• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

****z team, who all wants shirts with uncle z logo****

Status
Not open for further replies.
IML Gear Cream!
I posted those result pics to participate on the forum. I rep a new CA peptide company there, so the more I participate the better chances that company has to make it. Check my posts there all about peps and liquids.

Plus I even pm'd pesty I didnt want the gear you can ask him lol I have nothing to hide brother, you think I'm that dumb? I would give the gear to the next guy if I did win, shit I'd send it to pesty.

I don't care if I win lol I participate in all contests and auctions, etc.

And so what if I did win. Maybe I'll spend the winnings on orals. You act like a pmd you begging for gear. I participated in your contest thats it.

Repo is a DEA agent from what I hear....

Excuse me - I'm a DEA agent ... "who in the FUCK would feed you that bullshit?"

If anyone is so fucking dumb to think I'm a DEA agent...

Their DNA's a few genes shy from wiping the fruit loops of their face - and going back to the sandbox! :tard:

Last edited:
I posted those result pics to participate on the forum. I rep a new CA peptide company there, so the more I participate the better chances that company has to make it. Check my posts there all about peps and liquids.

Plus I even pm'd pesty I didnt want the gear you can ask him lol I have nothing to hide brother, you think I'm that dumb? I would give the gear to the next guy if I did win, shit I'd send it to pesty.

I don't care if I win lol I participate in all contests and auctions, etc.

And so what if I did win. Maybe I'll spend the winnings on orals. You act like a pmd you begging for gear. I participated in your contest thats it.

THX for your "explanation" :D I'm done wasting my time arguing with you "Bro"

I never argued I answered your question. You're pissed off because your kitchen made gear is under dosed....surprise! Lol, most sponsors here are selling under dosed ugl gear so idk why you're so upset and acting like all this is not possible.

Btw can I rep for you, I need a job and a t-shirt, preferably signed by a DEA agent....

Can a mod lock or delete this failed thread of mine ? Its only causing drama and thats the last thing i wanted

Lol, who are you using for labs? You probably live in the swamps of FL wrestling crocs in your free time...

I use labsmd.com, they go thru Quest labs which happens to be down the street from me. I would use my health insurance but I don't want to risk them giving me a problem seeing my test levels elevated.

I don't even use my HSA to pay for the lab, which I probably could no questions asked.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol, who are you using for labs? You probably live in the swamps of FL wrestling crocs in your free time...
fool, its alligators.. get it rifht G D it!!! lmfAO!

I use labsmd.com, they go thru Quest labs which happens to be down the street from me. I would use my health insurance but I don't want to risk them giving me a problem seeing my test levels elevated.

I don't even use my HSA to pay for the lab, which I probably could no questions asked.

theres no quest by me. i had to use lapcorb and make a45-50min drive. like i said,ive never heard of them emialing results, and further more, im having fam issues with my sudden onset dementia grandparts... hate me all ya want, but fam comes first. and for god sakes, its alligators you clown :)

Yah. Everything's paid for (I mean I pay a lot in taxes so I am paying for it) but it's a pain in the ass because I have to go see my doctor to get my blood test results.

damn. my doc is cool. i just have to make an appointment (ass clown is always booked up) and i tell him i need my T levels checked. this was back when i was doing my prop mast cycle. came back 4000 and some odd number... dnno if that was total or free, but he made a comment, well looks like you wont be needing trt. lol. he never gave me the papers for it tho. well he might have, but part of my TBI (traumatic brain injury) is memory loss. this was awhile ago. ill call his office and see if they have it on paper still.. they should, its in my chart for god sakes.

fool, its alligators.. get it rifht G D it!!! lmfAO!

theres no quest by me. i had to use lapcorb and make a45-50min drive. like i said,ive never heard of them emialing results, and further more, im having fam issues with my sudden onset dementia grandparts... hate me all ya want, but fam comes first. and for god sakes, its alligators you clown :)
Labcorp emails them too.

Labcorp emails them too.

that sir, i did not know. it was prob one of those things ya had to ask for, nad i never knew you could so i never did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back