to a 12 character password. That one is my oil business thats been going for 6yrs. If they tanked that I would be in a cardboard box with the veteran sign begging from money.

Sorry to hear all this shit is going on Bushy :(

How'd that primo cycle work out for you?

How'd that primo cycle work out for you?
Dropped it and sold what I had to pay bills. I am on absolutely nothing nor do I even bodybuild anymore. I train for semi pro football. Oh and here is my lovely bicep pics
dc129c19c4b9e0cc2f8eb3168bed4485.jpg
51cd603ad201acaa5bca8b7b45d5c112.jpg

Damn!

Fuck that looks painful bush, sorry to see that man! Hope you the best, you'll bounce back brother. Shit like this doesn't stop real brothers like yourself!

How did that happen to your arm
Semi pro football. Was going to make a tackle coming off a block. Took the runners helmet in the forearm and he tore my arm back. I felt it but my adrenaline was sky high so it didn't hurt much.

Dam that's gnarly. What position do you play? I thought it was some crazy infection

Back