• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Not for the faint of heart....my cycle for my show!!! Get on it!!!

Sooooo he's fat, eats a lot of ass and he's Chinese? Or does he eat fat Chinese ass? I must know haha

AUGUST 29TH

To start off, I was feeling like total dog shit all day today and was actually not looking forward to training at the gym. HOWEVER, after multiple meals consumed, i mustered up the strength to hit the gym thanks to 15mg of pre workout Dbol. I couldnt make my mind up on what to train because my coach says my legs are almost to huge, and my chest is lagging obviously due to my peck tear. Well my buddy jeremy got to the gym the same time as me and we both agreed, chest day it was. He knows about my injury so it was nice not having to say nope cant do this or that. We started with flat bench. I did 135x12, and my peck felt fine...only thing off was my balance... obviously its gonna take a bit to get those stabilizers back in full gear. next set i did 225x8 and it felt great. No pain or pressure. So we figured, hell, lets do 275 and test the waters. did 275x6 and once again, no pain. Now cool thing about jeremy, hes as strong as I am, he just doesnt have a torn peck, but he stuck with my weight to be a good friend so i didnt feel like a pansy (trust me, psychologically this injury has messed with me). We decided to do 1 more heavy set so we put on 3 plates and i was able to do 315x6!!!! he said i had atleast 3 more in me but good that i didnt because he woulda hated to see me re tear it. After this was completed, we found ourselves an incline bench and decided to go ham on the dumbbells.

First set up to the plate was 80x10. For some reason, my chest feels better doing dumbbells on incline then flat. i feel more support, plus ive always been stronger with incline dumbbells. After that set, i went to the 100s and did 10 more reps. Jeremy was impressed that my peck was able to do it, and well, so was i lol. 3rd set we did the 110s for 8. He said i had more in me, but once again, better to be safe than sorry. This entire workout, i kept about a 2minute break in between each set, flat bench and incline. So after doing the 110s, we pyramid'd down and did 80x10, 70x8, then did single arm at a time with the 60s for 15 and called it a day on the incline.

Next order of the workout was cables. we leveled them out to where standing straight up, you could bring the cable level with your chin. We kept the weight light and did 5sets of 15-21 with very little rest. Basically, after i was done he jumped in, then i jumped in. so pretty much 30seconds at most. This felt amazing as it just sent so much blood flowing to my upper "T" in my chest. God i missed that feeling. After doing those 5sets, we dropped the cables and did more for the lower peck. Same theory, 15-21reps with light weight and like every set of the day, squeezed at the peak. I personally get the best pumps from doing cables only because you can manipulate the peck SOOO MUCH MORE than any other machine.

I thought about calling it a day, but my chest was feeling good and that pre workout dbol really had me going, so we went to the hammer strength machine and did incline with 3 45lb plates on and did single arm at a time reps. TALK ABOUT YET ANOTHER PUMP. We did 4sets of 10-12 and said, ya know, lets not hurt ourselves (mainly directed at me) and call it a day. This by far was the best chest workout ive had since ORIGINALLY tearing my peck back in may.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this log tonight.

CHEERS GUYS!
-ABJ

AUGUST 29TH

To start off, I was feeling like total dog shit all day today and was actually not looking forward to training at the gym. HOWEVER, after multiple meals consumed, i mustered up the strength to hit the gym thanks to 15mg of pre workout Dbol. I couldnt make my mind up on what to train because my coach says my legs are almost to huge, and my chest is lagging obviously due to my peck tear. Well my buddy jeremy got to the gym the same time as me and we both agreed, chest day it was. He knows about my injury so it was nice not having to say nope cant do this or that. We started with flat bench. I did 135x12, and my peck felt fine...only thing off was my balance... obviously its gonna take a bit to get those stabilizers back in full gear. next set i did 225x8 and it felt great. No pain or pressure. So we figured, hell, lets do 275 and test the waters. did 275x6 and once again, no pain. Now cool thing about jeremy, hes as strong as I am, he just doesnt have a torn peck, but he stuck with my weight to be a good friend so i didnt feel like a pansy (trust me, psychologically this injury has messed with me). We decided to do 1 more heavy set so we put on 3 plates and i was able to do 315x6!!!! he said i had atleast 3 more in me but good that i didnt because he woulda hated to see me re tear it. After this was completed, we found ourselves an incline bench and decided to go ham on the dumbbells.

First set up to the plate was 80x10. For some reason, my chest feels better doing dumbbells on incline then flat. i feel more support, plus ive always been stronger with incline dumbbells. After that set, i went to the 100s and did 10 more reps. Jeremy was impressed that my peck was able to do it, and well, so was i lol. 3rd set we did the 110s for 8. He said i had more in me, but once again, better to be safe than sorry. This entire workout, i kept about a 2minute break in between each set, flat bench and incline. So after doing the 110s, we pyramid'd down and did 80x10, 70x8, then did single arm at a time with the 60s for 15 and called it a day on the incline.

Next order of the workout was cables. we leveled them out to where standing straight up, you could bring the cable level with your chin. We kept the weight light and did 5sets of 15-21 with very little rest. Basically, after i was done he jumped in, then i jumped in. so pretty much 30seconds at most. This felt amazing as it just sent so much blood flowing to my upper "T" in my chest. God i missed that feeling. After doing those 5sets, we dropped the cables and did more for the lower peck. Same theory, 15-21reps with light weight and like every set of the day, squeezed at the peak. I personally get the best pumps from doing cables only because you can manipulate the peck SOOO MUCH MORE than any other machine.

I thought about calling it a day, but my chest was feeling good and that pre workout dbol really had me going, so we went to the hammer strength machine and did incline with 3 45lb plates on and did single arm at a time reps. TALK ABOUT YET ANOTHER PUMP. We did 4sets of 10-12 and said, ya know, lets not hurt ourselves (mainly directed at me) and call it a day. This by far was the best chest workout ive had since ORIGINALLY tearing my peck back in may.

Hope you guys enjoyed reading this log tonight.

CHEERS GUYS!
-ABJ

I think you're going to do good at your show. You have what it takes Jon. How much dianabol are you on a day?

I think you're going to do good at your show. You have what it takes Jon. How much dianabol are you on a day?
Thanks my friend. I just take 10-15mg an hr before my workout as my pre workout lol. Doesn't mess with your stomach like most pre workouts

AUGUST 30th and 31st

Yesterday and today i made the decision to give my body a rest as it was overall sore and that also, this will probably be the last time before my show that i get to rest and relax. Even with no lifting, I still am doing my ab routine. 400 flutter kicks pre morning meal, and 400 flutter kicks with 4minutes of planks in the evening. Also, my diet has still been in check. My delts and chest were just to sore from my workout with my trainer and doing chest with jeremy, and my back is sore from injuries sustained in the army. I could have went and done legs, however, they are big enough and according to my trainer, i need to slow down on legs, even tho it pained him to say it. lol. So today, i did do a bit of cardio, in theory....i went out to the bird rescue sanctuary i volunteer at and spent 3-4hrs with the birds, feeding them, cleaning out their flights and doing some chores. There are 139 rescued birds that need as much help as possible so i give as much time as i can. Tonight is an early to bed night because i have morning cardio first thing and i need a good nights sleep.
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!!!
CHEERS!!!
JON

SEPTEMBER 1ST

Despite it being labor day, I went to the gym after taking two days off. Let me tell ya, those two days off caught up to me because today whooped my ass!!! I should have known better and trained something less "pumping" then arms. I nearly puked several times because the pump was that intense. Damned Dbol pre workout! hahhaha.
I started off with my back to the wall with the ez curl bar and did 5sets. Set 1 i did 75lbs for 15 slow reps to warm up. Next set i upped the weight to 100 and did that for 12slow reps. Now my coach has me doing no less than 12 reps, although i mainly stick to 15reps, i wanted to go heavy with the curl bar. I decided that since the pump was there and i was feelin good, that i would finish the next 3sets with 135 for 12 reps. I got to my last set and wound up only able to do it for 8 so i quickly drop setted and did 90 for 8 more. Now since my arms are still large, my coach has me doing maintenance and not going overboard. Remember, its physique and not bodybuilding so i have to look very symmetrical. My way of getting out of doing a lot of exercises for arms is i take no more than 30seconds between sets and i go right to the next exercise without skipping a beat.
Now the next exercise i did i havent done in ages. standing dumbbell curls. Now i do mine with a twist. I hold one arm out while i do 12 reps and then hold the other arm out and do 12 reps. Talk about a killer pump. I decided to only do 3sets of 12 with 40lb dumbbells. now 40lbs isnt a lot, but when you do it the way i did, it feels like a ton. Now since i only did 3sets, instead of waiting 30seconds between sets, i only waited 10-15seconds to optimize blood flow and overall pump. After that exercise i hurried over and dropped the cable all the way down and put on the rope and did 5sets of 21 slow rope curls where at the peak i would splice it and hold it for a solid second. After that, i decided to call it a wrap on biceps. Next up was triceps.

I decided that since i started with ez bar curls that I would start triceps with ez bar skull crushers at an incline level. I grabbed the 110lber and banged out 15 solid reps. The weight felt perfect so i decided to stay with it and just take shorter breaks between sets and do 15-21reps for 4sets. on the last set, i only could do 13 so me being a hard head, i grabbed the 65lber and did 15reps, lol. At that point my triceps were lit and i knew i only had 2 more exercises to do. Next one was super slow squeezed rope pull downs. I keep my elbows far back and bring the rope down very slow to feel the burn. i dont set an exact count for how many i do because its more of a to failure type exercise for me since i keep the weight light and the same. For some reason, and i dont know if its from hgh or what, but my triceps and biceps stay large no matter what exercise i do, as long as i do something. Maybe its from constantly changing it up and doing high volume medium weight? The final exercise was single arm reverse grip pull downs. Once again, i dont set a rep range, i just go to failure and then wait 30 seconds and go again. I did 4sets of these and that was it for me. My arms were so tight and vascular i couldnt bring my hands to my face to splash water on it lol. and picking up my water jug to bring to my mouth required two hands lol. Anyways, cheers to a hell of a workout on labor day and hope you guys and girls all had an awesome weekend.

Jonny

IML Gear Cream!
SEPTEMBER 1ST

Despite it being labor day, I went to the gym after taking two days off. Let me tell ya, those two days off caught up to me because today whooped my ass!!! I should have known better and trained something less "pumping" then arms. I nearly puked several times because the pump was that intense. Damned Dbol pre workout! hahhaha.
I started off with my back to the wall with the ez curl bar and did 5sets. Set 1 i did 75lbs for 15 slow reps to warm up. Next set i upped the weight to 100 and did that for 12slow reps. Now my coach has me doing no less than 12 reps, although i mainly stick to 15reps, i wanted to go heavy with the curl bar. I decided that since the pump was there and i was feelin good, that i would finish the next 3sets with 135 for 12 reps. I got to my last set and wound up only able to do it for 8 so i quickly drop setted and did 90 for 8 more. Now since my arms are still large, my coach has me doing maintenance and not going overboard. Remember, its physique and not bodybuilding so i have to look very symmetrical. My way of getting out of doing a lot of exercises for arms is i take no more than 30seconds between sets and i go right to the next exercise without skipping a beat.
Now the next exercise i did i havent done in ages. standing dumbbell curls. Now i do mine with a twist. I hold one arm out while i do 12 reps and then hold the other arm out and do 12 reps. Talk about a killer pump. I decided to only do 3sets of 12 with 40lb dumbbells. now 40lbs isnt a lot, but when you do it the way i did, it feels like a ton. Now since i only did 3sets, instead of waiting 30seconds between sets, i only waited 10-15seconds to optimize blood flow and overall pump. After that exercise i hurried over and dropped the cable all the way down and put on the rope and did 5sets of 21 slow rope curls where at the peak i would splice it and hold it for a solid second. After that, i decided to call it a wrap on biceps. Next up was triceps.

I decided that since i started with ez bar curls that I would start triceps with ez bar skull crushers at an incline level. I grabbed the 110lber and banged out 15 solid reps. The weight felt perfect so i decided to stay with it and just take shorter breaks between sets and do 15-21reps for 4sets. on the last set, i only could do 13 so me being a hard head, i grabbed the 65lber and did 15reps, lol. At that point my triceps were lit and i knew i only had 2 more exercises to do. Next one was super slow squeezed rope pull downs. I keep my elbows far back and bring the rope down very slow to feel the burn. i dont set an exact count for how many i do because its more of a to failure type exercise for me since i keep the weight light and the same. For some reason, and i dont know if its from hgh or what, but my triceps and biceps stay large no matter what exercise i do, as long as i do something. Maybe its from constantly changing it up and doing high volume medium weight? The final exercise was single arm reverse grip pull downs. Once again, i dont set a rep range, i just go to failure and then wait 30 seconds and go again. I did 4sets of these and that was it for me. My arms were so tight and vascular i couldnt bring my hands to my face to splash water on it lol. and picking up my water jug to bring to my mouth required two hands lol. Anyways, cheers to a hell of a workout on labor day and hope you guys and girls all had an awesome weekend.

Jonny

Good job handsome! Very proud :)

SEPTEMBER 3 and 4

I kick myself in the ass because i had to take yesterday off for family issues and today i had injections into my torn pec and delt. I still have managed my competition diet as well as my ab workouts.
Tomorrow its full bore back in the gym!!!

SEPTEMBER 4th

Today i trained and did body fat calibration and weight. body fat is 8.1%, down a full percent from last week. I weighed in at 221!!! he said im making solid progress and just wants to tweak my diet to where each meal is 50g protein, 50g Carbs and 14g olive oil fat. After doing all that, we trained shoulders again. I fuking hate training shoulders with him. just the most insane workouts ive ever done. guess thats why hes the coach and one of his clients is now real big in the ifbb as a body builder and another in physique. I wont mention names, but both have been published in multiple magazines.
We started off doing seated side lateral raises super slow with a pause at the top. Hes all about form, and NOT cheating a rep. hed rather have me do half a rep but still get that squeeze. we did 5sets of 15 with a timed 30sec break. Then we went over and did rope pulls to the nose splicing the rope at the peak and holding it for a second pause. we did 5sets of 15 on that, with light weight. Afterwards, we moved quickly to the peck deck and did reverse peck deck super setted with seated front dumbbell raises for both exercises we did 15 reps for 5 sets. I was at this point starting to rage because the pump was so strong. That Dbol works amazing for pre workout. After that was done and completed, we went to a hammerstrength styled machine and did seated shoulder press for 5sets, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20. At the end of the last set, i was dying and had to reach in from deep inside and bang those last few reps super solid! with that, the workout was complete. So far with this journey, ive noticed significant gains in body fat loss and severe muscle gains. The tren is really working amazingly, and so is the masteron for that tightening of the skin. Taking the hgh also helps preserve muscle as i cut, as my LBM hasnt changed one bit since i started, meaning i havent lost muscle. If i continue to drop a % a week, ill be on stage at 3% with a very symmetrical shape and hopefully have the best body there. Hes thinking ill weigh around 210 for stage weight, maybe a little lighter. im fortunate tho as he says because i already have a strong solid defined back, and my abs are very symmetrical. all i have to do is continue training as hard as i am, but most importantly, follow my diet. Im doing morning first thing, 400flutter kicks, then in the evening i do 400 more and add in 2-4minutes of planks. all i know is im doing the best i can, i have the best support from my friends family and coach, and have the support from the Z team on ALL my supplemental needs which is a HUGE help. By far, Z has gone above and beyond with me in making sure i have enough of what i need for my show. HUGE SHOUT OUT TO Z FOR THIS!!!!
Any ways guys, im gonna go eat and then fall asleep.
CHEERS!!!!

SEPTEMBER 4th

Today i trained and did body fat calibration and weight. body fat is 8.1%, down a full percent from last week. I weighed in at 221!!! he said im making solid progress and just wants to tweak my diet to where each meal is 50g protein, 50g Carbs and 14g olive oil fat. After doing all that, we trained shoulders again. I fuking hate training shoulders with him. just the most insane workouts ive ever done. guess thats why hes the coach and one of his clients is now real big in the ifbb as a body builder and another in physique. I wont mention names, but both have been published in multiple magazines.
We started off doing seated side lateral raises super slow with a pause at the top. Hes all about form, and NOT cheating a rep. hed rather have me do half a rep but still get that squeeze. we did 5sets of 15 with a timed 30sec break. Then we went over and did rope pulls to the nose splicing the rope at the peak and holding it for a second pause. we did 5sets of 15 on that, with light weight. Afterwards, we moved quickly to the peck deck and did reverse peck deck super setted with seated front dumbbell raises for both exercises we did 15 reps for 5 sets. I was at this point starting to rage because the pump was so strong. That Dbol works amazing for pre workout. After that was done and completed, we went to a hammerstrength styled machine and did seated shoulder press for 5sets, 12, 14, 16, 18, 20. At the end of the last set, i was dying and had to reach in from deep inside and bang those last few reps super solid! with that, the workout was complete. So far with this journey, ive noticed significant gains in body fat loss and severe muscle gains. The tren is really working amazingly, and so is the masteron for that tightening of the skin. Taking the hgh also helps preserve muscle as i cut, as my LBM hasnt changed one bit since i started, meaning i havent lost muscle. If i continue to drop a % a week, ill be on stage at 3% with a very symmetrical shape and hopefully have the best body there. Hes thinking ill weigh around 210 for stage weight, maybe a little lighter. im fortunate tho as he says because i already have a strong solid defined back, and my abs are very symmetrical. all i have to do is continue training as hard as i am, but most importantly, follow my diet. Im doing morning first thing, 400flutter kicks, then in the evening i do 400 more and add in 2-4minutes of planks. all i know is im doing the best i can, i have the best support from my friends family and coach, and have the support from the Z team on ALL my supplemental needs which is a HUGE help. By far, Z has gone above and beyond with me in making sure i have enough of what i need for my show. HUGE SHOUT OUT TO Z FOR THIS!!!!
Any ways guys, im gonna go eat and then fall asleep.
CHEERS!!!!

YOU ARE DOING AMAZING HUN!!! SO proud of you and to read your progress! miss working out with you....damn working getting in my way! Hopefully soon we can kill it together in a gym in my area and show these scrawny guys and gals the real way you should work out! hahaha ty for your support as well! xo

YOU ARE DOING AMAZING HUN!!! SO proud of you and to read your progress! miss working out with you....damn working getting in my way! Hopefully soon we can kill it together in a gym in my area and show these scrawny guys and gals the real way you should work out! hahaha ty for your support as well! xo

thanks M. well looks like youll be able to make it today for legs. and yeh, lets throw an special forces guy into a mma gym. i dont need anymore troubles with the law lmao.

SEPTEMBER 5TH

Today was LEG DAY!!!!!!!
My friend Mary came down and decided to train with me. Needless to say, she and I were exhausted at the end. I have to be careful with legs with my show so soon: they grow fast as hell.
We started on squats. I loaded 135 up and just warmed up 15 reps with it. Then i jumped it up to 225 for 12. That felt good, a little to good so i jumped to 315 and repped that out for another 12 reps. I think i got a tad bit carried away because without knowing it, i loaded 365 and banged that out for 10 and was like "whoa ok i needa rack this weight". i realized what i just did so I dropped it to 225 and did 12 more reps and called it a day with squats.
Next exercise I did was leg extensions. Now normally i do a set number on my exercises, but with single leg, leg extentions i go for more feel and it normally ends up in the 15-21 rep range. I did 5sets of single, and then 2 sets of double legs.
People think you have to do a crazy amount of different things for legs, but at least for me, i only need to do deadlifts on back day for my hammies, then leg day i squat which still crushes my hammies but works my quads and hip abductors as well. Then add in leg extension to the mix and you have an awesome isolation workout. Then to wrap it all out, negative pause calf raises on the leg press machine. No less than 21 reps each set. We did 5sets. I took a few pics earlier todaythati will upload. ones in the AM and the other right before gym time. My back is really starting to tighten up. Its always been well defined, but this cycle and my diet are really tightening it up
CmtIEhx.jpg
Our4nxV.jpg
mECLo1F.jpg

SEPTEMBER 5TH

Today was LEG DAY!!!!!!!
My friend Mary came down and decided to train with me. Needless to say, she and I were exhausted at the end. I have to be careful with legs with my show so soon: they grow fast as hell.
We started on squats. I loaded 135 up and just warmed up 15 reps with it. Then i jumped it up to 225 for 12. That felt good, a little to good so i jumped to 315 and repped that out for another 12 reps. I think i got a tad bit carried away because without knowing it, i loaded 365 and banged that out for 10 and was like "whoa ok i needa rack this weight". i realized what i just did so I dropped it to 225 and did 12 more reps and called it a day with squats.
Next exercise I did was leg extensions. Now normally i do a set number on my exercises, but with single leg, leg extentions i go for more feel and it normally ends up in the 15-21 rep range. I did 5sets of single, and then 2 sets of double legs.
People think you have to do a crazy amount of different things for legs, but at least for me, i only need to do deadlifts on back day for my hammies, then leg day i squat which still crushes my hammies but works my quads and hip abductors as well. Then add in leg extension to the mix and you have an awesome isolation workout. Then to wrap it all out, negative pause calf raises on the leg press machine. No less than 21 reps each set. We did 5sets. I took a few pics earlier todaythati will upload. ones in the AM and the other right before gym time. My back is really starting to tighten up. Its always been well defined, but this cycle and my diet are really tightening it up
CmtIEhx.jpg
Our4nxV.jpg
mECLo1F.jpg

OMG......I can't get off my couch! lol ohhhh and thanks for the punch to the leg earlier AFTER leg day J!!!!!! lol good times :)

IML Gear Cream!
thanks M. well looks like youll be able to make it today for legs. and yeh, lets throw an special forces guy into a mma gym. i dont need anymore troubles with the law lmao.

ya know some of the guys at my MMA gym may just like a challenge lol

SEPTEMBER 6TH

I wound up doing chest again finally. This was my first time since my chest injections from the doctor. Everything felt fine and smooth so i decided, "well, since my chest is lagging and my coach said if i can do it, do it" i did it lol.
Started warming up with 135 for 2 sets of 15. Everything felt good, no tightness or discomfort so i put on 225 and did that for 10. Took my 2min break, and once again everything felt fine so i put on 315 and grabbed a spotter and did 315 for 6 reps. Still felt great!! i didnt want to go past 315 so i did it again for 8 reps with my spotter. this was a mile stone for me since my Peck tear. I dropped it back to 225 and finished with 12 reps.
Next exercise i did was "incline cables" where it isolated and targeted my upper chest. i know each cable machine has different weight so i wont say the weight. I did 5sets on the same weight for 15reps. I did these ever so super slow. The pump was incredible.
I moved over to dumbbell incline press and warmed up with 80 for 10. My chest felt great still, so I upped the weight to 100 and did 12 solid reps. Again, chest felt great. So i decided to grab the 115s and i was able to get another solid 12 reps. Now mind you, i have always been stronger with dumbbell incline than anything else, so 115s werent anything special. With my chest still feeling fine, i did a second set with the 115s for 12 full reps. Next set I did i went down in weight and did single arm press with the 75s for 12. That right there is a pump like non other. That was that for incline dumbbell press.
Now i went back to cables and lowered it so when i extended out, it was right at my nose. I did 5 sets of 15 with this. Each set felt better and better. Not sure if it was the dbol pump from my pre workout but i had so much energy and strength i kept on going. The cables felt so good i decided to try my luck with the incline hammer strength machine.
I loaded 3 45lb plates on each side and did 15 reps. I thought about going up in weight, but decided to stay where i was at,,,,until the last set lol. I did a total of 5sets on this machine. each rep i did, i flexed my chest at the peak and god that pump was insane. The last set i put another 45lb plate on each side and managed 10 solid reps before i hit muscle failure. I thought about doing some light dumbbell flys, but decided not to since i was fatigued and didnt want to hurt my chest.
Last exercise i did was abs. I HAVE NEVER DONE ANYTHING except flutter kicks and planks. I did 4 sets of 100 flutter kicks with my arms out and extended trying to reach my knees. After that, i did 4 sets of 1minute 30 second planks followed by 4 sets of 1 minute side planks on each side.

Now mind you before i upload the pics, im super carb depleted so i look saggy but figured id up load them anyways. im 6weeks out, and at 8.3% via the painful caliper where they caliper your entire body. Im also still 218. Ive dropped 1% in 1 week, so thats what we are gunnin for, me at 200 at 3% on stage. LOOOOOK OUT!!!!!!!!
n1VXJKL.jpg

SEPTEMBER 7TH

Today was supposed to be my off day but since there is a small chance i wont make it to workout tomorrow, i figured i better get to the gym. All i can say is thank god for test tren and masteron because i hit the gym early and only had 40g of carbs in my body. damned first meal no carbs second meal 40g carbs then i hit the gym. BLAHH!! lol.
I wasnt about to let that stop me though. I went straight to the deadlift bar and loaded 135 and repped it for 15 to warm up. I would normally do my 5x5x5 but with this show, i dont need to add any more mass to my back as it is already large. So i put 225 on for 12 reps. It felt good so i jumped like always to 315 and did that for 10. Another thing, normally with deadlifts, i take a 3-4min break between sets, but since im cutting and needing to lean out, i did 1:30min breaks. 315 felt good so i jumped to 405 and repped that for 10. Once again, my back was feeling pumped now that the dbol pre workout has kicked in. I decided to load 465 up and was able to pull it for 8. Now also, all i use is chalk. NO STRAPS. I have to file down my calluses lol. i decided that i was done with deadlifts and moved on to isolated single arm lat pull downs. Now ive done these before so i wont upload the picture. basically i sit and like a lat pull down but instead its two cables positioned at an angle to do solid lat pull downs. I set the weight at 140 to start off to get a nice pump going. I did this for 15reps. 30 SECOND BREAKS HERE ON OUT WITH EVERY EXERCISE. After that set, i took a break and loaded it to 160 and pulled for a painful 15. Seeings as i had 2 more sets and needed to be in the 15rep ball park, i dropped the weight back to 150 and was able to do both sets with a squeeze/second pause on each rep for 15. By now im realllllly starting to feel aggressive so I go over to the seated row and load it at 180 and pull it for 15. Next set, i did the whole stack for 15. My third set, i was able to manage 13 solid reps. Final set, i pulled it for 10, then drop setted it down to 160 and pulled 10more reps.
My last exercise i did i went and raised the pulley cable almost all the way up and threw on the rope and got in a squating position and did 4 sets of rope pulls where i brought the rope to my nose to fry my rear delts and whatever muscles in my back that are up at the shoulder line. i kept the weight the same and did 4 sets of 15 where once again, i went super slow and paused and squeezed on each rep. I was finally toasted. The dbol pre workout was wearing off and my body lacking carbs thanks to my coach was about to pass out or puke or both lol. I still have 15minutes before i can eat and have carb meal and i just looked at my arms and they are pumped from typing. I contribute that to UNCLE Zs tren. It is by far the best tren I have EVER ran, along with the MASTERON and PROP. Results dont lie, so if i were you guys, id stock up on his TREN and MASTERON because, if you read my last log, i was able to do a beatific bulk while taking these products and still seeings results on my clean bulk. I also think its attributed to UNCLE Zs blue top HGH. Especially since dropping 1% of body fat in 1 week without losing any LBM/muscle. Here are the uploaded pics.
You guys enjoy your sunday!!!!
L1ZTGQp.jpg
[/IMG]
l7e5tIS.jpg
[/IMG]
lSyr6aY.jpg
[/IMG]
T5VyUi2.jpg
[/IMG]
A3gm5zV.jpg
[/IMG]

I CONTRIBUTE THAT TO THE MASTERON AND TREN I AM TAKING FROM EP BY UNCLE Z
I was just relaxing in the kitchen and noticed this. this was well long after the gym by about 6hrs

Looking lean and hard brother! Those numbers on the deads are money, that's strong especially on low carbs.

Looking lean and hard brother! Those numbers on the deads are money, that's strong especially on low carbs.

thanks brother!!! forgot to add in there that i almost puked afterwards lmfao. i was like whoaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Back