• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

who sells bacterial water to go along with there peptides

Distilled water, from like a gallon jug from the supermarket? Absolutely not. I wouldn't.

Bateriostatic water is not hard to find. Bare minimum use sterile water for injection.

Because they are sold as research items. They assume you have the other supplies needed for your research. It's that simple.

what size pins to run,insolin picks,of 1ml surenge?

Brother if you have to ask these questions. You should wait a bit. You use slin pins for peps. They come in 1mL and .5 mL (1cc and .5cc).

Brother if you have to ask these questions. You should wait a bit. You use slin pins for peps. They come in 1mL and .5 mL (1cc and .5cc).

agreed..

and OP dont use bacterial water please... : /
Bateriostatic water is what you want to search for

agreed..

and OP dont use bacterial water please... : /
Bateriostatic water is what you want to search for
First off,it has been almost 20 years sense I ran HGH it was lilly brand and it came with everything we needed and my dietion did most of the prep,but I never ran igf1 we used real humulin insilen r I think,i also think the hgh was isotrope,been a long time brother,but what I get stuck on is all the single lines for short hand like texting lol just like what you typed in top line OP what does that stand for? Thanks for your help.

Back