• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is this overtraining?

Junkboxer

Mr. Bigorexia
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
This coming fall I am starting a new routine. This is the first time I’m experimenting with training each muscle group 2x/wk as opposed to once.

I’m a TRT guy. I will be blasting during this routine so please keep that in mind (8 weeks of test/mast/tren)

Just looking for some general thoughts on what you see.

Attachments

• fall routine.jpg
    fall routine.jpg
    976.3 KB · Views: 69
Where is your day off gonna be?
1 2 3 off 4 5 6 ? I just would be sure to take an extra day off here or there if your body tells you to.

Of course if your diet is nutrient rich and your getting a full 8 hours of good sleep. You be best off. Only one easy to find out. Try it. One person's over training is just fine for another.

Im open to suggestions. I was plannig to keep Sunday as my rest day. its would be nice to add a rest day during the week as well. How would you incorporate this?

Ummmm.... Dips and cable flies are your only chest movements? This looks to be the classic arnold split. 6 days on 1 day off. If your looking for more frequency I'd go with 3 on 1 off push pull legs, I cns send you a sample Workout

Ummmm.... Dips and cable flies are your only chest movements? This looks to be the classic arnold split. 6 days on 1 day off. If your looking for more frequency I'd go with 3 on 1 off push pull legs, I cns send you a sample Workout
Bingo! I did get this from Arnold but who the hell knows if this is what he really did.

Yes, can you please send a sample? Much appreciated.

Supposedly arnold super setted back with chest. Example first exercise flat bench and pull-ups. He'd pyramid his flat bench, a few warmups,,then x12 x10 x8 x6 and inbetween sets he'd run over and do a set of pull-ups. Next incline suoersetted with a row. Then flies with another row. Then end it with deadlift. I think a much more productive routine would be push/pull/legs. I have a routine/method I use myself and with others and it works great. If your interested I'll send it to you,,maybe put up a log and see how it goes?

Ya looks good I will try that out also I do similar workouts but I tend to keep going heavy with no deload so I start to get small injuries so now I will do heavy then light hey machmood whats your routine did you start a thread on it

It's over training and has other problems as well. If you want to train each body part twice per week, I HIGHLY recommend DC training. It will put more mass on you and gain strength, than any other routine. I personally prefer high intensity training with drop sets, forced reps, static holds, etc 8-12 rep range, 3-4 sets per body part, fascia stretching post-training a body part, and really take the time and focus on 1-2 body parts per workout. Just total annihilation of the muscles. Just my .02 cents. PM and i'll be happy to set you up a routine and see if you like it. Either my way, or your way of how to best train each body part twice per week, but more efficiently and with OUT over training.

IML Gear Cream!
serious program but i like it. add in some rest days though (this is crucial for growth and to prevent overtraining!)

I can't see myself doing this split at all, the brosplit is too much and would burn alot more calories. Personally I think you should add in a pressing movement for chest aswell rather than those itself...but hey most of it looks good.

This coming fall I am starting a new routine. This is the first time I’m experimenting with training each muscle group 2x/wk as opposed to once.

I’m a TRT guy. I will be blasting during this routine so please keep that in mind (8 weeks of test/mast/tren)

Just looking for some general thoughts on what you see.

too much...you gotta rest to recover and grow...

Back