Unclez.net

Not for the faint of heart....my cycle for my show!!! Get on it!!!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    UNCLE Z SPONSORED ATHLETE
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Not for the faint of heart....my cycle for my show!!! Get on it!!!

August 13th

So, I am 9weeks out from doing my show and qualifying for nationals where i hope to earn my IFBB card in Physique. I have been blessed to have Z sponsor me through these trials and tribulations. He sponsored my bulk cycle and now, he has sponsored my show prep cycle. The gear I am taking is a follows: 100mg test prop ED, 100mg Masteron ED, 100mg Tren Ace ED and 4iu of HGH ED. My goal is to be a shredded 215 for my stage weight. I do believe this is quite achievable as long as my heart is in it and I push myself to the highest standard and not give up. Anything worth doing is worth overdoing,,, moderation is for the weak of heart. The gym i belong to has astro turf where I am able to do tire flips, sled pull and pushes and sprints. I plan on doing those in the AM, and later in the evening, doing my normal workout regime. I truly believe I will get my card this year, as I have had quite a bit of an obstacle (torn left peck) and have still been able to push myself to the limit and then some. So boys and girls, get ready to read the most intense log with video and photos you have ever read. I hope to be able to educate you guys on how and why I train the way I do.

Cheers guys,
    log starts tomorrow!!!!!
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN
    UNCLE Z SPONSORED ATHLETE/MARKETING REP

unclez-info@safe-mail.net
    unclez-orders@safe-mail.net
    Airbornejonny18b@safe-mail.net
    5'10 230lbs

A D M I N I S T R A T O R

Rep Points

Man crush

Sent from The Mothership
    " A cookie without sugar is just a cracker" ~ ancient voodoo proverb
    "A man with infinite patience is never left waiting."~ROID's past incarnation

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

lol thanks bro
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Rep Points

Right on. I'll be watching

Super Human

Rep Points

Cool, time to rock!

Test & Tren

Rep Points

We know you can and WILL do it buddy!!!

Rep Points

Go hard bro!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

THANKS GUYS!!!!! you guys following my log makes me want to train even harder and be even more detailed and precise than my last log (which was still very solid). In this log, i really want to dig deep into the mental process that it takes to train and do a show. its really all fun and games until you are 9weeks out. thats when its realllllly crunch time. Im lucky, ive been keeping my body in show mode for years now, and i truly believe that it makes a huge difference when it comes to actually doing a show. i will be hitting the gym later today, and once bed time comes rolling around, i will update this log. Also, i will explain the reasonings on why i inject at certain times and same with HGH. There are peak times to inject, and i will explain it all to you guys.

cheers!
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Rep Points

Right on. Insight into how and why you do what you do would be awesome. Very curious about your timing of things as well.

I love when people at the gym ask me "Do you compete"? Oh why not? Your big enough. (no, i'm not, lol) Then i explain, they have no idea what it takes to get to to point of being stage ready. Looking like me, and being on stage are two COMPLETELY different things. I just cant take it to that level and still keep my job, girl and family happy. All while staying mentally stable. HAHA

Keep it coming brother.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theestone View Post
    Right on. Insight into how and why you do what you do would be awesome. Very curious about your timing of things as well.

I love when people at the gym ask me "Do you compete"? Oh why not? Your big enough. (no, i'm not, lol) Then i explain, they have no idea what it takes to get to to point of being stage ready. Looking like me, and being on stage are two COMPLETELY different things. I just cant take it to that level and still keep my job, girl and family happy. All while staying mentally stable. HAHA

Keep it coming brother.
    well then sticky this thread so you always get updates when i post
    yeh, ive been "competition ready" minus the 1week prep for over 3years now. I just always keep my body in check. My last log (which you should check out) i was able to actually bulk and gain quite a bit of weight from running Zs test prop and masteron prop. It just goes to show you what diet and training can do. Even though i was bulking, i still maintained a very lean physique and at 245lbs, still had a ripped 6pack. I could tell the masteron was working like crazy even tho it was a bulk(a bulk for me is just eating more of what i normally eat, hence why i stayed lean). Z has the best products on the market my friend. ANd this cycle, its going to be epic. I thought i was cut before, now that im slowly cutting, whew, masteron and test prop and tren ace ED is going to be insane, especially the HGH im running as well.
    check out my old log man, its rather interesting.

http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...SY-OF-Z-and-EP
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Rep Points

following your log brother....kill it

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by joe 2013 View Post
    following your log brother....kill it
    thanks my friend!!!!
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Rep Points

Already subbed my friend.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by theestone View Post
    Already subbed my friend.
    awesome!!!!
    ill be hitting the gym in a few hours. gonna get some video footage and pics on how i do each exercise and a few other things like flexing the muscle your working on each rep, and doing a 1second pause on the squeeze down or whatever youre doing. this log is going to blow my old log outta the water.

heres my last log
    http://www.ironmagazineforums.com/th...SY-OF-Z-and-EP
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Uncle Z Representative
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Jon I can't wait for this log to start your last one was interesting. With the Tren Ace this should be even better. Go get it at this show Jon!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by heavylifting1 View Post
    Jon I can't wait for this log to start your last one was interesting. With the Tren Ace this should be even better. Go get it at this show Jon!
    thanks brother!!!!! yeh, this log is going to blow my last one outta the water. This log is going to be even more detailed than my last one...and lets face it, my last one was definitely informational to say the least.
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Rep Points

Do it!!
    ABAXEN PHARMACEUTICALS
    FAST T/A, HIGH QUALITY AND BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

AUGUST 14

So today was my first day on my new cut cycle.Its funny, im running the same gear i used when i was bulking; test prop masteron prop. Now ive added tren ace into the mix. the reason i stuck with this, is all it takes to cut or bulk it diet managment. u can eat the same foods as when u bulk....just not as much. This is where people get confused about dieting. I wish people would understand that its all about the macros u put in ur body.

Today at the gym i trained back. this new gym i workout at has this awesome astro turf area where you can do tire flips, crossfit WODs, and for me, epic dead lifts. i started at 135x10, then i jumped straight to 315 for 6, then i did 405 for 10 REPS!!!!! i dropped it to 135 and did to failure. My next exercise was isolated lat pull down via a cable machine. i did 4sets of 15 at a medium heavy weight level.after that exercise, i went over to the seated row and did heavy rows. i did 180 for 15, then 200 for 10 And thats where i finished on. i did 3 more sets of that weight. after that, i was toast. the pumps i get are unbeleivable, i contribute that to the hgh. havent been on mast or tren long enogh. i woke up and my biceps were rock hard. heres the thing about me, i dont rest long, MAYBE 35seconds... thats why im shaped like i am..

now the die part im going to add to this log, i have to track it hard core today .
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Awesome job Jonny!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

AUGUST 15th

Today was a weird kind of day. i had so much to do, yet so little time. I should have took the day off, but my meals were on target and my body really felt like a beast. So i gave in and told myself i would do biceps. (i hardly train arms, just comes natural i guess). I started out with 90lb bar bell curls for 5sets of 15. im doing more high volume now that im prepping for my show and it seems to be working pretty well. after this, i went to the cable machine and raised both sides and did arm curls with it set on 25. (not sure if you guys know what i mean, ill take a pic nxt arm day)i did 6sets of 15 with this. Now, my arms feel like they want to crawl out from in me. it was a very werid, odd feeling. All this high volume training im doing seems to really be helping me with way more definition and muscle striations. i cant wait for this prop mast tren to really kick in. i think once it does, its GAME TIME. granted everyday should be game time but once you can feel and notice something working, its a whole different thing. finally i ended with single arm hammer curls with 50lbs for 4sets. my arms at this point were done, i couldnt do anymore. Aug 16th, ill be training shoulders and triceps. STAY TUNED!!!!!
    my diet today was
    total macros
    340protein
    300carbs
    70fats
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Uncle Z Representative
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Jon where do your protein calories come from?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jon where do your protein calories come from?
    my protein comes from tilapia, ground chicken breat, turkey breast and whey isolate courtesy of dymatize
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

AUGUST 16th
    Today i wound up training shoulders and triceps. i have to be careful that my legs dont get to big for my competition since it is physique and i have to wear board shorts. Used to love doing legs twice a week but now, i stick with once a week.

i started off with triceps. i did the triangle pushdown for 5sets of 15-21 at the max of the stack which on the double pully system is 95lbs. at each extention, i pause for a second and flex them and feel the squeeze all the while keeping my core nice and tight. mind, you, i have had to change my workouts up a bit since my torn peck, but im not letting it stop me. after that set, i did 5sets of rope pull downs at 40pounds for 5sets of 21. This high volume training seems to be working good. really getting a hell of a pump out of it. After that was complete, i did reverse grip cable pull downs for 5sets of 21. by this point, my triceps were toasted. ( i take only a 30-45sec break between sets). i feel the the shorter breaks between sets really makes the blood flow and gives you optimum growth. my triceps were toasted after that workout so i moved over to shoulders.

i got on the smith machine and loaded 185 up and did that for 15, then i bumped it up to 225 and maintained that for 5sets of 15-21. by now, i had veins just popping everywhere and the pump was hella insane. i moved over to the dumbbells and did 5sets of side lateral rasies with 25pounds going super slow and squeezing at the peak. i felt a tweak in my peck, so i bumped it down to 15lbs and did single arm front raises for 5sets of 21 where at the top i would pause for a second then realize it. its all about form i swear.. i see people in the gym doing heavy ass weight with terrible form,and i just laugh to myself. i know im strong as an ox so i dont need to impress anyone. im more focused on my goals and achievments then what others are doing. This show coming up means everything to me so i have to push myself to the limit, because if not, ill only have myself to blame. i still have 2meals left, but i have ground chicken mixed with oats in the oven. (my healthy meatloaf). ive come this far all by myself so if i fail, i can onnly blame myself. however, i dont see myself failing. even HEAVY DEADLIFTS says i have pro potential so its time jon got his shit in even better order and just goto town on those weights. ill post progress pics tomrw since my lady friend is traihing with me. in mean time, here are the photos of the machines i was using.

CHEERS GUYS!
    Jonny
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

single arm reverse pull down

triangle push down
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Uncle Z Representative
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Jon whats the recipe for your healthy meatloaf, chicken and oats. Whats the macro count on it? Spices sauces? Nice work with the triceps.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Jon whats the recipe for your healthy meatloaf, chicken and oats. Whats the macro count on it? Spices sauces? Nice work with the triceps.
    A couple shakes of worchestershyer sauce and that's it.
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Registered Abuser
    BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Airbornejonny18b View Post
    Nice pics looking mighty vascular and lean, your iphone is low battery though....sorry I had to

Test & Tren

Rep Points

Look'n great Jonny... I'm looking forward to following your progress!

Keep them recipes coming if ya can... I dig worcestershire - except a couple shakes for me turns into half the bottle!

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by rambo99 View Post
    Nice pics looking mighty vascular and lean, your iphone is low battery though....sorry I had to
    Lol it's all good man. Yeh. This fucker always dies on me. Starting to hate this 5s iPhone lol. Shoulda stuck with the old!!!!
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Repo View Post
    Look'n great Jonny... I'm looking forward to following your progress!

Keep them recipes coming if ya can... I dig worcestershire - except a couple shakes for me turns into half the bottle!
    Dude I kno! Lol I have to b careful lmao
    ARMY COMBAT VETERAN

5'10 230lbs

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast