• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

MLG....Is he gone for good ? He's still taking new orders but not delivering

philmilan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just recently placed a pretty big order for some of my friends and myself... but I didn't bother to check on here bc he had always been loyal. I had been ordering from him for the past 2 years or so and every time it would get here within 2-5 days, no exception. But now it's been 3 weeks and nothing....i also emailed him again regarding a new order and asked him if he could get a pill only order by the end of this week. He said yes....but then today I was like uhmm something seems strange, i proceeded to log on here to check and all i see is negatives things. I wish I would've checked on here, unfortunately I like many others believed in MLG..........This was going to be my first cycle in a while too :( FML I feel like puking.

does anyone know if rc is good to go or no? I don't want to get screwed again.

Taking new orders but not delivering how messed up is that??.......... I never saw this day coming. I always believed in him. I never once doubted him. I wish it wasn't true....but still tomorrow like everyday for the past weeks i will check my mail box in hopes theres a box in there. lol

Man how do people put in orders for others and not get up to date on current affairs especially with these internet phones. I know it's "the summer of love" and everything but...

MLG is gone bro. He fucked a ton of people. Move on.

Well we all ordered from mlg but usually just one of us placed the order. Its 5 of us so yeah... does anybody know if RC LABS is good to go?

This is what TONS of UGL's do after they get busted---they keep taking people's money knowing full well that they are never going to ship out another vial of gear again--and they do this for as long as they can until everyone catches on and stops sending money. Big D did it...Uncle Z did it...MLG did it...and a ton of other UGL's have and will continue to do it. Think about it. Do you really think a UGL that just got busted is going to care about you and your money? Hell no! Once a UGL gets busted, all the moral bullshit they used to spew about customer caring and loyalty gets thrown out the window--and they start raping as as many people as they possibly can for as long as they can. In other words, they were always filling everyone's heads with lies. They just tell people what they want to hear when things are going good, but when things go bad, believe me, 99/100 of them will turn their backs on their customers and steal as much money as they can. I do believe some UGL owners are genuinely decent guys/girls and would not do that, but most would.

Yeah it makes sense man. But if he got caught shouldn't he be in prison? or do the other ppl that work for him/with him keep taking as much money as possible until everyone finds out and they no longer can?

Gotta stock war chest full of cash for a superstar lawyer to defend himself, right?

Sucks, i used to really like MLG. I was a loyal customer. Its really sad to see hes still taking orders.

Just a thought, maybe its not him... maybe he got busted and controlled orders are happening now. Be careful and stay up to date on these message boards.

Abaxen labs is great. I'm flying their flag and am happy to do it. Give them a shot.. They're TD times are ridiculous. Customer service is spot-on too, they are very accessible.

Back