Purity Source Labs

PSL Review - Test, EQ, M1T

Rep Points

PSL Review - Test, EQ, M1T

Gosh, been running PSL gear a little bit now and I feel like my opinion / results get lost in my log. SO let me spell some things out as I stand right now.

First M1T: God this stuff is AMAZING. I ran it two weeks and had to quit for personal reasons nothing related to gear quality. I hit some GREAT numbers and PRs on that stuff... so much so that I didn't want to discontinue use. Immediately after stopping the M1T my lifts all went DOWN lol which was frustrating and encouraging. I will keep the M1T ready to blast on super important weeks and before competition. Pulse maybe...

Test: The test performs as expected it is test. I am going to need more so I can increase my dosage and give a more meaningful review. My penis works... not sure what to tell you guys?

EQ: My god I love this stuff. You know when I designed my cycle I wanted a cycle that would be MILD and Easy on my body (not withstanding the M1T). The EQ is fulfilling its role nicely. My vascularity is good. My HUNGER and Appetite is amazing. I literally have never been so disciplined on consistent eating and meal prep... well its easy to meal prep because your always hungry so you want that shit on standby... waiting for the next time to eat.

So far so good guys. If you have any specific questions please ask.

Please continue to follow my log: http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...ench-Qualifier

P.S.L. Representative
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Thank you for giving our products an honest review ckcrown. You've done a great job with your log.

Rep Points

If I didn't like the products in wouldn't be still running them so far so good !

P.S.L. Representative
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by ckcrown84 View Post
    If I didn't like the products in wouldn't be still running them so far so good !
    I know you are very professional in what you do and if you didn't like the products you would let us know. Thank you for being honest ckcrown.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Great feedback on m1t I've been contemplating on giving it a shot myself