• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Z re-seller busted?

With usps posting isn't it pretty easy to take out domestic supply's? wtf the dea can just order online then see where it's shipped from, shouldn't be to hard from there. Are they really this naive, don't know what's going on, just don't care??

dear Z i can only wish you lucky..be smart be safe...really. you know dea is all over the world..i hope that resaler don't know anything about you,so you will be safe!

dear Z i can only wish you lucky..be smart be safe...really. you know dea is all over the world..i hope that resaler don't know anything about you,so you will be safe!
If you remember BD was busted. Didn't they go throughout Asia to get them? This was a USA domestic issue. The guy worked for too many people. Anyone of these USA domestic sources can end up busted. What does it take? For law enforcement to come onto this forum and make a few purchases. What happens then? They can eventually find out who is shipping the products and do the same they did here. This wasn't a flaw on Z. This was 1 domestic shipper out of many of Z domestic shippers. If everyone of these sponsors is so "in" with all of their re shippers they have things to worry about. The guy must of did what was asked from him which was ship USA domestic for Z. What else he does Z has no control over. That is the same with anyone else. Think before you start to criticize. There is law enforcement all over. This can happen to anyone. It is no flaw on Z's part. It was a flaw on the re shipper.

So let's say your domestic source keeps records of their buyers? Does law enforcement really care about the few bottles of test/tren/mast or whatever I order? They are going to go through the trouble of knocking on every door the shipper sends gear to?

No. Law enforcement is too overwhelmed to be concerned with the average joe who runs gear for personal use. They are looking for the big fish who draw attention to themselves by running a large, high dollar operation.

First off unless you have been purchasing large amounts of gear thru Z and from that redistributer you have nothing to worry about. Like mentioned above law enforcement is looking for bigger fish. Don't get me wrong, your name may go on a list and if it turns up in enough other raids you might get some looks at you. But as for the regular guy buying a few vials here and there you have nothing to worry about. Second, the USPS is still the safest way to send steroids. Yes they are a government agency but that is where they are you best friend. Like any government agency it is full of bureaucrats and they do not like to cooperate with other federal agencies. Infact it is harder to get a package seized from the usps than it is from ups or fed ex. Thanks to bureaucrats they need to follow all the laws have all the t's crossed and i's dotted and by then ur package is delivered. As with everything in life it comes down to greed. The sellers want to move more product which opens them up to more eyes watching them. Us users sometimes want to buy a little more so we have extra and the relates to more packages being sent to our homes or PO drops. Either way we all know the game we are playing is illegal.

So Z, you are claiming none of domestic ep is home brewed in the US in a lab like seen in that video? Why the labels, empty vials , brewing materials and loads of raws?? Not accusing just looking for answers because tnats exacty what it looks like

but i see a lot of you are so joung and not remember big USA domestic bust when they bust 57 UGL labs at time...;) i am sure heavyiron and mike arnold and some old gurus remember that years..its was bad..

same shit can happen anytime!

IML Gear Cream!
Z, all BS aside. Can you answer this question? Some ppl need to know if the DEA is holding their info now.

The DEA has all of our information already. There is no.security over the net. No secure servers , no secure emails.
Don't kid yourself about your privacy, you don't have any.

Sent from The Mothership

The DEA has all of our information already. There is no.security over the net. No secure servers , no secure emails.

Sent from The Mothership

Bump !!!!

the dea has all of our information already. There is no.security over the net. No secure servers , no secure emails.

Sent from the mothership

big big bump!

For all the people who spend money with z I mean is rambo telling the truth is it garbage? Is z telling the truth and it's just sponsor bashing? I will say some sponsors like ama seem to get little or no bashing so I guess that tells something

His gear worked for me. I told a lot of people about it, and the gear worked for them as well. I can account for about 6 people who are way more jacked on his stuff than off of it. Is it pham grade or made in a bathtub? I don't know. Is it dosed correctly? I don't know. I never had it tested.

I am disappointed about the news. I felt like I had been taken care of, and I still believe in their product, but I will not order for a while. I am letting this shit blow over. I am also hoping that nothing comes back on me. I am starting rehab for some injuries soon anyway, so now seems like a good time to go on PCT and then see how things look a few months from now.

So Z, you are claiming none of domestic ep is home brewed in the US in a lab like seen in that video? Why the labels, empty vials , brewing materials and loads of raws?? Not accusing just looking for answers because tnats exacty what it looks like

This domestic guy worked kinda part time for us and he screwed himself by working for others and having his own big time production of other products and brands , he was only getting EP in bulk and was reshipping it in dom. - hence the labels , vials etc. for doing bulk -> original retail EP ready vials

He never brewed any EP Gear (he didn't have any of the PG c. oils used originally by EP company)

Wow what a mess, i think someone has some explaining to do and is in denial.

Sent from The Mothership
You're damn right about that!

You're damn right about that!

I've just come to rationalize things by understanding they have a job to do and they believe in what they are doing. Hopefully they will just use common sense and not come to a place like this and screw with some poor guy that has a few ml of test for a personal cycle.

Sent from The Mothership

IML Gear Cream!
You can actually sometimes get more time for selling fake drugs.. odd how our "Justice" system works

His gear worked for me. I told a lot of people about it, and the gear worked for them as well. I can account for about 6 people who are way more jacked on his stuff than off of it. Is it pham grade or made in a bathtub? I don't know. Is it dosed correctly? I don't know. I never had it tested.

Same here. His gear worked for me too. No idea if it was lab or homemade, but I got no infection and great results. I was actually really happy with Z, but ordering from them any time soon is out of the picture for now. And I'm sure he can understand that.

Same here. His gear worked for me too. No idea if it was lab or homemade, but I got no infection and great results. I was actually really happy with Z, but ordering from them any time soon is out of the picture for now. And I'm sure he can understand that.

AMEN ! Thanks Bro

Finally someone with a brain in his skull and reasonable and smart , truthful input.

EP gear is great gear, that's why the feds wanted to bust the biggest US reseller soo bad, they didn't want the rest of us to get jacked off this stuff.

EP is foreign. Feds only want you to buy US pharma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

European, no? Not US. Support your local pharma.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2

take easy man...

Back