Red Lion Pharm

Hgh

Thread: Hgh

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Hgh

I posted on ASF since there is a bit more activity with red lion over there. Anyway my friend ordered quite a lot of Red lions HGH and he gave some to test out, I am going to try and get the test next week as long as work permits and does not get crazy. But if someone like a mod or Rep would like to test it quicker I would be more than happy to send you a 10iu bottle to test as per the IMF method. I have to drive a bit over an hour to get to another state to get my tests done because my state sucks. Anyway, if you willing to get a test done quicker PM me and I'll get it out to you asap no charge.

Super Human

Rep Points

Maybe rays21 will do it?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

if so I'll send, I've been getting killed with OT so if someone has time to test like I said more than willing to give them 10iu for the test.

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

dup

Super Human

Rep Points

Ok. I sent him a pm to give him a heads up on this so hopefully he'll see it and want to do it. He loves running tests on gear of all kinds and everyone trusts his findings so he would be a good one to do this.

Rep Points

I don't think I could justify spending $50 to test 10iu of gh. If I did it would be for a whole kit...or 3. You know something I'm running not just putting in my system to check.

They don't have a privatemd labs near you where you can give blood?

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by raysd21 View Post
    I don't think I could justify spending $50 to test 10iu of gh. If I did it would be for a whole kit...or 3. You know something I'm running not just putting in my system to check.

They don't have a privatemd labs near you where you can give blood?
    Yes they do about 1.2 hr away, I do use privatemdlabs but I have to drive to another state since my state does not allow it. It's really no big deal, I just thought I would make the offer if someone was on the fence about ordering something from Red Lion I would offer a 10iu vial for a test is all. I was just trying to help people out on the board and see if someone else was also interested in testing it themselves, sooner than I will be able to with my schedule at work right now.

BOARD REP

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by zdudezdud View Post
    Yes they do about 1.2 hr away, I do use privatemdlabs but I have to drive to another state since my state does not allow it. It's really no big deal, I just thought I would make the offer if someone was on the fence about ordering something from Red Lion I would offer a 10iu vial for a test is all. I was just trying to help people out on the board and see if someone else was also interested in testing it themselves, sooner than I will be able to with my schedule at work right now.
    Nice thought brother u sound solid but hey I just wait for ur post .....hey if they wanna send me a kit I will results up 48hrs after reciept of kit .....but I wouldnt wanna take ur stuff brother

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

nope I was just making an offer if someone wanted to test 10iu their stuff also, I should not have done that as this kind of blew up in my face. My bad lesson learned. I'm not in anyway part of red lion.