• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Anxiety and test cyp

freaksized00

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My question is why the hell am I getting bad anxiety directly after my injection. Followed by days of bad anxiety and depression? I don't even wanna leave the house. Went to the gym once and felt great. About an hour after right back to the anxiety. I'm 32 and my levels were 200 something. I'm prescribed 100mg a week. But I planned on taking more especially since I did when I was younger. I'm hearing it could be the conversion to estrogen along with many other things. HELP!!!

hey bro post up some details, blood work and how much are injecting right now? 100mg or more per week.

100mg my first shot. My test levels were like 282...anxiety all week was almost unbearable...I was gonna do my second 4 days later but I couldn't muster it up...

I'm hearing all kinds of things like estrogen conversion to allergies to cotton seed oil

so you have not done anything at all and first injection was just a few days ago? If that is the case then no I don't think it's the test c way to quick to even feel anything in 3 days or so. Are you taking anything else? What has changed beside the test?

Nothing changed. And yes u can feel pharmacy grade test...not gonna see gains or strength but u can definitely feel it...

ok well I am scripted pharmacy grade test from my doc so anyway here is a good article if you like to read it. It talks about mood in the article and timetables.
“Timetable of effects of testosterone administration to hypogonadal men on variables of sex and mood”
(Jockenhovel, Minnemann, et al, The Aging Male, December 2009: 12 (4): 113-118)

IML Gear Cream!
ok well I am scripted pharmacy grade test from my doc so anyway here is a good article if you like to read it. It talks about mood in the article and timetables.
“Timetable of effects of testosterone administration to hypogonadal men on variables of sex and mood”
(Jockenhovel, Minnemann, et al, The Aging Male, December 2009: 12 (4): 113-118)

U got a link or do we simply plug in the name of the article??

TRT usually decreases anxiety. In to hear what you learn about this...

i have to look for it again, let me see if I can find the whole thing.
[h=1]Timetable of effects of testosterone administration to hypogonadal men on variables of sex and mood.[/h]Jockenhövel F[SUP]1[/SUP], Minnemann T, Schubert M, Freude S, Hübler D, Schumann C, Christoph A, Gooren L, Ernst M.
[h=3]Author information [/h]

[h=3]Abstract[/h][h=4]INTRODUCTION:[/h]The effects of testosterone have been extensively characterized, but little attention has been given to the timetable of occurrence of the various effects of testosterone.
[h=4]METHODS:[/h]The timetables of effects on sexual and psychological variables in 40 hypogonadal men receiving treatment with either parenteral testosterone enanthate (TE) or undecanoate (TU).
[h=4]RESULTS:[/h]Sexual thoughts/fantasies and sexual interest/desire/spontaneous morning erections emerged quickly and plateaued after 3 weeks. Total erections rose to a maximum over 9 weeks and then plateaued. Ejaculations per week/satisfaction with sex life rose over the first 3 weeks, increasing steadily to a plateau at 12 weeks. Depression scores decreased to reach a plateau after 6 weeks. Aggressiveness did not change. Scores of concentration improved and reached a plateau after 3 weeks in the group treated with TE and after 9 weeks in the group treated with TU. Good mood improved after 6-9 weeks. Positive effects on self-confidence appeared between 3-6 weeks and on fatigue after 9-12 weeks.
[h=4]CONCLUSION:[/h]Insight into the emergence of effects may be useful information for the patient and for the attending physician in monitoring clinical effects of testosterone treatment of hypogonadal men.

PMID:19909203[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Back