• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Coaching? Contest prep/Nutrition/Training/AAS or PH Regimen

FIRSTBLOOD55

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What's up duuuuuudes!

this has been on my mind for quite some time and I'm sure a few of you have been wondering the same...

I have been scouring every possible social network and forum for information on how to get in contact with a legit ifbb pro prep coach (unfortunately without any luck at all up to this point)

I am really interested in hiring someone to help me dial everything in from supplementation to training to nutrition and even assistance with drug regimens. I plan on running my first cycle of gear some time next year so I am hoping to find a bad ass coach that will help me along the way. I have a really good understanding of training, dieting, and prohormones but as far as AAS, I am a complete newbie. I know the compounds, I know the procedures, but I just don't know where to start or what to really start with.

Would any of you guys perhaps know a good/reputable coach that I may be able to contact in regards to hiring them to help me fine tune my training/diet/supplementation/drug regimen?

any and all advice or help is always appreciated!

thanks guys! Hoping some of you can point me in the right direction (not sure if this is the right place to post this, if it isn't I apologize and ask that you direct me to the proper place to post this)

much love!

I have a friend who does it full time. 80% of his clients are online. If you want me to give you his email I can. He's very good

I have a friend who does it full time. 80% of his clients are online. If you want me to give you his email I can. He's very good

Is he a pro? Does he have an instagram or facebook? Whats his name if you dont mind me asking? (feel free to PM me if you'd like)

What are your stats

Sorry guys probably should have mentioned that...

I am currently 6"1.5. 235 lbs. Roughly 17 to 18% body fat.

Lifting for over 4 solid years now but have previous lifting experience from back in the good ol high school football glory days so I am very familiar with training but I can definitely use someone with a higher level of experience to help me get everything dialed in and help me take my physique to the next level. I do not have the ability to post current pics right at this moment but as soon as I get a chance I will do so.

Thanks for the help guys! Always appreciated!

Hey can't pm you, you don't have enough posts. Shoot an email to elitefitness99@gmail.

John Meadows is reputable. Very knowledgeable man and also trains many IFBB pros. Search him on google.

I see a couple of guys advertising there services on Instagram these days... Sean Allan for one. (Might have misspelled his last name)

Back