• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Chemistry Set for my Birthday

azza1971

KEPPER OF THE SEVEN KEYS
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As the title says, i now do home brew, comes in 50ml Vials, 2 for 1 deal, has consitency of Winni. Even do cheaper for the following members Griffith, Bigmoe. I can only make 2-3 bottles a day, then i am exhausted. CFS

Sent from the Chemistry Ship

Wow I would be lucky to fill up a 10 ml in a week. You must have significant gonads. :daydream:

As the title says, i now do home brew, comes in 50ml Vials, 2 for 1 deal, has consitency of Winni. Even do cheaper for the following members Griffith, Bigmoe. I can only make 2-3 bottles a day, then i am exhausted. CFS

Sent from the Chemistry Ship

azza had a blowout on his rear right tyre on his rusted shitbox in april.....hes still using the spare as of last weekend.....he couldnt afford the vial to put his puss in.....GET A JOB!

azza had a blowout on his rear right tyre on his rusted shitbox in april.....hes still using the spare as of last weekend.....he couldnt afford the vial to put his puss in.....GET A JOB!

Why would someone want to put puss in a vial? I mean when I was a kid we actually had the vet put my dog busters' nutz in a jar of liquid and saved them. He was a great dog though. Oh! Are you calling his winni puss? Ok I get it now nevermind guys.

Back