Purchase Peptides

Peptides for repairing ligaments,tendons,joints,etc.?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by mnmsnowbeast View Post
    Did you site inject right into the hurt tendon?
    Site injecting directly into tendon or muscle is optimal with BPC157 if you are going to use low doses of 250-500mcg. BPC157 is a systemic peptide like TB500/TB4/thymosin beta 4 peptide, but you will have to use much higher doses to get systemic benefits just as you do with TB500, meaning 2mg subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks. Site injecting BPC157 with micro doses works very quickly. I inject into the tendon itself or muscle exactly where the point of pain stems on a daily basis.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    Use Code: JJ25PERCOFF for 25% off
    on your next SuperiorPeptide.com
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i used tb500 and bpc157 both for my shoulder and it did nothing not yet any ways i have used 2 vials of each 5mg vial i have one vial of each left i took a brake from using them to see if they would help when i start back on them but idk.i was really hoping they would help it seems the ones it helps the most are all ways reps for pep company.
    If direct injection of BPC157 into the muscle at the point of injury daily doesn't show improvements after one vial of BPC157 then I would suspect the peptide is inactive. One vial healed my pec, my elbow tendinitis, two vials has given improvement to my meniscus tear but this is a long term work in progress due to the extent of the damage, and I'm now using it in my I.T. Band and have improved in the 6 days I've used it. ive only read a of few guys who didn't see improvement from BPC157 which makes me question the contents of the vial. Peptides do go bad if you shake them up, squirt the bac water directly into the peptide, if they are kept very cold at all times once mixed, if subjected to high temperatures while undiluted.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

Rep Points

Hey there JJB1, first of all , thanks for all the info. I have learned a lot . I am kinda new to injecting myself. Actually I have never. But a partial thickness tear in the tendon of my right shoulder led me to do look for alternatives to surgery which I hear is painful and needs at least 4 months of complete rest. Not an option for me. 4 days away from the gym is already too much to bear.
    So my questions are all about TB500. How do you best use it? Site specific ? How much do I need if I would like to inject it site specific but also enjoy systemic benefits? Of course I am also concerned about costs. And is the injection the same kind used for insulin?
    Thank you.
    Best.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JK69 View Post
    Hey there JJB1, first of all , thanks for all the info. I have learned a lot . I am kinda new to injecting myself. Actually I have never. But a partial thickness tear in the tendon of my right shoulder led me to do look for alternatives to surgery which I hear is painful and needs at least 4 months of complete rest. Not an option for me. 4 days away from the gym is already too much to bear.
    So my questions are all about TB500. How do you best use it? Site specific ? How much do I need if I would like to inject it site specific but also enjoy systemic benefits? Of course I am also concerned about costs. And is the injection the same kind used for insulin?
    Thank you.
    Best.

If it's like the horrible pain that I had in my elbow, it didn't improve at all for months so I bought BPC157 and I literally injected 250mcg directly into the tendon that's two inches above the elbow on a daily basis. It healed about 75% from one vial and has improved since stopping use. The problem with injuries is there typically isn't much blood flow to that region. What healing peptides do is basically bring oxygen and nutrient filled blood directly to the injury to speed up healing. TB500 reduces inflammation throughout the body and is typically used as a systemic healing agent. BPC157 is also effective as a systemic peptide but I have found your can dose it much lower if injected directly into the wound and actually get much quicker healing. I haven't used TB-500 in this fashion with low doses injected intramuscularly or into the tendon, only in high doses systemically.

I also just began drinking DMSO orally at 2 teaspoons per day diluted in 16oz distilled water. Google oral DMSO miracle healing. It reduces inflammation, removes free radicals, and detoxifies the body.

I would do this.
    Inject 250mcg to 300mcg BPC157 everyday directly into the point of pain in the tendon in your right shoulder. There is no pain injecting into the tendon. Use a 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic syringe(insulin pin). 3 vials of BPC157 should be enough.

Buy 99.9% DMSO from amazon.com and put one teaspoon into 16oz distilled water and drink it morning and night.

If you have the money for TB500 then take 2mg subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks. Six of the 5mg vials is sufficient.

I am currently running both TB-500, BPC157, and oral DMSO to heal my meniscus and I.T. Band. I'm actually putting 500mcg BPC157 in my knee and I.T. Band daily, along with drinking DMSO. Since I'm a rep at superior I get peptides 50% off so I can afford to run both healing peptides which is nice.
    My discount code JJ25PERCOFF will give you 25% off.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JJB1 View Post
    If it's like the horrible pain that I had in my elbow, it didn't improve at all for months so I bought BPC157 and I literally injected 250mcg directly into the tendon that's two inches above the elbow on a daily basis. It healed about 75% from one vial and has improved since stopping use. The problem with injuries is there typically isn't much blood flow to that region. What healing peptides do is basically bring oxygen and nutrient filled blood directly to the injury to speed up healing. TB500 reduces inflammation throughout the body and is typically used as a systemic healing agent. BPC157 is also effective as a systemic peptide but I have found your can dose it much lower if injected directly into the wound and actually get much quicker healing. I haven't used TB-500 in this fashion with low doses injected intramuscularly or into the tendon, only in high doses systemically.

I also just began drinking DMSO orally at 2 teaspoons per day diluted in 16oz distilled water. Google oral DMSO miracle healing. It reduces inflammation, removes free radicals, and detoxifies the body.

I would do this.
    Inject 250mcg to 300mcg BPC157 everyday directly into the point of pain in the tendon in your right shoulder. There is no pain injecting into the tendon. Use a 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic syringe(insulin pin). 3 vials of BPC157 should be enough.

Buy 99.9% DMSO from amazon.com and put one teaspoon into 16oz distilled water and drink it morning and night.

If you have the money for TB500 then take 2mg subQ every 3 days for 6 weeks. Six of the 5mg vials is sufficient.

I am currently running both TB-500, BPC157, and oral DMSO to heal my meniscus and I.T. Band. I'm actually putting 500mcg BPC157 in my knee and I.T. Band daily, along with drinking DMSO. Since I'm a rep at superior I get peptides 50% off so I can afford to run both healing peptides which is nice.
    My discount code JJ25PERCOFF will give you 25% off.
    WOW, good looking out JJ. Researched oral DMSO . That some interesting stuff. What type needles should I get for TB500? 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic syringe as well?

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by JK69 View Post
    WOW, good looking out JJ. Researched oral DMSO . That some interesting stuff. What type needles should I get for TB500? 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic syringe as well?
    Yes. 29 gauge 1/2" diabetic
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

senior memeber

Rep Points

i am using both tb500 and bpc 157 both at really high dose bpc right into my shoulder and tb subq has not done a thing for me well maybe a little diff in the pain not much. i must be a non responder idk.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BIGBEN2011 View Post
    i am using both tb500 and bpc 157 both at really high dose bpc right into my shoulder and tb subq has not done a thing for me well maybe a little diff in the pain not much. i must be a non responder idk.
    I don't believe there are non responders to those, especially BPC157. Where did you buy them from? I know superior is good. I used TB500 from a company that no longer exists and it was good. Changes from TB500 are very subtle but BPC157 changes come so fast it shocks me. My I.T. Band injury was scary as hell and it feels normal tonight after only a little over a week at 500mcg per day injected into the point of pain. It freaks me out. If you got the BPC else where I would worry it was bunk. If it's ours then I'm not sure why it wouldn't be working if you reconstituted it with bac water by slowly dripping the water into the vial and rolling the vial carefully until it dilutes, never shake the vial, and keep it refrigerated.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Today I did a 3 hour leg workout followed by an hour of cardio. I was even able to do leg presses. This is only 11 days after injuring my I.T. Band. I am dumbfounded by BPC157. I can't believe I went from barely able to walk to doing 10 leg exercises and cardio after only 11 days with BPC157 at 500mcg per day injected into the injury.
    SUPERIOR PEPTIDE USA
    purchase

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
    SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

senior memeber

Rep Points

yea jjb1 several vials were from you guys and several were from other . i think mine might just be something torn or something i have even tried pinning stupid amounts at one time because i bought a lot of them.i think i pinned close to the 5mg vial right into my shoulder im and same thing subq with the tb500. stuff just seems like vials of bac water idk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12