• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

PSL Review - Test, EQ, M1T

ckcrown84

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Gosh, been running PSL gear a little bit now and I feel like my opinion / results get lost in my log. SO let me spell some things out as I stand right now.

First M1T: God this stuff is AMAZING. I ran it two weeks and had to quit for personal reasons nothing related to gear quality. I hit some GREAT numbers and PRs on that stuff... so much so that I didn't want to discontinue use. Immediately after stopping the M1T my lifts all went DOWN lol which was frustrating and encouraging. I will keep the M1T ready to blast on super important weeks and before competition. Pulse maybe...

Test: The test performs as expected it is test. I am going to need more so I can increase my dosage and give a more meaningful review. My penis works... not sure what to tell you guys?

EQ: My god I love this stuff. You know when I designed my cycle I wanted a cycle that would be MILD and Easy on my body (not withstanding the M1T). The EQ is fulfilling its role nicely. My vascularity is good. My HUNGER and Appetite is amazing. I literally have never been so disciplined on consistent eating and meal prep... well its easy to meal prep because your always hungry so you want that shit on standby... waiting for the next time to eat.

So far so good guys. If you have any specific questions please ask.

Please continue to follow my log: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/threads/199559-Journey-to-the-XPC-Arnold-Bench-Qualifier

Thank you for giving our products an honest review ckcrown. You've done a great job with your log.

If I didn't like the products in wouldn't be still running them :) so far so good !

If I didn't like the products in wouldn't be still running them :) so far so good !
I know you are very professional in what you do and if you didn't like the products you would let us know. Thank you for being honest ckcrown.

Back