• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Syntherol effect?

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Right now my rat has to pin 2.5 mls ed

My question is if I hit the same muscle with that amount of oil/gear EOD (cause I rotate my rats butt cheeks) could that have a syntherol affect?

If not how much do you think it would take?

And how would i go about shaping a nice big round ass?

basically Im like every girl out there and want a better looking ass. I never really got it back after an accident where my legs became severely atrophied. and due to the same accident I have a hard time doing most leg exercises.

and no Im not trolling. I need help here.

I have done some more research and found out that Glutes, due to the size of the muscle, might not be the best idea for syntherol type enhancement..

Any opinions?

You know now that you mention it. I have noticed especially since I am much leaner now that the area I inject can and does get enlarged by the oils injected. I really notice it in the delts, and occasionally in the glutes. If your pinning the upper right quadrant of the glute at least on me it enlarges it for a couple days. But not a Syntherol effect because it fades in 48 hours or so. I am already blessed in the glute department so I don't need any help. I have to keep my squats in the 20 rep range or my ass gets too big for pants. lol

You know now that you mention it. I have noticed especially since I am much leaner now that the area I inject can and does get enlarged by the oils injected. I really notice it in the delts, and occasionally in the glutes. If your pinning the upper right quadrant of the glute at least on me it enlarges it for a couple days. But not a Syntherol effect because it fades in 48 hours or so. I am already blessed in the glute department so I don't need any help. I have to keep my squats in the 20 rep range or my ass gets too big for pants. lol
Yeah that is why I was asking actually I noticed a change in my upper glutes and was hoping some one knew how much I would need or how to better shape my ass through injections

^^^Lol that's sounds so ghey

3CCs baby lmao, and did i read right that you want to synthol your ass?? Like wtf...:hmmm:

IML Gear Cream!

same... anyway screw synthrol is my op on it... : /

3CCs baby lmao, and did i read right that you want to synthol your ass?? Like wtf...:hmmm:

yes you read it right... but your confusion confuses me. My ass is small and I have injuries that prevent me from doing a lot of leg exercises and when I do do them I have to modified versions of them and limp for days after.. My body needs better proportions

Example: I bought a Boss suit last week. You cant change the pants out for a suit like that when purchasing. So they size the jacket and alter the pants... Well my proportions are so far off normal now that they had to do a full re-cut on the pants... which basically means they had to take apart all the seams and re-put them back together to size them to me.

and any way I am pinning 2.5cc's daily anyway right now.

This is why I always like to spot inject and pin the muscle I'm going to train that day right before I train. It increases inflammation and the pump is more intense.

Back