• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cycle 2 with some questions.

iDrinkPotato

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My first cycle i ran sust 525mg a week and deca 300mg a week for 12 weeks (deca ended 10 weeks in) and i made incredible gains and was pleased with my body. After the cycle ended i went on a backpacking trip around Europe and didnt hit the gym for 2 months, my diet consisted of 99.9% carbs...i lost all my gains (it was all worth it)! Now im back and about to start another cycle of the same stuff, what i wanted to know is if i should up the dose a bit or keep it the same?

( i also started winstrol half way through)

Just keep it the same. You'll still make the gains if you had somethin happen like that and lost it all...

Its only your 2nd cycle so do the same one again. Don't fix what isn't broken.

The only thing i would change, if it was me... replace the Sust with Cyp and raise to dose slightly. 400mg deca/wk & 800mg Test Cyp/wk. Basic basic basic...

Don't reinvent the wheel here brother. If you are gaining good on small amounts keep it rolling. Shit if I could continue to grow on only 500mg of test and 300mg of deca I wouldn't go any higher! Good luck with the cycle brother.

Back