• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

tren's a motherfucker

cube789

tarmac terrorist
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
fuck

almost ended my neighbour

never got along with the fat cunt anyway, he's always been a jelly miserable cunt

anyways, was leaving my house as he was, he drives off, stops outside my house, gives me the finger then drives off!

so I wait. he returns. I jump out, go over to his car and pull his fat ass out the door. Whilst hes on the floor I ask him to swear at me again, cunt starts denying everything like a bitch

other neighbours came out and pull me off him before I get to wail on him

I may kick his door down an strangle him in his sleep tonight

so angry

not pinning today

AAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dude it's over. Plus he sounds like the type of ass hole who's gonna try to turn it around on you like he didn't antagonize you. Avoid that cunt at all cost. And if anything, use only words carefully chosen, always boil down to he's not worth your thought process. Ignore that fucker at all costs.

Dude it's over. Plus he sounds like the type of ass hole who's gonna try to turn it around on you like he didn't antagonize you. Avoid that cunt at all cost. And if anything, use only words carefully chosen, always boil down to he's not worth your thought process. Ignore that fucker at all costs.

this describes him perfectly
youre completely right
I need to try harder and stop rising to shit
I just end up looking like a nutcase

Or be the human being in the situation. Apologize for your own action and leave it at that. Wasted thoughts you never get back.

fuck

almost ended my neighbour

never got along with the fat cunt anyway, he's always been a jelly miserable cunt

anyways, was leaving my house as he was, he drives off, stops outside my house, gives me the finger then drives off!

so I wait. he returns. I jump out, go over to his car and pull his fat ass out the door. Whilst hes on the floor I ask him to swear at me again, cunt starts denying everything like a bitch

other neighbours came out and pull me off him before I get to wail on him

I may kick his door down an strangle him in his sleep tonight

so angry

not pinning today

AAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
This sounds something like out of that movie "Step Brother" with Will Ferrell and John C Reily. You need your own reality show with that kind of stuff going on Cube. Ratings would be through the roof!

He deserved it but I feel yah brother I flipped out the other day over really nothing and was awake all night thinking about it. I dont like acting like that no matter what the situation. when your on the outside looking in it all seems retarded and petty when some one is yelling and causing a big scene and physical fighting IMO as an adult should be self defense...but i have my buttons just like everyone else.... my wife is one of them. I will get in a fight if some one touches her.

Or be the human being in the situation. Apologize for your own action and leave it at that. Wasted thoughts you never get back.

Got to agree with that. He clearly already knows you can and will kick the shit out of him apologizing will just make you a better person.

IML Gear Cream!
man thanks for all the advise, you guys have really calmed me down
and Im gonna work hard to stay that way : )

And a double bi flex😄

Glad your calming down.

I'd go over and apologise for losing your cool. But I'd also say, "you know you flipped me off to mess with me. I dont appreciate it. But I'd rather get along with my neighbors. Were in this together and should look out for one another. From now on let's just be respectful. What do you say.

And take it from there.

I'm a big fan of the taser. It doesn't leave a mark..well not really... and they shit themselves at least 60% of the time.

Glad your calming down.

I'd go over and apologise for losing your cool. But I'd also say, "you know you flipped me off to mess with me. I dont appreciate it. But I'd rather get along with my neighbors. Were in this together and should look out for one another. From now on let's just be respectful. What do you say.

And take it from there.

I may actually do this very thing.. for the kids/family sake and all. I'll give it a day though
thanks man

.. i have the same type of problem with a young neighbor, but i have a healthy fear of jail... :nail:

s-kphC4yACYOB22jRz8WbVFDzDrS6-1Bbu8Ce-suS3p61Uu40xwwy-1YbBeMnC12Fh1gmzj6fL65LHk9Co4SisbUtvfXziHcIIr5F6P2Xa9TaSPhaKleivhtfA

Just let it be. Don't say anything else to him.
Act like it never happened and get control of your emotions.

Sent from The Mothership

You know in all reality, you did what had to be done. Passive aggression is a waste of time. Him flipping you off, you flashing your package at him, him throwing feces at your car as you drive by, and staring each other down every day can only last so long. Eventually it had to be dealt with. Confront the situation, call it what it is, and find a resolution. I have had multiple altercations with passive aggressive people, particularly driving, and I'll just keep my cool and call a spade a spade.

I had a military dude follow me into a Wally World and get out of his truck, slam the door, and stomp over to me. I said, "So is this where I get out and kick the shit out of you?" He started bitching and I said "Look, you followed me, and obviously came over here to cause problems. If you'd like, I'll hop out, kick the shit out of you, and drive off. Or you can turn around and get your pussy ass back in your truck and drive home. Your call." That was the end of it.

Go over tomorrow and confront it, and solve the problem.

this thread needs cawk pics and some kinda poll were cube ends up a mod....:winkfinger:

i got similar problems with 2 young blokes, fuckers side step and walk down the other side of the street on foot but will glare me down when they are driving....

Try to squash it peacefully. Its not fun living next to someone that wants to kill you.

Wtf is all this bitch talk about calming down? You motherfuckers get your estro checked lately? What next befriend your neighbor?

Smash his face in...theres no way around it. Shit on his front door step and light it on fire, don't be a bitch. This isn't a fucking game...

Pussies...

Btw click on my sig and get yourself an AI, bogo is still going. Code is freebogo, don't spell it differently it won't fucking work. After the bogo you can get a fucking 25% off by using my personal code RS25OFF, thats the letter O not a zero by the way so don't fuck up...

And oh yea....PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!

Wtf is all this bitch talk about calming down? You motherfuckers get your estro checked lately? What next befriend your neighbor?

Smash his face in...theres no way around it. Shit on his front door step and light it on fire, don't be a bitch. This isn't a fucking game...

Pussies...

Btw click on my sig and get yourself an AI, bogo is still going. Code is freebogo, don't spell it differently it won't fucking work. After the bogo you can get a fucking 25% off by using my personal code RS25OFF, thats the letter O not a zero by the way so don't fuck up...

And oh yea....PRAISE BE TO ALLAH!!!

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Back