• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Professional Analysis for Cycle

idealbody

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
My goal is bulking, My cycle will be like this

Cycle 14 weeks
1-4 week Danabol 40mg/day
1-14 week Test E 250 mg/week
1-14 week Equipoise 400mg/week
5-14 week Tren A 50mg everyday - 300 mg/week (Saturday - thursday - 6 days)
5-14 Proviron (Mesterolone) 1 tablet 25 mg daily

PCT
After two week of last injection of Test E
Clomid 100/50/50/50/50 mg every week till 5 week
Nolvadex 20/20/20/20/20 mg every week till 5 week

My Stats
5.7" height
80 KG
Already done 5 cyles in past

Please guide me if this cycle is good or not for bulk up for gaining maximum size.

Your opinions, suggestions matter a lot for me.

Thanks in Advance.

I think you are a little low on your doses but it seems to be a safe solid cycle. If I was in you shoes I would raise the dbol to 50mg, eq to 600mg, tren to 400mg, proviron to 50mg. I would push the cycle to 16 weeks for the eq because it takes a while to really start noticing and run the proviron straight through the entire cycle. I assume this is your first time on tren as you are going with tren a to bail on it if you get any bad sides? Also remember that eq is going to raise your RBC so keep an eye on your blood pressure.

I'm a moderate dose guy. Tren is strong enough that I like the doses you picked, but that's just me

Actually, looking at it again you mentioned your goal was serious bulking. some people prefer Deca for bulking instead of Tren. It's a bit more mild on the sides as well. You might consider that

Thanks for all the replies. the_predator you said you would do 400mg Tren. but how you will distribute in one week. Saturday to Thursday as Friday is off here. Please guide me.

And 50mg proviron should be 16 week ?
600mg Eq 16 week ?

what do you think it is best for serious bulk and maximum size gain. This is my second tren a cycle. I did Tren a, Test P cycle before.

Thanks for your time and guidance.

hanks for all the replies. the_predator you said you would do 400mg Tren. but how you will distribute in one week. Saturday to Thursday as Friday is off here. Please guide me.

And 50mg proviron should be 16 week ?
600mg Eq 16 week ?

what do you think it is best for serious bulk and maximum size gain. This is my second tren a cycle. I did Tren a, Test P cycle before.

Thanks for your time and guidance.

Tren is 50mg per cc correct? So take another 1/2cc(.25) and spread these 4 extra(.25s) to get the extra 100mgs as even as you can over your 6 day injection schedule. Next two questions--->proviron for 16 weeks=yes
Eq at 600mg for 16 weeks=yes
I believe Vision and/or Mike Arnold did some outstanding write ups about the inclusion of proviron in a cycle. I know one is over at the Steroidsfax subforum here or at ASF. Mike's...I'm not to sure. For the eq question, you need to run it this long because of the long ester(undecylenate) attached to it which gives it it's very long half life. Lots of people even run eq up to 20 weeks and sometimes beyond.
The best two bulking cycles that are always head and shoulders above are: test, deca, dbol and test, tren, dbol/adrol.
Hope this helps and good luck with cycle.

Both cycles listed above have put outstanding weight and gains for bulking for me. I went from 190 to now 240 in 2 years with solid gains and great use of pct. Love tren now !!

Back