• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

the real deal with celltech

brennan

Focused
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok whats everyone think of celltech? from wat ive heard on this site people dont think it works...i took it this winter before i was a member here and i got good results...i put on about 10-12 lbs..granted i hated takin it, i pissed constantly, was bloated and it ruined my appetite...i havent taken it since early may so i was thinkin of goin back on it bcs. i feel like i've plateaued...i did recently buy some whey protein, protein blend and creatine by V12 but i havent been too consistent takin these products...so do u think i should go back with the cell tech or get consistent with my protein and creatine? i'm tryin to put on more muscle...little more bulk, but cut too...thanks!

lol that might be what i read...haha it is damn expensive...so u recommend i start using it again?

Brennan...
Did you experience any muscle mass increases ?
The weigth you gained, was that fat or muscle ?

Originally posted by nectron101
Brennan...
Did you experience any muscle mass increases ?
The weigth you gained, was that fat or muscle ?

def. put on muscle...and prob. a little fat but not much...i was thin when i got on it...prob around 168-170...im up to about 182 now..i've been of it for about 2 1/2 months...thats a long enough time off right?

can i take celltech and protein (whey and blend)?

i've found that taking a half serving of cell tech is just as effective as a full one. plus, it makes the price of cell tech comparable with anything else.

I really do not see anything special in celltech's formulation except slick marketing and steep markup. I tried their product one time and was not impressed nor was I unsatisfied. I now only use multi-species proteins which I can get cheeper and they are much higher overall quality.

Muscletech= average product for maximum price

so whats everyone recommend? i'll just use up teh celltech i have left and then just use a multi-vit, and whey and a protein blend w/ good diet?

Originally posted by OceanDude
I recommend Beverly International's Muscle Provider or Ultra Size.

Cell Tech is creatine, not protein, although the protein you suggested is very good. As far as creatine goes, I suggest V12 from SAN.

Oh yeah they have two products - I tend to run the two together - same ol marketing hype - just more sugar :)

I am inclined to go with a pure mono creatine and use own delivery system or go with EAS Cynthavol II (uses less sugar to get the same insulin response using some special factors)

I agree with OD MuscleTech is way overpriced but has good marketing. I used to use Cell-Tech (creatine delivery system)and Nitro-Tech (Protien) because I knew a guy that used to be a rep for a MuscleTech distributor here in Canada so I got it for well ...... very cheap :D but now that I actually have to buy my own supps I suggest just using a pure creatine monohydrate and mix it with grape juice and avoid any kind of delivery system. That way you can take as much creatine as you like. I use ProLab protien and creatine now because that is what I get a good price on. :thumb:

smooth...i'll finish up the celltech i got left and then use creatine mono with my proteins...thanks for the input guys

Back